03-01-2017, 07:09 PM
Dead puppies in a car trunk.

clambake
03-01-2017, 07:19 PM
Dead puppies in a car trunk.

now that seems really specific.

clambake
03-01-2017, 07:19 PM
not voting for trump and still being called a right wing nut.

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 07:23 PM
now that seems really specific.

Specific would have been dead puppies in a trunk with their paws cut off before they died.

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 07:23 PM
not voting for trump and still being called a right wing nut.

Yeah...wtf. Niggas too serious over there.

Blake
03-01-2017, 07:25 PM
The children of Olangapo.

:depressed

clambake
03-01-2017, 07:36 PM
Specific would have been dead puppies in a trunk with their paws cut off before they died.

jesus h christ

clambake
03-01-2017, 07:46 PM
sad how no one stops, it's always hit and run.

Blake
03-01-2017, 07:48 PM

Horrific things thread

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 08:43 PM
jesus h christ

Well then what the fuck. I can't think (or don't want to think) of anything sadder than dead puppies in a trunk with their paws cut off before they died. How fucking far are you wanting to go with this thread. Because anything much more sad, I'm going to have to start drinking.

SpursforSix
03-01-2017, 09:03 PM
What about a group of kittens that were left on the street by an alcoholic dad. They escaped and made their way back to their cancer stricken owner (a young girl) but they got run over in front of her house. And she was dying and her last vision was seeing them get run over. And one of the kittens knew the cure for cancer. And it's last words were, "I got this".

Avante
03-01-2017, 09:37 PM
Old man (Fred) is in his kids way so they ship him off to an old folks home to simply fade away. While there he starts to play an old beat up piano. After a year or so of playing every day for hours he is getting good, really good.

One of the other old timers there has a son in the recording business, unlike Freds kids this guys son comes to visit him once a week. While on this visit he finally hears Fred playing. He couldn't believe what he was listening to, what a talent.

After a couple more trips he talks Fred into signing a recording contract. After Freds debut album...."Shades of Grey" the $$$$$$ starts rolling in, now Fred will be leaving Sunnyview to live in an apartment in New York. He has a mega $$$$$$ deal recording contract.

His kids all of a sudden want to get back in his life, funny how that works and very sad.

pgardn
03-01-2017, 09:42 PM
The eternal blackout after Death.

So you were sad before your birth?

DAF86
03-01-2017, 09:46 PM
So you were sad before your birth?

Ok, let me rephrase it: the current thought of not being able to experience anything, for eternity, after death.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-02-2017, 12:12 AM
rich kids grew up rich because of their snobby dads/parents, and I didn't.

IronMexican
03-02-2017, 04:55 AM
:cryWhen they assume you don't want whip on your frappuccino

monosylab1k
03-02-2017, 10:56 AM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

baseline bum
03-02-2017, 07:07 PM
AMD's impending death

pgardn
03-02-2017, 07:13 PM
Ok, let me rephrase it: the current thought of not being able to experience anything, for eternity, after death.

So before your birth was just a blip in time? Time did not exist for you before, and it won't after. So what's the difference?

DAF86
03-03-2017, 01:06 AM
So before your birth was just a blip in time? Time did not exist for you before, and it won't after. So what's the difference?

Why are you trying so hard to be dense? Didn't you read the "current thought" part? Are you kind of slow or something?

Avante
03-03-2017, 02:36 PM
Why are you trying so hard to be dense? Didn't you read the "current thought" part? Are you kind of slow or something?

So you noticed that also? Yep, the guy doesn't get it most the time.

Blake
03-03-2017, 02:39 PM
Old farts clinging to dusty old track and field almanacs from 1949.

spurraider21
03-03-2017, 02:50 PM
When I just paid over $800 to sign up for the CA bar exam

Avante
03-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Sad is people who only come here to follow others around saying the same things over and over and over....................

clambake
03-03-2017, 04:46 PM
for instance?

Blake
03-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Sad is people who only come here to follow others around saying the same things over and over and over....................

Sad irony

DMC
03-03-2017, 04:51 PM
COTW-ukbGgo

Avante
03-03-2017, 04:51 PM
for instance?

You.

Blake
03-03-2017, 04:54 PM
:cry You :cry.

clambake
03-03-2017, 05:15 PM
You.

no, you said they say things.

what things do they say?

Mitch
03-03-2017, 09:44 PM
You.

'sup Avante? Listen to anything good today? Found this, worth a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhOyhK48lxs

Avante
03-03-2017, 10:22 PM
'sup Avante? Listen to anything good today? Found this, worth a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhOyhK48lxs

An obvious talent but I didn't care for that particular tune. I can say that for everybody.

For some unknown reason every now and then it must be...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8&list=PLjEH7tvbymvHFxlI3yUyqFPG 2s8-EedvP

Mitch
03-03-2017, 10:31 PM
An obvious talent but I didn't care for that particular tune. I can say that for everybody.

For some unknown reason every now and then it must be...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCyC1dZiN8&list=PLjEH7tvbymvHFxlI3yUyqFPG 2s8-EedvP

Yeah, he's done pretty varied work. Pop and blues.

That clip doesn't get more 1969 :lol

Nice tune :tu

Avante
03-03-2017, 10:39 PM
Yeah, he's done pretty varied work. Pop and blues.

That clip doesn't get more 1969 :lol

Nice tune :tu

My thing is mixing, there is nobody I want to hear for 10-15 songs in a row....nobody~~ I look to set a mood, with a theme. I want a nice flow and stay in that mood for the entire tape. I still tape because all my vehicles have tape decks.

I never jump around....Sinatra, John Lee Hooker, Bob Wills, The Platters, etc etc.

I'd follow that Jethro Tull tune with this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb3iPP-tHdA

Setting a mood, it's all about the mood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9muzyOd4Lh8&list=PLzAUHIL8cR4SL0mPV6VWmO91 07M2FX9Ig

I did tape off the TV a few times. Imagine....

The natives beating that giant gong to call Kong, and we hear him crashing tru the trees
Brando in the back of that taxi in On the Waterfront...I could have been a contender.
IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE....Frankenstein
Those hicks blowing Billy away in Easy Rider
What we've got here is......failure to....communicate. Cool Hand Luke.
Rosebud....Citizan Kane

and a bunch of simiilar stuff.

Ya put in a tape and....(close your eyes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmixe-Dii0Y

Avante
03-03-2017, 10:51 PM
no, you said they say things.

what things do they say?

Is Avante really this interesting to you? Dude, look at yourself, talk about a sad a little shit, wow~~~~ You are one gigantic bore guy, ok? Would you pretty please go bother those more down there on your level, ok?

Ya bore me to death guy, ok?

leemajors
03-04-2017, 01:51 AM

he zip zoomed over your head there fella

DAF86
03-04-2017, 02:41 AM
he zip zoomed over your head there fella

The fuck is that suppossed to mean? I googled that shit, I urban dictionaried it, and oxforded it and still couldn't find the fucking meaning of "zip zoomed". Anyways, I know that guy, and he has no place "over my head", tbh.

Avante
03-08-2017, 03:48 AM
Guy walks into a bar, he notices this gorgeous blond at the end just around the corner. He sits down on a bar stool one away....

after he orders a gin tonic

Guy...hi
blond...hey
Guy....so what's your name, mine is Ron
blond..hello Ron, I'm Nancy

So they chit chat for a couple hours , he's buying all the drinks. Now it's pushin' 9 and the band is starting up.

Ron...so, ya wanna dance?
Nancy...I can't.
Ron...ah....why not?
Nancy...I have no legs.

Then he notices the wheelchair in the corner behind the bandstand. She'd been in a car accident. The bouncer is her brother, he lifts her from wheelchair to bar and back,

That is sad.

Avante
03-08-2017, 07:33 AM
Now this really is sad.

Rarely do I care much about strangers who die. While it's sad it will have no effect on my life, not this time.

Ray Osborne just died***, he's that grey haired guy on TCM who knew his stuff when it came to movies and he did it with class and style. He I will really miss, he taught me a lot about the movies.

Very sad.

***he died on the 3rd, but tonight was the first time I've been to TCM for awhile.

clambake
03-08-2017, 11:56 AM
sad is having 28K books and not one of them said "don't rape children"