PDA

View Full Version : IHOP welcomes Thread and The Laundry Krew today.

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 09:50 AM
IHOP is serving up free pancakes today at restaurants across the U.S.

(IHOP.com)
The chain will give away a free short stack of Original Buttermilk Pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (with some locations open until 10) to each guest in celebration of National Pancake Day.
"In return, we ask that you make a donation to our charitable partners," IHOP said on its website.
IHOP donates money from National Pancake Day to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, Shriners Hospitals for Children and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. More than $24 million has been raised for charity since IHOP launched the annual event 11 years ago.
This year's goal is to raise $3.5 million for finding cures and eradicating life-threatening diseases affecting children and families everywhere.
The offer is limited to one short stack per dine-in customer.*Click here to see if your local IHOP is participating.

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 09:51 AM
http://dynimages.themotorreport.com.au/VykxkBKug25d9tVRAhJo8O2PqXI=/fit-in/800x600/filters:stretch(FFFFFF)/editorial/articleLeadwide-big-boned-car1fe7s.jpg

I. Hustle
03-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Again, am I in the Laundry Krew? Is this because I love pancakes and not spending my own money?

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 09:54 AM
The Laundry Krew makes way to see as many as possible can attend.
https://fattylane.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/epic-planking.jpg

Blake
03-07-2017, 09:57 AM
Fabbs offering free rent

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Again, am I in the Laundry Krew? Is this because I love pancakes and not spending my own money?
Sure.

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Is this because I love pancakes and not spending my own money?
Then there is this:

God damn, it's less effort to make them good at home than to pile into the car, drive, park, and wait in line behind 100 other people to get rubbery IHOP pancakes that suck. I'll never understand going out to eat for simple things like pancakes, bacon, and eggs that are only slightly more labor intensive than making a bowl of cereal. At least with a burger it takes some time to cut the onions, the tomatoes, smash the beef into a patty and rub seasoning into it, etc, but to mix pancake batter and then dump it on a hot griddle?

I. Hustle
03-07-2017, 10:44 AM
I'm confused. How is Bum involved? Also, Blake said something about free rent. Am I crashing at his place or yours? You spin me right 'round.

Avante
03-07-2017, 10:54 AM
I wanted some pancakes
really really bad
so I went to IHOPS
they make the best
I ever had

well I'll be damn
they were as free as could be
there is a God
and it's plain to see

SpursforSix
03-07-2017, 11:30 AM
I'm confused. How is Bum involved? Also, Blake said something about free rent. Am I crashing at his place or yours? You spin me right 'round.

"You Spin Me Round"...yes...written by...Pete Burns and recorded by Dead or Alive. Did you know (of course you didn't) that the record company hated the song so much that Burns had to take out a personal loan to record it? Yep...the band had to fund the video as well.

Pretty obvious that Burns was influenced by dem old blues. Yes...the strings from "You Spin Me" were based on Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries". Wagner's work was a blatant ripoff of Jinglefoot's "Wet Catfish Blues".

Burns died in October of 2016 due to complications of being pretty fucking weird.

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 11:56 AM
Bum is just giving his perspective on pancakes. I'm all about inclusiveness.

As to your spending the night or not with Blake, I am not involved.

Chucho
03-07-2017, 12:02 PM
I never understood the obsession of these gimmicks, not worth the time. It's not like Sizzler or any mid-level steak house is giving out free 8 ozers.

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 12:06 PM
I never understood the obsession of these gimmicks, not worth the time. It's not like Sizzler or any mid-level steak house is giving out free 8 ozers.
By the time you order drinks and tip the waiter the "free stack" isn't much of a deal. Also IHOPs side orders are a complete rip, ie small plate of hash browns for 3.50
As to the contribution, on last years thread we discussed how much of the donation actually makes it to needing persons. Hard to say, but the salaries of the head honchos were disturbing. $250-350K.

This year IHOP has added Shriners to the donor list. Not sure how Shriners stacks up for skimming.

Avante
03-07-2017, 12:11 PM
I was listening to the band Toe Jam doing their classic...."My Trailor Park Mama Blues" when I started thinking of pancakes. So I jumped in my old pick up truck and headed the 30 miles to Huron and a place called "Big Joe's". Joe is Joe Paduski who is a retired x-pro rassler "The Masked Pollock".

Avante....ya know IHOPS is giving pancakes away. Yep...FREE~~~~~~~
Big Joe...so what the fuck you doing here?
Avante...I love the stories, tell me again about the night ya got stabbed by an ink pen in Philly vs The Jamaican Kid. Ah....after a large stack.
Big Joe....want a beer?

03-07-2017, 12:38 PM
"You Spin Me Round"...yes...written by...Pete Burns and recorded by Dead or Alive. Did you know (of course you didn't) that the record company hated the song so much that Burns had to take out a personal loan to record it? Yep...the band had to fund the video as well.

Pretty obvious that Burns was influenced by dem old blues. Yes...the strings from "You Spin Me" were based on Wagner's "Ride of the Valkyries". Wagner's work was a blatant ripoff of Jinglefoot's "Wet Catfish Blues".

Burns died in October of 2016 due to complications of being pretty fucking weird.
Insightful stuff tbh

Chucho
03-07-2017, 12:38 PM
By the time you order drinks and tip the waiter the "free stack" isn't much of a deal. Also IHOPs side orders are a complete rip, ie small plate of hash browns for 3.50
As to the contribution, on last years thread we discussed how much of the donation actually makes it to needing persons. Hard to say, but the salaries of the head honchos were disturbing. $250-350K.

This year IHOP has added Shriners to the donor list. Not sure how Shriners stacks up for skimming.

Didn't even know it was for charity, just thought it was a promo to get more customers in and upsell other foodstuffs.

Still want a free steak tho...

SpursforSix
03-07-2017, 12:53 PM

They wouldn't do if if they weren't going to make some money. But I'm sure they also realize that a lot of the customers are going to be families that can't normally afford to go out to eat. So a lot of them will be drinking water and not ordering sides.

DJR210
03-07-2017, 09:39 PM
IIRC, Fabbs posted this same reminder last year.. I'm starting to think dude works at IHOP..

Fabbs
03-07-2017, 09:49 PM
IIRC, Fabbs posted this same reminder last year.. I'm starting to think dude works at IHOP..
How many IHOPs did you and the Krew make it to today?
I think I posted it 3 years in a row.
Judy posted the 1st one tho in 2009.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117901&highlight=IHOP

Actually Kori posted video in 2005 about seeing Tony and Eva at an IHOP.

monosylab1k
03-07-2017, 10:14 PM

People with autism are put at ease by repetition tbh

Blake
03-07-2017, 10:24 PM
How many IHOPs did you and the Krew make it to today?
I think I posted it 3 years in a row.
Judy posted the 1st one tho in 2009.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117901&highlight=IHOP

Actually Kori posted video in 2005 about seeing Tony and Eva at an IHOP.

Damn you are really obsessed with ihop

pgardn
03-08-2017, 12:17 AM

Now this is legit.

Jinglefoot had so many classic sequences. Puccini's Tosca clearly had a little diddy taken from Jinglefoot. I believe it was "Wasps In Muh Turnip Greens".

monosylab1k
03-08-2017, 01:01 AM
I'm like 99% certain that Fabbs is the real life Louie Anderson from Baskets.

DJR210
03-08-2017, 01:24 AM
"Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. In a year or two, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in." - Fapps

Fat Hands
03-08-2017, 02:14 AM
luv me some IHOP

muricans.. concerned about healthcare :cry not so much about health :lol

Blake
03-08-2017, 09:54 AM
"Hey, I started out mopping the floor just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill. In a year or two, I'll make assistant manager, and that's when the big bucks start rolling in." - Fapps

Lol they have the Big Mac, we have the Big Mick

Mark Celibate
03-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Fabbs, since I'm not in the Laundry Krew, can myself and a few other ST posters form the IHOP crew?

Blake
03-08-2017, 11:09 AM
Fabbs, since I'm not in the Laundry Krew, can myself and a few other ST posters form the IHOP crew?

He'll need to clear it with his shift manager first

DJR210
03-08-2017, 01:51 PM
Lol they have the Big Mac, we have the Big Mick

They have the Golden Arches, we.. Have the Golden Arcs

Chucho
03-09-2017, 04:36 PM
luv me some IHOP

muricans.. concerned about healthcare :cry not so much about health :lol

What? It's ok to be fat, or so the PC faggy crowd insists. Plus-size models are "curvy" and "thick", not fat or clinically obese, which is what science calls them. Why worry about diabetus and getting feet lopped off because fatties can't stop stuffing their fat fucking faces because "universal healthcare" is around the corner?

Shit pisses me off. Fat chicks and the sugar coating words like "thick", "curvy" and "voluptuous" are just new ways to disguise the fact that fat chicks are no longer last resort for never-get-anys, wetbacks in need of a green card or mass intoxication and regret. They are so common place now that faggot PC pussies and Leftists are trying to normalize a disgusting disease and the fact dudes are fucking horny, it is now excusable to fuck fat bitches that only look good until the clothes come off. It just ain't right.

MultiTroll
03-09-2017, 05:41 PM
http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2001_Shallow_Hal/001SHA_Jason_Alexander_014.jpg
Shit pisses me off. It just ain't right.
I'm prescribing that you watch Shallow Hal.
After that we shall discuss.

Chucho
03-09-2017, 06:01 PM
I'm prescribing that you watch Shallow Hal.
After that we shall discuss.

You can never get me to watch a Jack Black movie. If ever there was a person promoted as "hilarious" and really wasn't, it would be Jack Black. Orange County might be the biggest let down I ever saw. It was hyped up as something so out of this world funny and it fucking suckkkkeeeeedddd.

And I stand by what I said. Fat is fat and shouldn't be glamorized or glorified, it's unhealthy and no need to say "I'm smashing this THICK chick" because dudes don't want to admit they are fucking fat girls. Once them clothes come off, the cottage cheese and harsh truths of "thick" and "voluptuous" show.

Don't be afraid of violating man code of "No Fat Chicks", that went out the book years ago when this shit started happening. I wouldn't be ashamed to say I'm fucking a fatty if I were. Dudes shouldn't be ashamed and the females that don't want to be called what they are should just deal with it, fat bitches need love too and with their being more fat bitches than ever before and even more jobless, go-nowheres in life, it's a perfect marriage.

Fat Hands
04-09-2017, 01:29 PM
What? It's ok to be fat, or so the PC faggy crowd insists. Plus-size models are "curvy" and "thick", not fat or clinically obese, which is what science calls them. Why worry about diabetus and getting feet lopped off because fatties can't stop stuffing their fat fucking faces because "universal healthcare" is around the corner?

Shit pisses me off. Fat chicks and the sugar coating words like "thick", "curvy" and "voluptuous" are just new ways to disguise the fact that fat chicks are no longer last resort for never-get-anys, wetbacks in need of a green card or mass intoxication and regret. They are so common place now that faggot PC pussies and Leftists are trying to normalize a disgusting disease and the fact dudes are fucking horny, it is now excusable to fuck fat bitches that only look good until the clothes come off. It just ain't right.

you know what aint right? have you seen the walk out price at IHOP for a real breakfast? you could spend like 30 dollars USD there for a mid size breakfast and still be hungry. plus the menus show all these pancakes and the likes cover with whipped cream and .. mmm.. excuse me.. strawberries and al that good stuff. i cannot believe they actually only bring you like 3 or 4 pancakes and the whipped cream is not even close to the image on the menu.

but yea fat women are disgusting because the always refuse to share ANYTHING on their plates.

MultiTroll
11-01-2023, 11:03 AM

You can never get me to watch a Jack Black movie. If ever there was a person promoted as "hilarious" and really wasn't, it would be Jack Black. Orange County might be the biggest let down I ever saw. It was hyped up as something so out of this world funny and it fucking suckkkkeeeeedddd.

And I stand by what I said. Fat is fat and shouldn't be glamorized or glorified, it's unhealthy and no need to say "I'm smashing this THICK chick" because dudes don't want to admit they are fucking fat girls. Once them clothes come off, the cottage cheese and harsh truths of "thick" and "voluptuous" show.

Don't be afraid of violating man code of "No Fat Chicks", that went out the book years ago when this shit started happening. I wouldn't be ashamed to say I'm fucking a fatty if I were. Dudes shouldn't be ashamed and the females that don't want to be called what they are should just deal with it, fat bitches need love too and with their being more fat bitches than ever before and even more jobless, go-nowheres in life, it's a perfect marriage.
Wow lets compare this to Chunkos word for word quotes:

Chucho
11-01-2023, 11:05 AM
Keep the free rent, you retarded pedophile.

MultiTroll
11-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Chunko desperately trying to change the subject.

MultiTroll
11-01-2023, 12:14 PM
Not a heterosexual on this planet that wouldn't take that Karen to bed, tbh.

Not before they take Pochahontas, but still, she thicker than a frosty served during an Alaskan winter.