PDA

View Full Version : The upcoming battle for Raqqa = Armaggedon = Judgement Day

hater
02-28-2017, 08:52 PM
Its coming fellas and fellatiers.

My sources tell me ISIS are fleeing from Mosul like rats and allowed by US airforce to cross to Syria and most are going to prepare for their final stand in Raqqa. US is racing to take Mosul ASAP so they can start moving on to Syria and Raqqa.

On the western front Syria and Russia are racing to take Palmyra this battle is most likely to start in the next few days. They are also racing against time to take that city and then focus on Raqqa.

In the north the Turks as well alongside their "moderate" terrorist legions are trying to advance south. They are already skirmishing already with Syrian Army eventhough they are supposedly signed a cease fire with Iran Syria and Russia. Nevertheless they are also racing to head south and take part of the battle for Raqqa.

To stop the Turks the Syrian and Iranians are racing to close the gap between Syrian territory and Kurdish YPG. Apparently the gap has been closed. This would be good news as this would slow down the Turks.

Remember Raqqa is IsIs capital and from the very beggining their ultimate goal was to get all the world powers in a battle and start WW3.

This could easily be done by detonating a few small nukes at the grand finale battle.

It looks like shit is going to get real. Most likely in the next few months.

Lets pray Trump and Putin are smart get together in person and realize this is a trap set by Saudi/Israel/US MIC/neocon alliance.

Pls pray for trump and putin.

TheSanityAnnex
02-28-2017, 08:54 PM
:cry prayers sent god bless

Splits
02-28-2017, 09:02 PM
Shit is about to get real

Thread
02-28-2017, 10:39 PM
War schmor.

hater
03-01-2017, 12:47 PM
Just in. Syrian army captures Palmyra citadel. Liberation of the city to commence in a few hours

DMC
03-01-2017, 01:09 PM
lol Revelations... behold a man on a pale horse. Ok that's just symbolism for anything with anything else that might fit into my narrative..

Christians spending their lives looking and hoping for an ELE (but not really, in reality they go to the hospital at the 1st sign of a runny nose).

boutons_deux
03-01-2017, 02:52 PM
Thanks, Repugs. Your fucking up of M/E, 15 years old, continuing for decades. AKA, taxpayer wealth redistributed upwards

Splits
03-01-2017, 02:54 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/LJdtmPi3SEe4g/giphy.gif

hater
03-01-2017, 04:01 PM
Latest...

Supreme US Commander in Iraq says Kurds will definitely take part in Raqqa Battle :wow

US command accusses Russia of bombing their "moderate" terrorists. Russia denies accusations by saying they usually bomb anywhere except in coordinats specified by The US command where their moderates are supposed to be :lol

hater
03-01-2017, 04:03 PM
Also on a sad note. 650,000 civilians in grave danger in Mosul. US media completely mute on the subject

hater
03-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Wonder if Hollywood will make a White Helmets Oscar winning do umentary in Mosul. Highly doubt it

boutons_deux
03-01-2017, 04:17 PM
Prayers? LOL where were your useless prayers to stop Repugs from invading Iraq for BigOil?

turkish spurs fan
03-01-2017, 04:31 PM
as ypg will give their interest to raqqa, turkish backed fsa will take control of manbij and afrin. ypg are afriad.

hater
03-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Great. Erdohitler just had a meeting with Saud king and promised him a piece of Syria. Erdosmeagols plan is not bad in exchange for money, support and even saudi soldiers and support from their jihadi legions Turkey will hand the southern corridor trritory to Saud. Turkey would control the northern and keep sunni jihadists there to perpetually fight the kurds.

Win win situation for both imo. They will basically partition syria like a birthday cake and might even get their pileline.

They are only banking on Idlib to survive. If idlib falls to Assad they are kaput

hater
03-01-2017, 04:51 PM
One interesting development. Turkey thinking of closing Incirlik Air Base to Americans. Basically the main base where US runs their anti IsIs operations:wow

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2017, 12:46 AM
One interesting development. Turkey thinking of closing Incirlik Air Base to Americans. Basically the main base where US runs their anti IsIs operations:wow

Run them thru Israel instead? Or Egypt, which has a pro American leader?

turkish spurs fan
03-02-2017, 08:18 AM
ypg / pyd / pkk always had been the whores of usa or russia.

hater
03-02-2017, 10:55 AM

And al qaeda / al nusra have always been Turkey and Saudi whores

hater
03-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Palmyra has been officially liberated. God bless te Iranian/Russian/Syrian forces

Putin doing it right and sending Russian muslims to protect their own peeps :wow

BtnjvnLffJk

hater
03-03-2017, 12:15 AM
American backed YPG taking lots of territory from ISIS as well. Them maggots are running to Raqqa like rats

Everyone attacking ISIS from all sides. YPG, Syrian army, Hezbollah, Russia, US, Iraq.

Well everyone except Erdopig. Turk bastards are actually attacking YPG from behind :lol

turkish spurs fan
03-03-2017, 06:04 PM
American backed YPG taking lots of territory from ISIS as well. Them maggots are running to Raqqa like rats

Everyone attacking ISIS from all sides. YPG, Syrian army, Hezbollah, Russia, US, Iraq.

Well everyone except Erdopig. Turk bastards are actually attacking YPG from behind :lol

LOL turkey has taken control of one of the most important centrals of IS, AL-BAB with successful operation. you live in venus lmao. ISIS just useful toy for you. assad killed his more than half millions of people and gave his country's key to russia. assad is nothing now. you say "we are againts radical islamic moves" and support Hezbollah :lol

hater
03-03-2017, 06:14 PM
Latest...

YPG handing away lots of territory to Syrian forces. They are tired of Turk pigs attacking them from behind so the Syrian army will be a buffer between YPG and Erdopig. :lol

ErdoHitler will have to move his forces around Syria/Iran/Russia now :lmao

Sucks to be you Turks :lol

turkish spurs fan
03-03-2017, 06:23 PM
LOL assad who didn't give kurds idendity cards before war, has to be pig of ypg because of russia order him. his 3 millions people live in turkey and he claims he is leader of his people :lmao

hater
03-06-2017, 05:00 PM
American troops flying their flag in Manjib so Turks dont attack their Kurd forces there :lmao

This is getting good.....

turkish spurs fan
03-06-2017, 09:03 PM
and they claim they are marxist - antiimperialist :lol

webshad
03-07-2017, 12:37 AM

YPG/PKK communist rats (also a terrorist organization) will bow down to anyone trying to get their Kurdistan. Little do they know, Turkey (NATO) will never allow it, and neither will Syrians.

EuphratesShield are massacring them like rats in the past few days.

hater
03-07-2017, 07:31 AM
YPG/PKK communist rats (also a terrorist organization) will bow down to anyone trying to get their Kurdistan. Little do they know, Turkey (NATO) will never allow it, and neither will Syrians.

EuphratesShield are massacring them like rats in the past few days.

:rolleyes because erdopig and turkey was not helping ISIS and selling their oil :rolleyes

Russia, US, Kurds and Syria are working to keep turks out. They are basically like that kid noone wants to pay with in the playground. They need to take their ball and walk back home :lol

webshad
03-07-2017, 09:55 AM
:rolleyes because erdopig and turkey was not helping ISIS and selling their oil :rolleyes

Russia, US, Kurds and Syria are working to keep turks out. They are basically like that kid noone wants to pay with in the playground. They need to take their ball and walk back home :lol

Oh so ISIS is Turkish agent now. Before they were Assad agent, then USA agent, then Saudi agent, then Iranian agent, lol. :downspin:

Turkey has the right to not let these YPIG/PKK rats have a land next to their border for future terrorist attacks.
Let me get this straight, USA invades Iraq illegally and today the illegal invader supports the communists (LOL talk about double standards) and somehow Turkey is the bad guy, hahaha. :lmao

"Kurdistan" will not happen, these canon fodders will be used and dumped like prostitutes.

Also, USA with their allies shia militia (who btw scream death to America) will not be able to liberate Mosul or Raqqa, these cowards can't liberate lands, they just destroy it. Look at their track record: Ramadi, Tikrit, Fallujah, etc Best of all look at Kobani (LOL a true rat hole).

hater
03-07-2017, 04:26 PM
You can talk all kinds of fantasy but The reality is there was undeniable proof Erdopig sold ISIS oil and helped arm ISIs. The satellite pictures of thousands of ISIS oil tankers crossing into Turkey freely dont lie.

turkish spurs fan
03-07-2017, 05:10 PM
You can talk all kinds of fantasy but The reality is there was undeniable proof Erdopig sold ISIS oil and helped arm ISIs. The satellite pictures of thousands of ISIS oil tankers crossing into Turkey freely dont lie.

LOLAZO

accorrding that russian claims, the way was passing in ypg controlled areas. those were just funny. i know it was very useful to make press on turkey linking with IS BUT it is not persuasive anoymore sorry. IS dogs just worked for assad regime and ypg from the begining. assad left his some heavy weapons to IS, let them got power so he would found right to say western nations "i am legal". a man who killed his half millions of people bombing (some chemicals) is legal. ok.

hater
03-07-2017, 05:20 PM
Sorry but there are hundreds of satelitte pics of full tankers going into Turkey from ISIS held territory and coming back empty.

Also thousands of truck convoys (weapons) crossing into ISIS daily

You cant dispute photographic evidence. Sorry

turkish spurs fan
03-07-2017, 05:38 PM
17 year old boy who believes what his president all say :lmao

in2deep
03-07-2017, 05:46 PM
thankfully those oil tankers were ultimately destroyed.

https://syrianfreepress.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/oil-tanker-trucks-destroyed-by-putin.jpg

shame on Turkey

turkish spurs fan
03-07-2017, 06:06 PM
shame on who suppports assad and kill uncountable innocent children, women, old. iran, russia, usa all together created hell in syria for their strategic aims.

in near future some surprising things can happen by the way. if i were assad, i wouldnt trust russia-iran that much. they can sell him.

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/checmical-assad-thumb.gif?w=780

3 millions syrian refugees living in turkey safe and we did what we can do best for humanity

shame on usa, europe.

webshad
03-07-2017, 06:08 PM
Sorry but there are hundreds of satelitte pics of full tankers going into Turkey from ISIS held territory and coming back empty.

Also thousands of truck convoys (weapons) crossing into ISIS daily

You cant dispute photographic evidence. Sorry

100's of satellite pics from whom? The USA? Didn't they have 100's of pictures of Iraq's WMD before the illegal invasion.

IS exposed all these factions, it is epic.

Assad: IS is Saudi/Qatar.
YPIG/PKK Communists: IS is Turkey.
Turkey: IS is Assad.
Iran and piece of shi'ites: IS is Saudi.
Saudi: IS is Iran.

:lol

America, we are at war against communism except PKK/YPIGs (because we are coward to go frontline, send these cannon fodders instead) *EXPOSED*
Iran and piece of shi'ites: we hate america, but america help us against IS. *EXPOSED*

Can't liberate a single city without completely obliterating it. Then call it "liberation". *EXPOSED*

Even you two rascal are saying to each other, your faction support IS ROFL. Simply amazing. haha :lmao

hater
03-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Umm Saudi never said ISIS is Iran. That would be stupid as Iran has their own generals in the battlefield fighting ISIs not to mention ISIS ideology is Sunny jihadi

The photos and reports of Turkey selling ISIS oil are all over the internet. I suggest you educate yourself

webshad
03-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Umm Saudi never said ISIS is Iran. That would be stupid as Iran has their own generals in the battlefield fighting ISIs not to mention ISIS ideology is Sunny jihadi

What are you STUPID! :lol

Saudi say ISIS is financed by Iran, then why not attack Iran you dumbo?

And Iran said ISIS is Saudi, then why not attack KSA you dumbass?

Piece of shi'ites say ISIS is CIA, then why not attack American you dumbass? Instead of saying "Helb helb Amrica"

YPIGs sayd ISIS is Turkey, then why not attack Turkey dumbass?

Like I said, ISIS is doing good at exposing all these hypocrites.

The photos and reports of Turkey selling ISIS oil are all over the internet. I suggest you educate yourself

Yes educating myself into believing the same people who claimed WMDs were in Iraq.

And also selling oil to private business man, doesn't mean it was supported by the actual government or else I could say Mexican cartel is selling drugs to the US government.

Now be a good boy and be quiet about issues you have no clue about.

hater
03-07-2017, 07:49 PM
:lmao ISIS is killing Shias in Syria and you have the stupidity to say they could be fom Iran

You are probably the stupidest son of a Turkish bitch I ever encountered :lmao

webshad
03-08-2017, 01:09 AM
:lmao ISIS is killing Shias in Syria and you have the stupidity to say they could be fom Iran

You are probably the stupidest son of a Turkish bitch I ever encountered :lmao

You idiot! You must have a kurdy brain for sure. Learn how to read, dumbass.

Saudi propaganda say that, much like your dumbass say Turkey supports IS.

And in Syria they are not rafidi shia, you dumbass, they are alawite.

That's the entire point you psychopath, everyone who hates each other claims his enemy is supporting IS. Hence, IS is exposing all these hypocrites.

And those yogurt eating baggy pants kurdy brains will never get their kurdistan, keep dreaming. They will be massacred from all sides.

webshad
03-08-2017, 01:35 AM
And for your dumbass, here is Abdul-Aziz al-Fawzan, government scholar in Saudi Arabia claiming:

Daesh is a safawi product. (I am sure you don't know what safawi is because you don't know Arabic or middle eastern history. It means Iranian Shi'ites.)

But like I said, you have a kurdy brain, you don't know anything about the Middle East and their daily propaganda on tv. There's plenty more Saudi government scholars claiming the same, if you know Arabic it is very easy to find their talk and writing on their main sites. Foolish people, ISIS exposed these hypocrites.

Now be a good yogurt eating kurdy boy and be quiet and don't talk about things you have no clue about.

http://imgh.us/all_4.png

Pelicans78
03-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Hater is clueless in general when it comes to anything especially the Middle East. His best contribution is finding random articles and posting "shit' about to get real. He's nothing but a stupid Sandinista.

pgardn
03-08-2017, 08:04 AM
Hater is by far the most misinformed poster on this site concerning foreign affairs. And he continues to prove it.

hater
03-08-2017, 08:18 AM
There is a difference between a baseless claim like the Saudi maggots saying Iran is ISIS which has no proof and defies all logic

And ErdoHitler helping ISIs which of there is proof. Thousands of tankers and truck convoys crossed the border daily for christ sakes

Use your brain

webshad
03-08-2017, 10:37 AM
There is a difference between a baseless claim like the Saudi maggots saying Iran is ISIS which has no proof and defies all logic

And ErdoHitler helping ISIs which of there is proof. Thousands of tankers and truck convoys crossed the border daily for christ sakes

Use your brain

Kurdy brain, no one has proofs. Like you don't with your dumbass satellite pictures :lmao

ISIS is used as an insult now in the Middle East, idiot. When one party doesn't like the other, they say "YOU'RE DAESH OR YOU SUPPORT ISIS".

It shows you're an amateur and don't know shit about this region, and google translate will no help you with arabic news.

P.S. Kurdy brain's kurdistan :lmao will not happen, keep dreaming.

webshad
03-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Hater is clueless in general when it comes to anything especially the Middle East. His best contribution is finding random articles and posting "shit' about to get real. He's nothing but a stupid Sandinista.

Hater is by far the most misinformed poster on this site concerning foreign affairs. And he continues to prove it.

I definitely won't argue against that. My eyes were witness to his stupidity.

He's nothing but a stupid Sandinista.

:lmao

hater
03-08-2017, 12:46 PM
Kurdy brain, no one has proofs. Like you don't with your dumbass satellite pictures :lmao

ISIS is used as an insult now in the Middle East, idiot. When one party doesn't like the other, they say "YOU'RE DAESH OR YOU SUPPORT ISIS".

It shows you're an amateur and don't know shit about this region, and google translate will no help you with arabic news.

P.S. Kurdy brain's kurdistan :lmao will not happen, keep dreaming.

Your stupidity has reached GOAT status tbqh

Yo cant possibly think a stupid accusation with no evidence and which defies logic is the same as an accusation that follows logic and has some evidence.

ISIS is a sunni jihadi ideology = fact

They could not possibly be an enity from Iran as Iran Shia is the enemy of sunni and IsIs is proven to be killing Shias in Syria.

You are basically saying something similar to saying Nazism is a Jewish funded and supported movement :lmao

Smh

webshad
03-08-2017, 01:22 PM
Your stupidity has reached GOAT status tbqh

Yo cant possibly think a stupid accusation with no evidence and which defies logic is the same as an accusation that follows logic and has some evidence.

ISIS is a sunni jihadi ideology = fact

They could not possibly be an enity from Iran as Iran Shia is the enemy of sunni and IsIs is proven to be killing Shias in Syria.

You are basically saying something similar to saying Nazism is a Jewish funded and supported movement :lmao

Smh

You dumbass kurdy brain, trying to save your face now. You know you got embarrassed. Read what people said about you.

Now show me where I said that I believe that shit and I don't believe your "4k satellite video/photo" either dumbass. :lol

You just got #owned and you don't know shit about this war.

ISIS is not a sunni jihadi group, they are salafi jihadi (who follow the teaching of as-salaf us-salih) more specifically hanbali madhab, but they allow all 4 madhabs in their controlled area.

The shi'ittes in Iraq are rafidah twelvers.

The shi'ittes in Syria are alawi. The rafidah even consider the alawi to be disbeliever because they have extreme point of views in their religion (will not get into that, it is way above your pay grade), but they still ally themselves with them because they hate the people of sunnah more.

Only an amateur says ISIS is sunni :lmao like those "terrorist experts" they get on CNN every now and then.

Acting ignorant will not save you from your humiliation, you got served and got exposed as an amateur in this field.

Don't get mad at me for exposing you and making you look foolish, next time don't talk about shit that you don't know about. Rather be humble and learn and educate yourself (I know that's pretty difficult for a kurdy brain).

boutons_deux
03-08-2017, 01:26 PM
Pootin wins, Assad still in power. Rebels + ISIS nearly destroyed.

hater
03-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Whether a person is a Shia or a Sunni Muslim in Iraq can now be, quite literally, a matter of life and death. ISIS believes that the Shias are apostates and must die in order to forge a pure form of Islam. ..

Ok idiot :lmao. That is why Sunni countries are funding ISIS and Sunni muslims join ISIS

:lmao wow

hater
03-08-2017, 01:32 PM
Let me get this straight.

You also dont believe ISIS members are all Sunni??? You actually believe they are Shia and want to exterminate Shias?? :lmao

Then you must believe Nazi soldiers were Jewish :lol

webshad
03-08-2017, 01:37 PM
Whether a person is a Shia or a Sunni Muslim in Iraq can now be, quite literally, a matter of life and death. ISIS believes that the Shias are apostates and must die in order to forge a pure form of Islam. ..

Ok idiot :lmao. That is why Sunni countries are funding ISIS and Sunni muslims join ISIS

:lmao wow

HAHAHAHA kurdy brain you funny with your english yahoo/google news. You can get more exotic by going to english news of aljazeera :lol

Sunni LOL did you learn that word from CNN?

Keep entertaining me.

Dumbass kurdy brain, I know you're frustrated because you wanted to look smart in front of others, but reality check is that you're clueless about this conflict & these people and now people on this forum know.

But, please by all means, keep trying to save your face. Copy/paste more 1 liner from white journalist who only know the word "jihad, sunni, shia, and better yet wahabi" loool :lmao

webshad
03-08-2017, 01:40 PM
Let me get this straight.

You also dont believe ISIS members are all Sunni??? You actually believe they are Shia and want to exterminate Shias?? :lmao

Then you must believe Nazi soldiers were Jewish :lol

Please do show me where I said this, my little kurdy brain friend.

Do entertain me.

Try saving your humiliation.

Amateur :lol only knows the word "sunni, shia, and jihad" :lmao

webshad
03-08-2017, 01:44 PM
Pootin wins, Assad still in power. Rebels + ISIS nearly destroyed.

That is partially true, except Assad has no more power. He handed that over to Russia out of desperation. Question is how long is Russia willing to stay in Syria?

Assad's thug strategy is simple, call truce with the rebel, rest and regroup and get ready then attack them. These rebels keep falling for it.

Russia won't fight for Syria, they like the Americans will completely destroy a city (example Aleppo). Then what? You think Assad has money to build up the infrastructure and create jobs for these people. This conflict will keep getting worse and worse.

ISIS, imo, opened too many fronts at once and now it is difficult to control.

hater
03-08-2017, 01:44 PM
In all those paragraphs you still have not explained why ISIS is made of all Sunni muslims and they themselves have said they want to exterminate Shias.

you are still claiming that it is very likely possibility ISIs is an Iranian organization :lol

Again you must also think Nazis were a secret Jewish organization :lmao carry on with your epic stupidity clown.

webshad
03-08-2017, 01:46 PM
In all those paragraphs you still have not explained why ISIS is made of all Sunni muslims and they themselves have said they want to exterminate Shias.

you are still claiming that it is very likely possibility ISIs is an Iranian organization :lol

Again you must also think Nazis were a secret Jewish organization :lmao carry on with your epic stupidity clown.

Be honest with yourself for once, man up, and show me where I said this?

If not, you're a proven liar. Don't beat around the bush, show me clear cut where I said this?

Let's see if you're honest or just humiliated and trying to recover from this spanking you just got. :lol

hater
03-10-2017, 09:09 AM
Thosands of US paratroopers arrive in Kuwait ready for Raqa offensive :wow

Shit getting reAl

hater
03-10-2017, 09:10 AM
US invites 68 countries for Syria peace discussions. "Forgets" to invite Syria, Russia and Iran :lmao

hater
03-18-2017, 10:22 AM
Has an Israeli Jet been shot down by Syria anti aircraft? ????

Wa8CRCoIY3E