http://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/18809874

discuss.
:lol smh todays NBA.

lefty
03-03-2017, 11:45 AM
:lol today's NBA

HarlemHeat37
03-03-2017, 11:49 AM
Wade hasn't played defense since Lebron left, tbh:lol his laziness was a constant talking point among Heat fans in his last few years there..

All-time defender in his prime, though..

DMC
03-03-2017, 04:35 PM
Wade had already retired mentally before Lebron arrived, taking huge chunks of seasons off. Lebron arrives then suddenly Wade is interested again. Can't say I blame them, if your boss was paying you to use your name, and didn't give you the tools to be successful and didn't seem to care (because he made money regardless), you'd probably slack off as well.

Clipper Nation
03-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Wade had already retired mentally before Lebron arrived, taking huge chunks of seasons off. Lebron arrives then suddenly Wade is interested again. Can't say I blame them, if your boss was paying you to use your name, and didn't give you the tools to be successful and didn't seem to care (because he made money regardless), you'd probably slack off as well.
:lol D-Whistle was a legitimate MVP candidate in 2009. He didn't start slacking until LeBron came to Miami. He figured out that he and Bosh would always get all the credit for wins no matter what, and LeBron would always get all the blame for losses, so he had no incentive to try hard.

DMC
03-03-2017, 06:04 PM
:lol D-Whistle was a legitimate MVP candidate in 2009. He didn't start slacking until LeBron came to Miami. He figured out that he and Bosh would always get all the credit for wins no matter what, and LeBron would always get all the blame for losses, so he had no incentive to try hard.

He missed 31 games each year prior to 2009, after the ring.

Clipper Nation
03-04-2017, 03:35 PM
He missed 31 games each year prior to 2009, after the ring.
He dislocated his shoulder on a freak collision with Shane Battier in 2006-07. He still got All-NBA honors despite missing 31 games, which should tell you how good he was playing. He ended up delaying the surgery until the offseason and rushing back in time for the playoffs.

Towards the end of 2006-07 and throughout 2007-08, Wade also struggled with chronic tendinitis in his left knee. In the latter season, Riley ended up shutting Wade down for the year and making him get treatment for it.

I hate Wade, but it's retarded to claim that he was "slacking" those years. Not only was he injured, he still tried to play through the injuries. And then when he finally had a healthy season in 2008-09, he was the scoring champion and an MVP candidate.

Like I said, Wade didn't start slacking until LeBron got there and Media and fans removed any incentive for him to try hard.

DMC
03-04-2017, 04:42 PM
He dislocated his shoulder on a freak collision with Shane Battier in 2006-07. He still got All-NBA honors despite missing 31 games, which should tell you how good he was playing. He ended up delaying the surgery until the offseason and rushing back in time for the playoffs.

Towards the end of 2006-07 and throughout 2007-08, Wade also struggled with chronic tendinitis in his left knee. In the latter season, Riley ended up shutting Wade down for the year and making him get treatment for it.

I hate Wade, but it's retarded to claim that he was "slacking" those years. Not only was he injured, he still tried to play through the injuries. And then when he finally had a healthy season in 2008-09, he was the scoring champion and an MVP candidate.

Like I said, Wade didn't start slacking until LeBron got there and Media and fans removed any incentive for him to try hard.

Kobe got all NBA honors.

Please don't ever use shit like All NBA and the AS game to show how good someone was.

Wade still scored almost 25 a game even with Bosh and James on the court. Those numbers dropped in the subsequent years but he's at historically shitty levels now.

spursistan
03-12-2017, 07:31 PM

spursistan
04-08-2017, 06:50 PM

Bulls are so much better without him :lol..It is not only his lazy ass D, but he kills spacing for Butler and whatever dismal shooting they already have around him....

He back and they lose to the Nets..

Spurtacular
04-08-2017, 08:00 PM
All-time defender in his prime, though..

:lmao