PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Durbeta: SHAQ didn't have any skill

SuperCam
02-24-2017, 08:06 PM

as if this mentally soft fagchild could guard SHAQ even if he didn't have a 100 pounds on him :lmao

orlando shaq had more skill than all but 2-3 centers in the league today tbh...

resistanze
02-24-2017, 08:10 PM
KD defending McGee before he throws him under the bus like Westbrook :lol

spurraider21
02-24-2017, 09:20 PM
KD is the cam Newton of the NBA

hater
02-24-2017, 10:33 PM
:lmao ethiopian needs some bread crumbs to feed that brain of his

lefty
02-25-2017, 12:08 AM
Shaq without his unteal strength would be a poor man's DeAndre Jordan tbh.

DMC
02-25-2017, 12:42 AM
A bird without wings would be a rat.

Shaq wasn't without his strength or his size or his power to do whatever he wanted in the paint. This isn't NBA 2K17 where you get to build your own character. Shaq would destroy KD and anyone else in the paint these days. They'd make more gay ass rules to keep him from dominating the game. All that Dwight Howard talk and how Gaybert is this or that. Shaq would break them.

illusioNtEk
02-25-2017, 01:03 AM
KD don't know what he's talking about. Shaq is the greatest big man in NBA history tbh.

lefty
02-25-2017, 01:08 AM
:lol Shaq got destroyed by prime Hakeem tbh

monosylab1k
02-25-2017, 01:22 AM
Shaq was probably the greatest athletic freak the sports world has ever seen. He won 3 titles by default and got carried to a 4th. His "skill" involved nonstop offense fouling to get in position, and then he bitched about guys fouling him in return. And it took massive, near cosmic shifts for 3 of those rings to even happen. Having only 4 rings is a huge blemish against Shaq, not a case for him. KD isn't wrong. He's a bitch for saying it, but he isn't wrong.

Silver&Black
02-25-2017, 01:27 AM
:lol Shaq got destroyed by prime Hakeem tbh

wasn't that rookie Shaq?

HarlemHeat37
02-25-2017, 01:32 AM
Shaq had limited skill, tbh:lol of course he had some post moves and footwork, but if you gave him the size and athleticism of a normal C, he would have never been anywhere near an All-Star..

He's one of the most freakish athletes in sports history, the Lebron of Cs..

And while I dislike Dominos as much as anybody, he's obviously just sticking up for his scrub teammate..

lefty
02-25-2017, 01:55 AM
wasn't that rookie Shaq?
Nope

Mitch
02-25-2017, 02:30 AM
Nope

2nd year Shaq vs Hakeem at his absolute best :lol

bulakenyo
02-25-2017, 02:38 AM

More like 3rd or 4th year.

monosylab1k
02-25-2017, 02:47 AM

3rd year scoring title Shaq

Mitch
02-25-2017, 03:18 AM
3rd year scoring title Shaq

I was thinking '94 for some reason, tbh

DJR210
02-25-2017, 04:27 AM
KD is full of shit.. Stupid ass dude talking about how it's childish to talk shit about people while talking shit about people

Big Dog
02-25-2017, 07:24 AM
:lol Kevin Durant is the biggest faggot in the league right now. He's worse than a bum. He's no one to be talking. Shut the fuck up and just play you fucking soft ass pussy.

chunticakes
02-25-2017, 12:40 PM
KD is the cam Newton of the NBA

This, tbh..

RsxPiimp
02-25-2017, 12:43 PM
No skill?:lmao

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Shaquille-ONeal-and-Michael-Jordan-Play-One-on-One-at-All-Star-Game-Shootaround.gif

Prime Shaq would average 50 in a series against these fools..

bulakenyo
02-25-2017, 12:50 PM
No skill?:lmao

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Shaquille-ONeal-and-Michael-Jordan-Play-One-on-One-at-All-Star-Game-Shootaround.gif

Prime Shaq would average 50 in a series against these fools..

IIRC this this was the all star game, a year after he got outsmarted and outfinessed by Olajuwon in the Finals.

Shaq was trim back then. Ballooned pretty big in LA.

Clipper Nation
02-25-2017, 12:51 PM
:lol Shaq had a solid post game, great footwork and was underrated as a passer. Durbeta's only skill is blowing the refs before every game so they can give him free throws every time he flails.

lefty
02-25-2017, 01:27 PM
Lol underrated as a passer

Midgets double team you, if you can't pass it to a wide open teammate lol

That's basic stuff

02-25-2017, 01:36 PM
:lmao You know you have 0 fucking cred when even :lol today's NBA crew doesn't back you on your shit take about :wow yesterday's NBA tbh

02-25-2017, 01:37 PM

That's basic stuff
It's not basic in today's NBA, cut him some slack

Clipper Nation
02-25-2017, 01:40 PM

That's basic stuff
Shaq was a phenomenal outlet passer. He could toss no-look and behind-the-back passes like it was nothing. I'll never forget a 36-year-old Shaq nutmegging a prime Dwight Howard at the All-Star Game in '09.

Anyone who follows my basketball takes knows by now that a big who can pass is my favorite type of player. I wouldn't be praising Shaq's passing skills if all he could do was make the most basic passes out of double teams.

Anyone who still thinks Shaq was all brute force and no skill should go back and watch him play, and not just the highlight reels. He was crazy skilled, especially compared to the stiffs who took up space down low in :lol yesterday's NBA.

FkLA
02-25-2017, 02:17 PM
KD is cringeworthy. He doesn't know who he is. One day he's a submissive beta who wants to be called the servant. As the leader of Team USA (no LeBron) drops out bc he's emotionally scarred by one of his guys going down (PG13). Now he hangs out with loudmouth Donkey Green for a couple of months and suddenly he thinks he's some kind of big bad Alpha. :lol

monosylab1k
02-25-2017, 03:29 PM
Shaq was a phenomenal outlet passer. He could toss no-look and behind-the-back passes like it was nothing. I'll never forget a 36-year-old Shaq nutmegging a prime Dwight Howard at the All-Star Game in '09.

Anyone who follows my basketball takes knows by now that a big who can pass is my favorite type of player. I wouldn't be praising Shaq's passing skills if all he could do was make the most basic passes out of double teams.

Anyone who still thinks Shaq was all brute force and no skill should go back and watch him play, and not just the highlight reels. He was crazy skilled, especially compared to the stiffs who took up space down low in :lol yesterday's NBA.

Yeah, slamming into a guy repeatedly because you know you won't get called for charging, then turning around and dropping it in takes so much skill. He waited around till every other decent center in the league retired/got old and finally won a few uncontested titles. Amazing.

daslicer
02-25-2017, 05:02 PM
KD is cringeworthy. He doesn't know who he is. One day he's a submissive beta who wants to be called the servant. As the leader of Team USA (no LeBron) drops out bc he's emotionally scarred by one of his guys going down (PG13). Now he hangs out with loudmouth Donkey Green for a couple of months and suddenly he thinks he's some kind of big bad Alpha. :lol

Durant does know who he is which is that he is a follower. Draymond Green is his father and he's just trying earn his approval.

spursistan
02-25-2017, 07:27 PM
KD is cringeworthy. He doesn't know who he is. One day he's a submissive beta who wants to be called the servant. As the leader of Team USA (no LeBron) drops out bc he's emotionally scarred by one of his guys going down (PG13). Now he hangs out with loudmouth Donkey Green for a couple of months and suddenly he thinks he's some kind of big bad Alpha. :lolOne of the fakest human being i probably know of his fraudulence without ever meeting him..I can't believe I once had some respect for this bitch..

lefty
02-25-2017, 07:31 PM
It's not basic in today's NBA, cut him some slack

:lol

Arcadian
02-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Shaq without his unteal strength would be a poor man's DeAndre Jordan tbh.

No. Shaq had a nice jump hook, master of the drop step, lots of fakes and counterfakes...he was a skilled post player.

lefty
02-26-2017, 01:04 AM
Damn if Shaq had nice moves, than Dream had supermegagiglaultragoatmoves

Arcadian
02-26-2017, 02:34 AM
:lol Meanwhile, Durant has zero post skills to speak of and has avoided the post like the plague for his entire career despite being 6'10 shoeless.

daslicer
02-26-2017, 02:41 AM
99% of NBA players are in the league due to their physical talents. If the majority of these guys were several inches shorter, or less athletic then they would not be in the league. In Durant's case he's a 6'11 SF whose a great shooter and whose biggest advantage is physically he can shoot over his opponents. If he was shorter he's not as great of a player. Overall retarded logic by Durant.

02-26-2017, 04:30 AM
99% of NBA players are in the league due to their physical talents. If the majority of these guys were several inches shorter, or less athletic then they would not be in the league. In Durant's case he's a 6'11 SF whose a great shooter and whose biggest advantage is physically he can shoot over his opponents. If he was shorter he's not as great of a player. Overall retarded logic by Durant.beat me to it. spot on.

unleashbaynes
02-26-2017, 08:54 AM
Shaq was probably the greatest athletic freak the sports world has ever seen. He won 3 titles by default and got carried to a 4th. His "skill" involved nonstop offense fouling to get in position, and then he bitched about guys fouling him in return. And it took massive, near cosmic shifts for 3 of those rings to even happen. Having only 4 rings is a huge blemish against Shaq, not a case for him. KD isn't wrong. He's a bitch for saying it, but he isn't wrong.

He shoulda won 7 titles if he wasn't a fat, lazy, entitled douche. Then to end his career pathetically bouncing his fat ass around the Suns, Cavs, and Celtics just collecting checks on reputation and not being able to make more than 3 trips up and down the court.....that's just sad.

lefty
02-26-2017, 10:23 AM
If Shaq really had skills, be wouldn't have been a useless cone in Cleveland and Boston.

monosylab1k
02-26-2017, 11:06 AM
He shoulda won 7 titles if he wasn't a fat, lazy, entitled douche. Then to end his career pathetically bouncing his fat ass around the Suns, Cavs, and Celtics just collecting checks on reputation and not being able to make more than 3 trips up and down the court.....that's just sad.

:tu exactly. Only winning 4 titles while playing with Kobe/Wade shows how badly Shaq wasted his incredible physical talents. Should have had 6 minimum, probably 7 or 8 if he actually developed skill beyond blatantly charging and getting away with it.

Clipper Nation
02-26-2017, 11:58 AM
The fact that Shaq has 4 rings despite spending most of his prime with the biggest cancer in sports history (Kobe) is impressive, tbh. Imagine how many rings he would have had with prime Vince, T-Mac, or Ray Allen instead of that team-killing chucker.

DPG21920
02-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Shaq was very skillful - this is stupid.

monosylab1k
02-26-2017, 01:25 PM
Shaq was very skillful - this is stupid.

When has he ever won a game with "skill" and not brute force?

monosylab1k
02-26-2017, 01:27 PM
"Amazing passing big man!"
2.5 career assists per game :lmao same career average as Dirk

lefty
02-26-2017, 02:51 PM

Clipper Nation
02-26-2017, 03:11 PM
:lol Using raw assists only to judge a player's passing skills in 2017

StrengthAndHonor
02-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Hockey assist, breh.

Chris
02-26-2017, 06:10 PM
cant shoot free throws = check

got away with traveling and offensive fouls pretty much every game = check

played in an era with arguably the most corrupt referees in sports history = check

sold out, gave up on his team and went to Los Angeles just like Kobe = check

semen shield for Lebron = check

relied on brute force instead of strategy and skill = check

Durbeta airing out what 95% of real NBA fans already know imo

ambchang
02-26-2017, 10:28 PM
Saying shaq was all brute force is stupid, shaq had a beautiful drop step, great passer, nice hooks, nice spin moves. Of course he relied on his brute strength but he was the only one with brute strength and those skills. His biggest weaknesses were his range, his maturity, and his pick and roll defense.

Mikeanaro
02-27-2017, 01:14 AM
If Shaq really had skills, be wouldn't have been a useless cone in Cleveland and Boston.
Lol thats classic lefty, dont forget Phoenix.

Floyd Pacquiao
02-27-2017, 01:42 AM
As a spur fan it always seemed like Shaq wouldn't miss his jump hooks. His little hook off the glass seemed automatic.

TDfan2007
03-01-2017, 10:20 AM
KD is sticking up for a teammate, but calling Shaq unskilled is just dumb. Let's ask Dwight how being just physically bigger and stronger than everyone works out for you...

monosylab1k
03-01-2017, 10:34 AM

D-Wade
03-01-2017, 01:15 PM
Prime Shaq was unguardable. This is ridiculous.

whitemamba
03-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Shaq was a beast, he had a post game , footwork was solid, but if you take away his sheer size and strength, its not a contest, he would not be what he is today.
and :lol at CN, shaq literally couldnt shoot the basketball, christ just watch his FT's. The ball looks like it does not belong in his hands at all.

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 01:27 PM
One of the fakest human being i probably know of his fraudulence without ever meeting him..I can't believe I once had some respect for this bitch..

Yeah. I can't think of many NBA guys that try to project their image so differently that what they are. I think the biggest difference is that Durant is so talented that it's odd for him not to be an alpha player.
Not that it's an exact analogy but Leonard has the same level talent but he knows enough to let it come down to his game. He's not trying to get on the mic and pump himself up. For some reason, Durant seems to
feel the need to validate himself. Nigga just needs to play.