ducks
03-08-2017, 11:31 PM
During Boston gs game
Said he vote him MVP
90 percent from stripe
Clutch and his d way above everyone else

GSH
03-08-2017, 11:34 PM
No doubt Kawhi got some serious momentum from that head-to-head matchup with Harden. Now it's safe for people to start putting him into the conversation. It's probably in his hands now. But don't be surprised if he won't stat pad like the other front-runners would. I honestly don't think he's paying a hell of a lot of attention to anything but team and W's.

FkLA
03-08-2017, 11:43 PM
His MVP train has definitely picked up steam. Some of the guys on the TrueHoop and The Vertical podcasts have him number one now too. Van Pelt had a nice piece on him as well. He's definitely not just 'in the conversation' anymore.

Blackjack
03-09-2017, 12:04 AM
His MVP train has definitely picked up steam. Some of the guys on the TrueHoop and The Vertical podcasts have him number one now too. Van Pelt had a nice piece on him as well. He's definitely not just 'in the conversation' anymore.

Van Pelt: https://youtu.be/oLEdPv7ClPo

MultiTroll
03-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Kwa needs to do this Timmy Duncar style.
Phuck getting caught up in the Media Valuable Player nonsense.

Be the real MVP (sorry Mrs. Durant) of the legit Championship team and let the media MVP tin trophy be an "oh well I'll take that too" side point.

Loved Kwas response to interviewer a couple nights ago. "I don't watch ESPN."
Phaggots :lolABC/ESPN/Stern Jr. todays NBA:lol no doubt very butthurt over that.

superbigtime
03-09-2017, 12:39 AM
Oh my God, fuck that stupid little twit.