PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman calls for more mentors for black kids

Fabbs
03-02-2017, 04:28 AM
Interviewer Peter Duke: If you were President, how would you solve the black crime epidemic?

Zim: I would ask for more mentors to go where they are needed. Because I mentored, and I know for a fact it made a difference. But nobody wants to ask THOSE kids.

More Q and A with video and audio interview here:
https://mediamatters.org/video/2017/02/27/fifth-anniversary-trayvon-martins-death-george-zimmerman-praises-fox-news-and-sean-hannity/215482

Avante
03-02-2017, 12:24 PM
I have a lot of black friends, my best friend/best man is named Stan, he's black. Only Milton was raised by both his parents, all the others came from one parent homes and a couple have no idea who their father was. That is the big problem with blacks. Black men don't want that domestic life, they want to play, roam. Sitting home with a wife and kids isn't attractive to them. So they bail.

Getting back to my black friends, most have kids but also bailed out. They'd rather play/roam.

Terrell Owens the stud WR was raised by his mom and grandma, he never even knew who his dad was until he was a teen, his dad was living right across the street.

70%.....70%.....of black kids are born to unwed mothers. Now what black boy is listening to his mom by the time he's 13? She can't handle him so he does what he wants while a man would...."sit your ass down, you ain't going anywhere"....and the kid knows he ain't going anywhere,

Until black men stop bailing out on their families......................................

Chinook
03-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Dude mentored with a handgun.

Blake
03-02-2017, 12:44 PM
I have a lot of black friends, my best friend/best man is named Stan, he's black.

First line often used by fat ol racists right before they go kkk mode

clambake
03-02-2017, 01:51 PM
lol "if you were president"