PDA

View Full Version : Senators urge Sessions not to crack down on marijuana

ducks
03-02-2017, 11:26 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/senators-urge-sessions-not-to-crack-down-on-marijuana-213339998.html

So the liberals wanting him gone are the ones getting kickbacks from the smokers

Adam Lambert
03-02-2017, 11:29 PM
hahahahahahahahaha

spurraider21
03-02-2017, 11:30 PM
cracking down on mj is such a backwards move

mavsfan1000
03-02-2017, 11:32 PM
cracking down on mj is such a backwards move
Smoking mj is a backwards move. Trump knows how to stimulate the economy. It is not by legalizing weed.

boutons_deux
03-02-2017, 11:36 PM
Sessions wants to lock up Ms of knitters, Messcans, just like racist REPUG Dick Nixon

War on Drugs has always been Repug war on knitters

spurraider21
03-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Smoking mj is a backwards move. Trump knows how to stimulate the economy. It is not by legalizing weed.i'm not calling it a good life decision. but criminalizing it and cracking down on it is just going to make things worse. how did prohibition work out for alcohol?

baseline bum
03-03-2017, 12:10 AM
i'm not calling it a good life decision. but criminalizing it and cracking down on it is just going to make things worse. how did prohibition work out for alcohol?

And even then, at least prohibition was a response to this country's massive problem with alcoholism at the time. People drank way more then than now. But fucking weed? Everyone knows it's pretty benign, at least for adults.

boutons_deux
03-03-2017, 06:32 AM
If Trash denies "states rights" to their own mj policies, he will kill 100Ks, maybe Ms, of jobs and $Bs in tax revenues.

But locking up knitters is USA's main Jim Crow policy.

leemajors
03-03-2017, 07:42 AM
Smoking mj is a backwards move. Trump knows how to stimulate the economy. It is not by legalizing weed.

yeah the states where it is legal aren't making any money at all off of it.

baseline bum
03-03-2017, 07:57 AM
yeah the states where it is legal aren't making any money at all off of it.

Even if it made no money the savings on jailing people would be worth it.

hater
03-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Man nig session cracking that cracka wip.

No difference to me as my customers prefer my customer service and superior product regardless. All this BS about mj laws this and that is just 99% political bullshit. Just to get votes one way or the other.

30 years ago our grandpas and papas were smoking the shit just as hard as today

hater
03-03-2017, 08:32 AM
I actually prefer that shit to go back underground so enterpreneurs like me can succeed. Beats millionaire assholes taking the market and pussifying the product to the emo masses.

Fuck that. Plus who wants to pay taxes on this? Not me. About 50% of the satisfaction from smoking is the fact that you doing it on your own terms despite the Man and not paying taxes obviously

Lets go back to 1995 niggas pump some cypress hill and fuck da police