PDA

View Full Version : Independent mindset

z0sa
03-10-2017, 08:09 PM
Shit I hate about typical democrats:
- that you're a democrat. Fuck both parties.
- how you go about gun control. Buying up ammo? Banning weapons arbitrarily? Blaming gun nuts for loving guns like its some kind of sin to enjoy blowing (non human) shit the fuck up? It's bullshit honestly. If you want to establish a national registry (which requires the courts for access to any individual's otherwise private information) to satisfy the requirements of a well regulated militia of law abiding citizens, I'm game, I agree wholeheartedly in fact. Let's narrow down the focus to people who legally buy their weapons and legislate based on that, not on gang violence that has nothing to do with guns and everything to do with poverty, draconian drug laws and substandard education levels. And dare I say, stupidity. They're never going away, they're all around you, you know that, right?
- your whoring out of changing demographics when those "changing" demographics are by and large in the same place as they were 40 years ago other than percentage of population. Just because white people are getting more shit sandwiches too now doesn't mean youre part of some kind of special movement. Quite the opposite.
- getting cucked by putin at every turn... it's almost like you guys enjoy the shit. i mean, it's sad when hillary is the only one with balls enough to call the fucker out straight out, plain and simple.

Shit I hate about typical republicans:
- that you're republican. fuck both parties
- how approximately a third of you white (R) dudes secretly long for segregation. I look white, I get treated white, and I hear what random white people who assume I'm 100% white say behind closed doors. You can't fool me bros.
- how you somehow think we have plenty of money to fight foreign wars but not nearly enough to take care of the veterans who go and get fucked up in said foreign wars. What happened to that sense of personal responsibility and isolationism Republicans used to espouse? If you don't want the bill, don't support perpetual warfare.
- how you just can't stand the idea of a $15 minimum wage because you have no understanding of the runaway economic consolidation that's strong arming your politicians and stealing your tax dollars every second of every day right in front of your fucking face.

To Trump:
- release your tax returns, faggot.
- shut the fuck up with the baseless random garbage like obama wiretapping you. Obama didn't wiretap you, and even if he did, guess what, that's what happens when you don't make your personal affairs transparent and you're a candidate for the us presidency.
- if you seriously did know about the russians or the DNC hack, and let it roll so you could win, YOU should be in jail.
- i do find you entertaining. But you're still a 1% billionaire who doesn't know shit about upper middle class lifestyles.

And even Bernie:
- expanding social security? are you nuts? there's 20 trillion dollars on the debt clock soon, we can't take care of our vets, but let's expand social security. lol.
- complaining about an infrastructure bill that results in very similar results as far as the average american people are concerned? who cares how we get it done, let's just get it fucking done!
- demanding we cut the military's budget without a word about how we're going to pay for the trillions needed to treat our disabled vets? And what about the rest of europe and asia we basically made into protectorates? They don't spend money on their military because fucking we do.
- endorsing Hillary after she actively colluded with the party and the media to fuck you over? It still hurts. It still hurts. Just, fuck you dude. :cry:

drunk rant over

AaronY
03-10-2017, 08:42 PM
I actually agree with a lot of this tbh

DMC
03-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Don't forget bloggers who never spent a minute doing anything on the political scene. Run for office. Anyone can bitch.

DMC
03-10-2017, 09:11 PM
but pretty much agree tbh.

baseline bum
03-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Even if you hate both Clinton and Trump, Clinton was the one to vote for since Ryan and his congress would have been a check and a balance against her. Right now the only thing that can stop any of Trump's agenda is the senate democrats being able to filibuster. But he'll get his tax cuts for the rich and be able to repeal a lot of the ACA through reconciliation. A vote for Trump was a vote for Ryan.

SnakeBoy
03-10-2017, 10:34 PM
I thought this was going to be a rant about dumb ass independents who always vote 3rd party to prove their independence.

z0sa
03-10-2017, 10:37 PM
Don't forget bloggers who never spent a minute doing anything on the political scene. Run for office. Anyone can bitch.

Bitching's fun though. :lol

z0sa
03-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Even if you hate both Clinton and Trump, Clinton was the one to vote for since Ryan and his congress would have been a check and a balance against her. Right now the only thing that can stop any of Trump's agenda is the senate democrats being able to filibuster. But he'll get his tax cuts for the rich and be able to repeal a lot of the ACA through reconciliation. A vote for Trump was a vote for Ryan.

My vote didn't count in the primary or general.

z0sa
03-10-2017, 10:48 PM
I thought this was going to be a rant about dumb ass independents who always vote 3rd party to prove their independence.

I voted for Trump solely based on TPP. Everything else he has done, predictably, was retarded.

That said, I honestly agree with the Hater mindset that Hillary was by far the more dangerous candidate. Trump loves being rich, famous, powerful, and fucking his whore wife too much to press the button.

rmt
03-10-2017, 10:49 PM
Let it all out - good to vent.

baseline bum
03-10-2017, 11:25 PM
I voted for Trump solely based on TPP. Everything else he has done, predictably, was retarded.

That said, I honestly agree with the Hater mindset that Hillary was by far the more dangerous candidate. Trump loves being rich, famous, powerful, and fucking his whore wife too much to press the button.

How could Clinton be the most dangerous candidate when she could have never gotten any of her agenda through the house?

Clipper Nation
03-11-2017, 12:43 AM
How could Clinton be the most dangerous candidate when she could have never gotten any of her agenda through the house?

Congress would have bent right over for Hillary's agenda out of fear of being called sexist (while still being called sexist anyway). These are the same cuckservatives who let Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi write their omnibus bills, who wholeheartedly embraced the Gang of Eight and amnesty, etc. They agree with most of her views anyway. The Republican "elites" are dweebs who care more about being able to carry on forced small talk at Beltway cocktail parties with people who hate them than they do about actually winning on any issue or keeping their promises to voters.

Spurminator
03-11-2017, 12:51 AM
Having a black President didn't keep Republicans from opposing everything he put forward, what makes you think being called sexist by fringe leftists would have been any kind of deterrent to them?

DMC
03-11-2017, 02:39 AM

Executive order is the detail of the day up in here though.

DMC
03-11-2017, 02:42 AM

Hillary already had a network of corruption just waiting to go, plus the white trash motherfuckers stole the furniture last time they left and took all the W's off the keyboards, and left semen stains in the Oval office. Last thing I wanted to see was Bill shuffling around getting cameos. Fuck those clowns, I hope they meet a nice grease fire somewhere.

baseline bum
03-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Congress would have bent right over for Hillary's agenda out of fear of being called sexist (while still being called sexist anyway). These are the same cuckservatives who let Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi write their omnibus bills, who wholeheartedly embraced the Gang of Eight and amnesty, etc. They agree with most of her views anyway. The Republican "elites" are dweebs who care more about being able to carry on forced small talk at Beltway cocktail parties with people who hate them than they do about actually winning on any issue or keeping their promises to voters.

:lol

The house would have tied up everything she tried to do with investigations into Benghazi and the email server.

Reck
03-11-2017, 08:59 AM
Nice rant.

Voting Trump negates everything you just said though so lol.

Reck
03-11-2017, 09:21 AM
I do find the notion that Hillary is this dangerous evil witch bitch with her broom stick fucking funny.

The hysteria from the right AND far left is equally as funny. They think you can start a war by....being the status quo because let's face it. That was all she was going to be doing. Keeping the status quo.

The "she killed dozens of people" shtick is the ultimate retarded talking point if there ever was one. 7 investigations and 7 million dollars worth of taxpayers money bares the evidence of that.

As we've seem with Trump, trying to start something is not as easy as writing up an executive order. Unconstitutional shit gets struck down just as fast.

With Trump, not only are you getting the same old status quo, you are actually adding more corruption, more billionaires all the while setting this country back 50 or so years in regards to social issues and people's rights.

Trump is as corrupt, if not more corrupt than Hillary for sure. And more dangerous based on the fact he sorrounds himself with white natialist who aren't even bothering to hide the fact they want to fuck up everything this country stands for today.

hater
03-11-2017, 09:35 AM
:lmao thinking the US is a democracy :lmao

Until ppl realize its a farce not much will change

z0sa
03-11-2017, 11:14 AM
Nice rant.

Voting Trump negates everything you just said though so lol.

At least "my guy" won :lol

Truth is I didnt give Trump a chance in hell anyway. Like literally, considered it a 1 or 2 percent chance at best. I felt like he would take the Bible Belt - including FL aaaand thatd be all she wrote for the rest of an early night. He didnt win win though, Hillary let slip the easy W.

z0sa
03-11-2017, 11:17 AM

The house would have tied up everything she tried to do with investigations into Benghazi and the email server.

Talk about boring. Im almost glad Trump won just so we dont have to sit thru four plus years more of that garbage.

z0sa
03-11-2017, 11:41 AM
I do find the notion that Hillary is this dangerous evil witch bitch with her broom stick fucking funny.

The hysteria from the right AND far left is equally as funny. They think you can start a war by....being the status quo because let's face it. That was all she was going to be doing. Keeping the status quo.

The "she killed dozens of people" shtick is the ultimate retarded talking point if there ever was one. 7 investigations and 7 million dollars worth of taxpayers money bares the evidence of that.

As we've seem with Trump, trying to start something is not as easy as writing up an executive order. Unconstitutional shit gets struck down just as fast.

With Trump, not only are you getting the same old status quo, you are actually adding more corruption, more billionaires all the while setting this country back 50 or so years in regards to social issues and people's rights.

Trump is as corrupt, if not more corrupt than Hillary for sure. And more dangerous based on the fact he sorrounds himself with white natialist who aren't even bothering to hide the fact they want to fuck up everything this country stands for today.

Fucking up the country is the status quo, and shes a rea pro at the maintaining and defending it.

Reck
03-11-2017, 11:50 AM
Fucking up the country is the status quo, and shes a rea pro at the maintaining and defending it.

Would you rather have had someone working with Bernie and the left wing than Trump, someone who doesn't even listen to his intelligence briefings and takes cues from Bannon, Alex Jones and Hannity? :lol

I saw your post about voting for Trump based on TPP alone. Isn't that something she would've done as well? She was on the record saying she would.

Bernie comitted her to it. I bet he and Warren would have made her do it if she backed away from it later.

If Trump makes it to 4 years, perhaps we'll measure up how badly we are off then compared to now.

z0sa
03-11-2017, 12:05 PM

What agenda? Her entire campaign was attacking and or apologizing for trump and his deplorables, defending obama, damage control from all her flipflops and scandals, and and explaining in an annoying condescending tone of voice we just cant do that, tbh.

z0sa
03-11-2017, 12:12 PM
Would you rather have had someone working with Bernie and the left wing than Trump, someone who doesn't even listen to his intelligence briefings and takes cues from Bannon, Alex Jones and Hannity? :lol

I saw your post about voting for Trump based on TPP alone. Isn't that something she would've done as well? She was on the record saying she would.

Bernie comitted her to it. I bet he and Warren would have made her do it if she backed away from it later.

If Trump makes it to 4 years, perhaps we'll measure up how badly we are off then compared to now.

She called it the gold standard, remember? And Hillary as president wouldnt be listening to bernie or warren very much, something tells me. Shes got affluent riends on wall street and donating for her opinions. Trump doesnt listen to marco or ted cruz does he?

rmt
03-11-2017, 12:18 PM
If Hillary wanted to do what was best for the left, she would have chosen Bernie as her VP - that would have been an unbeatable ticket. She didn't want to be accountable to the Bernie fans or to the left's causes but to her donors.

AaronY
03-12-2017, 03:32 AM
If Hillary wanted to do what was best for the left, she would have chosen Bernie as her VP - that would have been an unbeatable ticket. She didn't want to be accountable to the Bernie fans or to the left's causes but to her donors.
:tu

Clipper Nation
03-12-2017, 03:11 PM
> Corrupt Hag/Communist ticket
> "Unbeatable"

spurraider21
03-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Talk about boring.great rationale in deciding who should be the most powerful person on the planet

z0sa
03-12-2017, 04:13 PM
great rationale in deciding who should be the most powerful person on the planet

Too bad i stated ITT it wasnt my rationale. Just an after the fact point

spurraider21
03-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Too bad i stated ITT it wasnt my rationale. Just an after the fact pointur right, my bad

DMC
03-12-2017, 04:29 PM
great rationale in deciding who should be the most powerful person on the planet
What fucking difference does it make? At the end of the term the poor will be poor and the rich will be rich. All this fighting among the nosebleed seats in politics is amusing, like bacteria fighting over who gets to produce the turd.

spurraider21
03-12-2017, 04:31 PM
What fucking difference does it make? At the end of the term the poor will be poor and the rich will be rich. All this fighting among the nosebleed seats in politics is amusing, like bacteria fighting over who gets to produce the turd.so then why do you spend your time arguing in the political forum?

DMC
03-12-2017, 04:39 PM
so then why do you spend your time arguing in the political forum?

Because it's amusing. Thought I just said that.