PDA

View Full Version : Yeah the loss to the Thunder sucks...

$pursDynasty
03-10-2017, 01:24 PM
Yeah the loss to the Thunder sucks, especially since Thunder seemed to beat us up. However power rankings crossed my mind, since though I know it counts for nothing, I enjoyed that the Spurs were finally on top in most of them this week. Oh man, they are going to drop us for sure BUT THEN I looked at the standings. All of the other top 3 teams in each conference are going through a bit of a malaise. Over the last 10 games the Dubs are 6-4, the Roxs are 6-4, the Cavs are 5-5, the Celts are 5-5 and the Wiz are 7-3. So if we can win Saturday and truth be told even if we don't we aren't losing ground to any team.

dabom
03-10-2017, 01:26 PM
No one cares about rankings. :lol

sananspursfan21
03-10-2017, 04:27 PM
I'm really trying to make sense of this thread...

Mikeanaro
03-10-2017, 04:29 PM
Wont be able to get over that loss...

lefty20
03-10-2017, 04:42 PM
Spurs were never gonna win out rest of the season. This loss will have been worth it if we beat the Dubs on Sat, cuz it would mean that we are, at least, winning the right ones.

$pursDynasty
03-10-2017, 04:58 PM
I'm really trying to make sense of this thread...
I really don't give a dang about rankings either really. I was feeling scuzzy about the loss but then realized all of the other contenders aren't looking like world beaters right now either. In fact of the contenders our engine is running more smoothly than any of the other threats to win the title.