Today Warriors :lol

:lol Shooting themselves into 2nd loss in a row
:lol Curry MVP chucking 3s to the tune of 2-11
:lol Klay one upping Curry in 3s, 1-11
:lol One dimensional team and offense
:lol No inside game
:lol No mid range game
:lol 10 passes results in bricked 3
:lol Curry hype, chokes again at crunch time.

lefty
03-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Mullin Hardaway and Richmond would destroy those clowns :lol

lebomb
03-03-2017, 01:48 PM
Mullin Hardaway and Richmond would destroy those clowns :lol

That's an understatement. I would take these three all day, every day over Curry, Klay and Green. Hell switch anyone of them out with KD and I would still take Mullin, Hardaway and Richmond or Sprewell.

DMC
03-03-2017, 04:32 PM
:wakeup

lebomb
03-03-2017, 05:44 PM
:wakeup

Not hating man, just irritated at the way basketball is being played now. The young AAU dudes coming up will jack a 3 on a fast break with no rebounders and sometimes a clear lane to the basket. Its crazy someone would pass up an easy deuce in favor of jackin a 3. You live and die by that shot and its stupid when a game is close to force it. TBH, the warriors could have won if they didnt take a 3 everytime down the court in the 4th qtr. :rolleyes

Joseph Kony
03-03-2017, 05:47 PM
That's an understatement. I would take these three all day, every day over Curry, Klay and Green. Hell switch anyone of them out with KD and I would still take Mullin, Hardaway and Richmond or Sprewell.considering one of those trios has a title with back to back finals appearances along with the record for most wins in a season and the back to back MVP, pretty terrible take tbh

DMC
03-03-2017, 06:05 PM
Not hating man, just irritated at the way basketball is being played now. The young AAU dudes coming up will jack a 3 on a fast break with no rebounders and sometimes a clear lane to the basket. Its crazy someone would pass up an easy deuce in favor of jackin a 3. You live and die by that shot and its stupid when a game is close to force it. TBH, the warriors could have won if they didnt take a 3 everytime down the court in the 4th qtr. :rolleyes

Not calling you a hater. I pointed this out 4 years ago.