PDA

View Full Version : God vs Illuminati

DAF86
03-01-2017, 12:10 AM
Why is it that, for most people, the existence of an all-mighty being is more credible than the gathering of some of the most powerful people in the World to arrange some happenings of this planet to their convenience, tbh?

Avante
03-01-2017, 01:04 AM
Most powerful people on earth?

spurraider21
03-01-2017, 01:51 AM
Most powerful people on earth?you never explained to me why an all powerful god wouldn't be able to make evolution happen if he wanted to

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 08:40 AM
Why is it that, for most people, the existence of an all-mighty being is more credible than the gathering of some of the most powerful people in the World to arrange some happenings of this planet to their convenience, tbh?

Tbh, I think you'll find that a large % of the people that believe in God also believe that the Illuminati is real. BTW, the Illuminati (or something similar) is real.

Avante
03-01-2017, 10:26 AM
you never explained to me why an all powerful god wouldn't be able to make evolution happen if he wanted to

Ok, let's go with God is responsible for evolution. So now you have a God and I buy into evolution. Deal?

Blake
03-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Ok, let's go with God is responsible for evolution. So now you have a God and I buy into evolution. Deal?

Lol you're so stupid.

spurraider21
03-01-2017, 11:58 AM
Ok, let's go with God is responsible for evolution. So now you have a God and I buy into evolution. Deal?i'm not here to bargain. you just keep saying evolution is impossible but you also believe in an all-powerful creator. i'm asking how it could be impossible if the creator is all powerful?

Avante
03-01-2017, 12:09 PM
i'm not here to bargain. you just keep saying evolution is impossible but you also believe in an all-powerful creator. i'm asking how it could be impossible if the creator is all powerful?

Work with me here little man, ok?

So you have no problems seeing a fish evolve into a rhino, a spider, a fly, a worm...right? We all know we are spinning, we all know we are just hanging out in space, we all know the Sun just hangs there as do all the planets. We all know no water is falling off the earth despite being upside down.

Dude, you do know once up on a time all of that had no explanation, right? So you will buy into all that incredible stiff but ya just can't believe in a master designer or designers, why? Fuck....no evidence, DNA , the sperm and the egg isn't evidence? The fact all that above must work in perfect concert to pull it off isn;'t evidence of a Designer?

If you can't see simply common sense then why bother me with your stupid....if God is all powerful then....well?

spurraider21
03-01-2017, 01:24 PM
Work with me here little man, ok?

So you have no problems seeing a fish evolve into a rhino, a spider, a fly, a worm...right? We all know we are spinning, we all know we are just hanging out in space, we all know the Sun just hangs there as do all the planets. We all know no water is falling off the earth despite being upside down.

Dude, you do know once up on a time all of that had no explanation, right? So you will buy into all that incredible stiff but ya just can't believe in a master designer or designers, why? Fuck....no evidence, DNA , the sperm and the egg isn't evidence? The fact all that above must work in perfect concert to pull it off isn;'t evidence of a Designer?

If you can't see simply common sense then why bother me with your stupid....if God is all powerful then....well?
I agree that evolution is amazing and mind-boggling. The evidence suggests it happened, though, one way or another. I'm comfortable accepting that evolution can happen without a god. You aren't. We disagree and that's OK. Not my point.

You believe in an all powerful designer but rule out evolution as impossible. I'm merely asking how you could believe it's impossible for a god to make evolution happen (in your own view).

Avante
03-01-2017, 01:52 PM
I agree that evolution is amazing and mind-boggling. The evidence suggests it happened, though, one way or another. I'm comfortable accepting that evolution can happen without a god. You aren't. We disagree and that's OK. Not my point.

You believe in an all powerful designer but rule out evolution as impossible. I'm merely asking how you could believe it's impossible for a god to make evolution happen (in your own view).

So all it takes is time, right? Give a fish enought time and it can become a human, right?

I'll back off...IMPOSSIBLE....that the Designers went the evolution route, if that old sun can just hang there nothing is impossible.

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 02:25 PM
So all it takes is time, right?

You've figured out part of the battle there.

Blake
03-01-2017, 02:39 PM
So all it takes is time, right? Give a fish enought time and it can become a human, right?

I'll back off...IMPOSSIBLE....that the Designers went the evolution route, if that old sun can just hang there nothing is impossible.

Now who made the designers, genius

DMC
03-03-2017, 06:25 PM

Your argument is flawed. An omniscient god could make evolution happen, but the argument is that the god hasn't done so, not that the god couldn't do so, unless I misunderstand the argument.

DMC
03-03-2017, 06:31 PM
This whole feed the troll evolution shit (already captured by Cosmored and Mouse tbh) is really easy to shoot down.

The fish to man or monkey to man comments are the first sign a troll is happening. No one who has ever read anything about evolution thinks a fish became a man. No one who understands science would deny that both fish and man develop from the same basic building blocks however.

If you got ahead of the game, say 10 million years into the future, and you could see the development of species, what you ended up with was what made it through the evolutionary filter. You fling trillions of particles into space, one might end up on any given planet. That doesn't mean you can simply hit that planet by flinging a particle into space. Of course, the ignorant would say "hey, this hit my planet, it was meant tobecause the odds of it doing so are astronomical!.. look I can use it for a weapon!... god is great!" You think that the goal of evolution is to produce a specific species, but you're using post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy in your thinking, or even cum hoc ergo propter hoc so don't make a mess, especially the cum part. Don't get hung up on that one.

spurraider21
03-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Your argument is flawed. An omniscient god could make evolution happen, but the argument is that the god hasn't done so, not that the god couldn't do so, unless I misunderstand the argument.
Avante thinks evolution is impossible

DMC
03-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Avante thinks evolution is impossible

An omniscient god could make the impossible become possible, but that doesn't make it possible now. It's almost a paradox in that things that are possible cannot be impossible and vise versa, however the concept of an omniscient god is in itself impossible so by inferring it we've set that aside.

spurraider21
03-03-2017, 08:05 PM
An omniscient god could make the impossible become possible, but that doesn't make it possible now. It's almost a paradox in that things that are possible cannot be impossible and vise versa, however the concept of an omniscient god is in itself impossible so by inferring it we've set that aside.Yeah, we set that aside. We then have a character such as avante who believes in the existence of an omnicient god who can make the impossible possible. And then he says evolution, is impossible, even though there exists a god that could make evolution happen if he chose to. It doesn't follow.

DMC
03-03-2017, 08:28 PM
Avante/RaZon isn't even a real person.

SpursforSix
03-03-2017, 08:34 PM

Have you seen how much he knows about all that stuff? How can that not be real. That's the kind of knowledge you only get from reading all those books and magazines.

Avante
03-03-2017, 10:05 PM

Avante/RaZon is an X-jock who was blessed with an abnormal memory and a need to know everything about anything that interests him. Tailor made for this messageboard trip, he's very real.

Spent 33 years in the insurance biz and am now living off old business renewals and what my wife makes along with SS. I'm 100% real. Just ask my kids and grandkids.

I just get a kick out of watching how people act in hiding when confronted with a guy like me who knows far more about most things than they do, it's fucking funny. It always starts out...."you Googled that"...when in reality I was there when it was happening, or I own books about things. People fight it real hard but they finally realize Avante really does know all this stuff, but they STILL must battle it, hahaha~~~~

I laugh my ass off at these little shits. That is very real.

DMC
03-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Avante/RaZon is an X-jock who was blessed with an abnormal memory and a need to know everything about anything that interests him. Tailor made for this messageboard trip, he's very real.

Spent 33 years in the insurance biz and am now living off old business renewals and what my wife makes along with SS. I'm 100% real. Just ask my kids and grandkids.

I just get a kick out of watching how people act in hiding when confronted with a guy like me who knows far more about most things than they do, it's fucking funny. It always starts out...."you Googled that"...when in reality I was there when it was happening, or I own books about things. People fight it real hard but they finally realize Avante really does know all this stuff, but they STILL must battle it, hahaha~~~~

I laugh my ass off at these little shits. That is very real.
You're a fat fake blonde with rose colored glasses and nothing to look forward to in life but lying on the internet about shit you never did. You spend what's left of your life on Google and Wiki trying to impress a bunch of "people in hiding". I'd bet you're impressed by your calf muscles and that you wear those Rydell coach's shorts but can't run to the mailbox without an inhaler shot.

Avante
03-04-2017, 12:08 AM
You're a fat fake blonde with rose colored glasses and nothing to look forward to in life but lying on the internet about shit you never did. You spend what's left of your life on Google and Wiki trying to impress a bunch of "people in hiding". I'd bet you're impressed by your calf muscles and that you wear those Rydell coach's shorts but can't run to the mailbox without an inhaler shot.

Ever give real life a shot little man?

Played football and ran track as soon as I could, yep, like a lot of other kids. At 15 my dad bought me a weight set, been banging and clanging ever since, you find that unique? Love to read and I love music so I have books/music, wow~~~

Dude, why struggle with reality like ya do? I knew all about the things I talk about long before there was an internet, that isn't real obvious?

Stupid, I once showed about a dozen pictures of my Fortress of Solitude right here, there were the books, the music, the weight bench, the track magazines, the football trophies. For all to see.

Like I mentioned the fun I have is watching little shits like you who just can't fathom there really is a guy like Avante with all this knowledge. It's funny watching how ya act about it.

Dude, when it comes to music, track, football, the rasslin', the sci fi, sword & sorcery novel, I have no equal, so why not learn things instead of fighting it like ya do?

Keep in mind in 1959 I was 10 years old, ok? I saw Jim Brown, Cassius Clay, Lenny Bruce, Shindig, American Bandstand etc. I 've been to Viet Nam. Remember the original "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers beating Pat 0' Conner for the NWA world title,, of course not. Remember the NFL without the Dallas Cowboys, hell no. Remember Alabama with an all white team, ya don't do ya?

johnsmith
03-04-2017, 09:52 AM
Ever give real life a shot little man?

Played football and ran track as soon as I could, yep, like a lot of other kids. At 15 my dad bought me a weight set, been banging and clanging ever since, you find that unique? Love to read and I love music so I have books/music, wow~~~

Dude, why struggle with reality like ya do? I knew all about the things I talk about long before there was an internet, that isn't real obvious?

Stupid, I once showed about a dozen pictures of my Fortress of Solitude right here, there were the books, the music, the weight bench, the track magazines, the football trophies. For all to see.

Like I mentioned the fun I have is watching little shits like you who just can't fathom there really is a guy like Avante with all this knowledge. It's funny watching how ya act about it.

Dude, when it comes to music, track, football, the rasslin', the sci fi, sword & sorcery novel, I have no equal, so why not learn things instead of fighting it like ya do?

Keep in mind in 1959 I was 10 years old, ok? I saw Jim Brown, Cassius Clay, Lenny Bruce, Shindig, American Bandstand etc. I 've been to Viet Nam. Remember the original "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers beating Pat 0' Conner for the NWA world title,, of course not. Remember the NFL without the Dallas Cowboys, hell no. Remember Alabama with an all white team, ya don't do ya?

The amount of times you've typed an explanation of what kind of guy you are while you've been on spurstalk makes you the saddest and most pathetic 67 year old I've ever been confronted with.

Avante
03-04-2017, 10:04 AM
The amount of times you've typed an explanation of what kind of guy you are while you've been on spurstalk makes you the saddest and most pathetic 67 year old I've ever been confronted with.

The amount of times the first and only thing you do here at spurtalk is rush to Avante makes you a sad little prick. Ever notice ya sad little shit that I only talk about myself when some little shit talks about Avante? Maybe if little shits like you weren't so damn worried about Avante there would be no need to talk Avante, ya reckon?

Dude, you have any idea how sad and pathetic you look with your overwelming need to hump the leg of Avante? Ever thought of doing something else here ya little jerk? Ever thought of maybe talking about the topic of this thread instead of Avante?

We don't see you for a week, the minute ya show up there ya are humping away on the leg of Avante, hahahha~~~ Dude, you really this fucked up?

Blake
03-04-2017, 04:14 PM