PDA

View Full Version : GOP Panicking As Majority Of Voters In Key 2018 States Are Unhappy With Trump

boutons_deux
03-03-2017, 12:51 PM
In record time, most voters are seeing that Trump is just a con artist who cares nothing about making life better for average Americans.

Overall, 59 percent of voters in the seven states said they were

“somewhat” or “very” concerned that Trump’s picks would “result in conflicts of interest that benefit big business at the expense of regular people,”

according to a poll by the left-leaning Public Policy Polling (PPP) obtained exclusively by The Hill.

Thirty-eight percent said they weren’t concerned.

PPP polled voters in Delaware, Florida, Missouri, Montana, Ohio, Wisconsin and West Virginia for a survey commissioned by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee (PCCC), a liberal outside group.

The poll question noted that Trump has named “numerous bankers and Wall Street billionaires” that could “result in conflicts of interest,” and then questioned if participants were “very concerned, somewhat concerned or not at all concerned.”http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/03/gop-panicking-majority-voters-key-2018-states-unhappy-trump.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+politicususa%2FfJAl+%28Politi cus+USA+%29

38% is the unassailable, rock-solid ignorant block that Repugs can count in every election.

Rural, low-wage, low-info, Fox/Breitbart-only viewers, low-education, white, Christian Taliban, racist, misogynist, xenophobe, all-around haters.

Thread
03-03-2017, 12:53 PM
Just like when 98% of the polls predicted that Hillary would be POTUS today.

Instead? Trash mopped the fuckin' floor with her ass.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-03-2017, 01:04 PM

Yep. Boutons_deux should be pinked and deleted, it's obviously a liberal spambot.

Thread
03-04-2017, 01:39 PM

boutons_deux
03-04-2017, 04:49 PM
Lindsey Graham harshly booed at town hall after saying ‘I agree mostly’ with Trump

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) got a rude — but maybe not unexpected reception at a town hall in Clemson — telling attendees he is trying to work with President Donald Trump.

Appearing at the Saturday morning town hall, where constituents lined up hours before the start time to hear the senator who has been one of Trump’s biggest critics, Graham learned that even attempting to deal with Trump can be met with disfavor.

“I’m going to try to help our president, Donald Trump, be as successful as possible because, number one, I agree with him mostly and I’d like to get this country moving again,” Graham said.

Graham’s statement was met with loud and sustained boos from the audience.

Graham’s acknowledgement that he wants to “repeal and replace Obamacare” was also met with shouts and heckling.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/watch-lindsey-graham-harshly-booed-at-town-hall-after-saying-i-agree-mostly-with-trump/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

SnakeBoy
03-04-2017, 05:43 PM
Lindsey Graham harshly booed at town hall after saying ‘I agree mostly’ with Trump

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham (R) got a rude — but maybe not unexpected reception at a town hall in Clemson — telling attendees he is trying to work with President Donald Trump.

Appearing at the Saturday morning town hall, where constituents lined up hours before the start time to hear the senator who has been one of Trump’s biggest critics, Graham learned that even attempting to deal with Trump can be met with disfavor.

“I’m going to try to help our president, Donald Trump, be as successful as possible because, number one, I agree with him mostly and I’d like to get this country moving again,” Graham said.

Graham’s statement was met with loud and sustained boos from the audience.

Graham’s acknowledgement that he wants to “repeal and replace Obamacare” was also met with shouts and heckling.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/watch-lindsey-graham-harshly-booed-at-town-hall-after-saying-i-agree-mostly-with-trump/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story% 29

Think Boo Think

mavsfan1000
03-05-2017, 01:54 AM
Thread
Banned
:(

Reck
03-05-2017, 08:20 AM

Holy shit, thread got banned. :lol

baseline bum
03-05-2017, 01:55 PM

Neal never raped.

spurraider21
03-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Neal never raped.Kobe rapist not Neal

pgardn
03-05-2017, 03:05 PM
:(

?mavsfan1000!

I can pretend to be him so you can imagine nutting up.

mavsfan1000
03-05-2017, 04:50 PM
?mavsfan1000!

I can pretend to be him so you can imagine nutting up.
It just sucks we lost a great contributor to the Political Forum.