PDA

View Full Version : Bannon beat me to it

boutons_deux
02-25-2017, 07:36 AM
I had been thinking about a thread emphasizing how every single Cabinet head being chosen to destroy Fed govt, but ....

Bannon Heralds "Deconstruction of Administrative State" and Trump's "New Political Order"

he described as "three verticals" of Trump's agenda that would focus on

"national security and sovereignty,"

"economic nationalism," and

"deconstruction of the administrative state"

— meaning a rollback of taxes, regulations, and trade agreements that the administration has claimed are hampering economic growth and individualism.

"If you look at these cabinet nominees,

they were selected for a reason, and

that is deconstruction," he said.

(opposition party aka media)

"They're corporatist, globalist media that are adamantly opposed to an economic nationalist agenda like Donald Trump has,"

"If you look at the opposition party and how they portrayed the campaign and how they portrayed the transition and how they portray the administration, it's always wrong."

"There's a new political order that's being formed,"

http://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/02/23/bannon-heralds-deconstruction-administrative-state-and-trumps-new-political-order

de·con·struct

verb

analyze (a text or a linguistic or conceptual system) by deconstruction, typically in order to expose its hidden internal assumptions and contradictions and subvert its apparent significance or unity.

reduce (something) to its constituent parts in order to reinterpret it.

=============

I'm positive Bannon doesn't use deconstruct in the linguisitc sense, but in the DEMOLISH sense.

With the 40-year history of Repug/VRWC saying

"government IS THE PROBLEM" and

“Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment."

... it's clear that Bannon intends to destroy US govt and has chosen Cabinet heads and staff to do just that.

Why? to unleash the capital/BigCorp/1% to pollute, fleece, attack labor/99%/environment for profit.

Bannon is talking about a (so far bloodless) coup d'etat, that allows the corporatocracy/oligarchy/kleptocracy to finalize an irreversible destruction of the US govt.

boutons_deux
02-25-2017, 08:51 AM
Bannon Makes Stunning Threat to Media: We're Going to Make It Worse for You Every Day

Bannon doesn't want to change the media. He wants to totally dismantle the media

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/bannon-makes-stunning-threat-media-were-going-make-it-worse-you-every-day

DMC
02-26-2017, 10:42 AM
From the thread title I assumed it was about losing virginity.

Wild Cobra
02-26-2017, 12:39 PM
I see some widespread crying by the cradle to grave government dependent like B-Shit.

Pelicans78
02-26-2017, 12:50 PM
Serious question about Bannon. How often does he shower in a week? He looks like a filthy animal.

DMC
02-26-2017, 01:19 PM
Serious question about Bannon. How often does he shower in a week? He looks like a filthy animal.

You thinking of fucking him?

Thread
02-26-2017, 08:00 PM

It wouldn't hurt him to get those liver spots frozen off his head.