PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight

lebomb
03-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Pretty good movie. Alot of emotional ups and downs watching this flick. :claw

IronMexican
03-09-2017, 09:58 AM
Is it some code, to where if there is black people in the main plot, you guys have to support the movie?
It's like all my uncles who like "the fluffy guy".

lebomb
03-09-2017, 10:06 AM
Is it some code, to where if there is black people in the main plot, you guys have to support the movie?

Actually not at all lil homie. I go see the winner of the best picture at the Oscars every year. :claw

Trill Clinton
03-09-2017, 10:16 AM

Nah

MultiTroll
03-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Actually not at all lil homie. I go see the winner of the best picture at the Oscars every year. :claw
What, besides the heavy homo theme did you see that gave Moonlight the Oscar?
I have not seen it.

lebomb
03-09-2017, 11:15 AM
What, besides the heavy homo theme did you see that gave Moonlight the Oscar?
I have not seen it.

You must not have seen the movie then. It was about emotions overall and the life the character lead. Not only was he bi or gay, he had a rough childhood. His mother ignored him and was a dope fiend, he was bullied at school, he had no father present, the only male figure that cared about him died. There was alot more to the movie than homo.

Funny thing? When he got beat up from bullying, I told my wife "he needs to crack dat nigga in the head with a lunch tray when he heals", "that will end the bullying" ......... my nigga healed and used a chair instead. :lmao No more bullying.

MultiTroll
03-09-2017, 11:23 AM
You must not have seen the movie then.

MultiTroll I have not seen it.

MultiTroll
03-09-2017, 11:26 AM
You must not have seen the movie then. It was about emotions overall and the life the character lead. Not only was he bi or gay, he had a rough childhood. His mother ignored him and was a dope fiend, he was bullied at school, he had no father present, the only male figure that cared about him died. There was alot more to the movie than homo.

Funny thing? When he got beat up from bullying, I told my wife "he needs to crack dat nigga in the head with a lunch tray when he heals", "that will end the bullying" ......... my nigga healed and used a chair instead. :lmao No more bullying.
Yes the write up looks interesting. I've known some that, when you learn their back story the last thing they need is verbal bullying about being a flamer. Much more to it. Example I knew this guy whom his bitch mom would punish him by putting slightly leaking batteries in his mouth. Also snapped his dogs head in front of him. Guess what? One of many side effects is he can't deal with women.

I may check Moonlight out.

lebomb
03-09-2017, 12:37 PM
LOL..........ooops. Missed that last sentence. Its a pretty good movie, deals heavily on emotions. My wife wanted to fight everyone in the movie that messed with the main character. :lmao Overall I give it an 8/10.

IronMaxipad
03-10-2017, 03:07 AM
It was good but gay.