PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel about a tax bill based on race?

phyzik
03-10-2017, 04:42 AM
Before we begin, regardless of race, how would you feel about a tax imposed because of the color of your skin?

Think about it before you continue.

This is s real proposed tax bill dubbed the "equality Tax".... White people would pay more taxes because they are white... Not because they make more money or anything like that.... JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE........ I wont even get in to the numbers white tax payers already contribute compared to everyone else (Hint: it's way more).... This is just wrong.

The proposed bill:

Single Heterosexual Caucasian males
Equality Tax: 5%

Single Heterosexual Caucasian Females
Equality Tax: 4.5%

Married Heterosexual Caucasian Family
Equality Tax: 4%

Non-Cisgender Caucasian
Equality Tax: 3%

Nothing says "equality" based on the color of your skin more than taxing your skin color.... :rolleyes

This is just one article, look up "equality tax" on Google if you want more.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/white-men-should-pay-5-extra-in-taxes-because-theyre-privileged/

Mark Celibate
03-10-2017, 06:12 AM
This isn't a growing mainstream opinion, just some negress with an outlandish opinion. If you search hard enough, you'll find dumb articles like these. Put the bottle down, OP.

However, reading the comments, I have to :lol at the guy who brought up George Washington Carver as a great American scientist. The guy invented fucking peanut butter.

Wild Cobra
03-10-2017, 08:36 AM
Dumbshits trying to think again...

Avante
03-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Living in central Cali this is what I have learned.

Mexicans are low class and stupid.

Asians are very bright and take pride in things.

Whites are a mix lot, we have the trailor trash Okies, then we have the farmers and the intelligent ones.

This region of the world has given the track world these black Olympians.

Tommie Smith...Lemoore
Leamon King...Delano
Randy Williams...Fresno
Rafer Johnson...Kingsburg (brother Jim in the Pro football HOF)
Lee Evans...Madera
Maxie Parks...Fresno

So, when it comes to shitty drivers, and stupid, Mexicans. When it comes to intelligent and honor, Asains. When it comes to good old boys ..but...also some substance and success, whites. The athletes...black.

Nothing racist about reality, and that is reality.

When it comes to taxes race means....0.

Blake
03-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Dumbshits trying to think again...

No doubt. I bet they don't even know how to triangulate coordinates to track down unsuspecting women huh

Spurminator
03-10-2017, 12:22 PM
Looks like Daily Caller got trolled. The source article is not meant to be taken seriously.

My evidence? Here is an infographic from the article.

http://www.wesplain.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/1-billion-dollars.jpg

Spurminator
03-10-2017, 12:24 PM
UPDATE (2/27): We have reached out to the author of this article. They have confirmed that if you were born white, but identify as a different race or otherkin, you would be void from paying the Equality Tax. You would just have to submit proof that this transformation is genuine.

:lol Triggerbait