PDA

View Full Version : Hot-Crazy Matrix for Women

FkLA
03-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Don't know if it's been posted before since it's been on the youtubes for two years but just saw it for the first time. Thought it was going to be corny but ended up being pretty funny, tbh. :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

spurraider21
03-12-2017, 06:33 PM
video posted 2014

"its been on youtube for 2 years"

lol utsa

but yeah, shits hilarious :lol

lil'mo
03-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Jesus Christ this is old

Silver&Black
03-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Can vouch about girls named Tiffany. Definitely try to avoid at all costs.

Avante
03-12-2017, 09:29 PM
Judy was talking about how woman are no different from men and treating then differently needs to stop.

A few days later we here a bump in the night.

Judy...what was that?
Avante....how do I know?
Judy...well go check it out.
Avante...why me, you go check it out?
Judy...what?
Avantel...what happened to women are just like men?
Judy...smart ass.

Mitch
03-13-2017, 12:59 AM
Judy was talking about how woman are no different from men and treating then differently needs to stop.

A few days later we here a bump in the night.

Judy...what was that?
Avante....how do I know?
Judy...well go check it out.
Avante...why me, you go check it out?
Judy...what?
Avantel...what happened to women are just like men?
Judy...smart ass.

For all the bluster today's younger women build up about "gender roles" being obsolete, they will still defer to the primal roles of man and woman when there's no narrative to follow :lol

Avante
03-13-2017, 01:55 AM
For all the bluster today's younger women build up about "gender roles" being obsolete, they will still defer to the primal roles of man and woman when there's no narrative to follow :lol

Funny how that works, huh?

You guys are heading to the desert, shit....a flat tire. Does she get out and change the tire, nope~~~ Does she drive, nope~~~ Ya stop along the way for something to eat, does she open the door for you, nope~~~ Does she pay the check, nope~~~ When ya finally get there does she carry the backpack, nope~~~~

If I were a woman I'm keeping my mouth shut and let him do it all, fuck being his equal.

There is a reason he asks her to dance and leads. There is a reason he asks her to marry him and she takes his last name. There is a reason you capture the King in chess.

Mitch
03-13-2017, 02:13 PM
Funny how that works, huh?

You guys are heading to the desert, shit....a flat tire. Does she get out and change the tire, nope~~~ Does she drive, nope~~~ Ya stop along the way for something to eat, does she open the door for you, nope~~~ Does she pay the check, nope~~~ When ya finally get there does she carry the backpack, nope~~~~

If I were a woman I'm keeping my mouth shut and let him do it all, fuck being his equal.

There is a reason he asks her to dance and leads. There is a reason he asks her to marry him and she takes his last name. There is a reason you capture the King in chess.

Yep :lol

They'll never complain about the perks, but anything that seems like guys have it better - boom, equality talk. Society works fine when guys do what they're good at and women do what they're good at, no need to mix it up.

LaMarcus Bryant
03-13-2017, 02:27 PM
LOL

Avante
03-13-2017, 06:49 PM

They'll never complain about the perks, but anything that seems like guys have it better - boom, equality talk. Society works fine when guys do what they're good at and women do what they're good at, no need to mix it up.

It is sad watching women in the work place trying to do a mans job because the company can't discrimnate sex.

The worst example is the police. A 6-2 220 pound cop vs some deranged hobo, he simply knocks him down, a woman has to use a weapon.

lefty20
03-13-2017, 06:50 PM
Originally pitched by the Barnicle, iirc.

Mitch
03-13-2017, 07:10 PM
It is sad watching women in the work place trying to do a mans job because the company can't discrimnate sex.

The worst example is the police. A 6-2 220 pound cop vs some deranged hobo, he simply knocks him down, a woman has to use a weapon.

Oh, yeah that's really sad. What's worse is the female cops go for the gun for non-lethal situations because they know if something goes wrong the average criminal is lethal without a weapon to them. Can't have women doing manual labor, security, being soldiers, etc. No sexism there, just common sense.

DMC
03-13-2017, 09:31 PM
The truth is there are more crazy bitches than hot bitches, so a bitch can be crazy all she likes if she's hot, but fat ugly bitches that are crazy usually get beat down.

Another fact is that most chicks who are wild in bed are crazy as fuck mentally. Not saying you should try to fuck a retard, but that chicks that want it in the ass on the 1st date might have scars across the wrist and daddy issues.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-13-2017, 11:29 PM
Can vouch about girls named Tiffany. Definitely try to avoid at all costs.

that's a bratty sorority name tbh. Same with "britney", "brittany", and all 60 ways you spell that stupid name.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-13-2017, 11:37 PM

feminazis that want to have it both ways should be put to death tbh.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-13-2017, 11:38 PM
The truth is there are more crazy bitches than hot bitches, so a bitch can be crazy all she likes if she's hot, but fat ugly bitches that are crazy usually get beat down.

Another fact is that most chicks who are wild in bed are crazy as fuck mentally. Not saying you should try to fuck a retard, but that chicks that want it in the ass on the 1st date might have scars across the wrist and daddy issues.

if they want it in the ass, they're probably not who you want anyway, unless you're gay

UNT Eagles 2016
03-13-2017, 11:39 PM

Police ain't even the worst example, tbh.

spurraider21
03-13-2017, 11:47 PM

The worst example is the police. A 6-2 220 pound cop vs some deranged hobo, he simply knocks him down, a woman has to use a weapon.yeah its the female cops doing all the unnecessary shootings :lol

DMC
03-14-2017, 11:03 AM
if they want it in the ass, they're probably not who you want anyway, unless you're gay

If you've never been with a chick that wants it in the ass then you probably haven't gotten out of your own neighborhood. Hell maybe not even your own family based on who you are.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-14-2017, 02:51 PM
If you've never been with a chick that wants it in the ass then you probably haven't gotten out of your own neighborhood. Hell maybe not even your own family based on who you are.

My wife only wants it in the pussy. Not the mouth because she's not comfortable with doing that, and not the ass because that's "gay and gross".

DMC
03-14-2017, 03:38 PM
My wife only wants it in the pussy. Not the mouth because she's not comfortable with doing that, and not the ass because that's "gay and gross".

You're so fake

Mitch
03-14-2017, 07:11 PM
feminazis that want to have it both ways should be put to death tbh.

Chill out, Andrew :lol

Avante
03-14-2017, 11:12 PM
yeah its the female cops doing all the unnecessary shootings :lol

My God guy do you need everything drawn on a chalk board? THINK...ok? I'm 275 pounds, what if I got shot and my female partner all 140 pound of her has to pull me out of the fire? What if two guys attack me, what is she going to? My old partner John knocks one of the guys on his ass.

You never seem to ever get anything.

spurraider21
03-15-2017, 03:07 AM
My God guy do you need everything drawn on a chalk board? THINK...ok? I'm 275 pounds, what if I got shot and my female partner all 140 pound of her has to pull me out of the fire? What if two guys attack me, what is she going to? My old partner John knocks one of the guys on his ass.

You never seem to ever get anything.your hypothetical sounds all good and dandy. the facts seem to disagree.

spurraider21
03-15-2017, 03:14 AM
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WITBBVLAMkQ#t=68.688639

Avante
03-15-2017, 09:21 PM
your hypothetical sounds all good and dandy. the facts seem to disagree.

Would you want a 140 pound female partner if you were a cop?

I've seen big cops physically take down tought guys a few times. What is she going to do?

Mitch
03-15-2017, 10:18 PM
Would you want a 140 pound female partner if you were a cop?

I've seen big cops physically take down tought guys a few times. What is she going to do?

She'll go for her gun the moment she's in physical danger. Being a disorderly drunk around a female cop might be a death sentence :lol

Avante
03-16-2017, 12:25 PM
She'll go for her gun the moment she's in physical danger. Being a disorderly drunk around a female cop might be a death sentence :lol

BINGO~~~

I could handle some big mouth punk, what is Judy going to do? She'd have to pick up something to protect herself. Yes male cops are usually in better shape than street thugs and just as big and strong they don't need a weapon. That can't be said about women cops. And what female cop is over 180 pounds, if that?

I was coming out of the bank a few days ago, a cop car was parked across the street, a lady cop gets out on one side (false robbery alarm) she couldn't have been over 5-8 150 pounds. I towered over her when she asks..."everything ok in there?" I said."yep", I wish I had of said...."well there were three bank robbers but I have them all tied up now so they are yours"....ha~~~~

Avante
03-16-2017, 12:35 PM
Women on the front line carrying machine guns, yep...stupid.

You can take any average HS boys 4x1 team out of speedy Texas, and they would destroy the Olympic gold medal winning female 4x1 team. Women need to stop the silliness.

I would kick Rhonda "135 pound" Rhona Rouseys ass. Simply way too big and strong.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 01:28 PM
enjoy your hypothetical scenarios, but studies have routinely shown that female cops are less likely to discharge their weapon than their male counterparts

:cry but IMAGINE what a female cop would do!

Avante
03-16-2017, 01:49 PM
enjoy your hypothetical scenarios, but studies have routinely shown that female cops are less likely to discharge their weapon than their male counterparts

Do you ever answer a question?

So you have west LA, and you can have Joe an x LA State linebacker at 6-2 248 or Patty all 5-7 146 pounds of her as your partnee and Patty is not a looker.....well?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 01:50 PM
yes, keep imaging what you think will happen

i'll stick to facts

to answer ur question, i'd rather have the guy as my partner because male cops are more likely to use their weapons, so that dipshit will fire his gun unnecessarily but i guess that'll keep me safe

Avante
03-16-2017, 01:50 PM

i'll stick to facts

What facts? Show me.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 01:55 PM
What facts? Show me.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/02/08/a-closer-look-at-police-officers-who-have-fired-their-weapon-on-duty/

http://womenandpolicing.com/PDF/2002_Excessive_Force.pdf

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/nypd_annual_firearms_discharge_report_2013.pdf

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 01:59 PM
i'm sure you'll ignore all that and tell me to imagine another scenario

Mitch
03-16-2017, 02:01 PM

:lol Got a statistic which compares male to female encounters with suspects that resist arrest? Not just a blanket one that takes the 85%+ male cops vs the female ones and includes the desk job cops

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:08 PM
i'm sure you'll ignore all that and tell me to imagine another scenario

Wrong as usual, I don't ignore anything.

So only 13% of cops are women, ok. So we have an 87% sample size vs a 13%....hmmm?

So would you rather have a male or female partner as a cop?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:14 PM
:lol Got a statistic which compares male to female encounters with suspects that resist arrest? Not just a blanket one that takes the 85%+ male cops vs the female ones and includes the desk job copsit includes the males with desk jobs too. sorry it doesnt align with your world view

you can feel free to direct me to sources indicating woman cops using excessive force more than men

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:16 PM
Wrong as usual, I don't ignore anything.

So only 13% of cops are women, ok. So we have an 87% sample size vs a 13%....hmmm?

So would you rather have a male or female partner as a cop?answered that above. the male cop would is more likely to fire a gun, so he'd probably keep me safer from danger that doesn't exist while getting himself into trouble

Mitch
03-16-2017, 02:22 PM
it includes the males with desk jobs too. sorry it doesnt align with your world view

you can feel free to direct me to sources indicating woman cops using excessive force more than men

It doesn't, though. :lol

Need a statistic that compares how both genders handle perps that resist arrest to go with our conversation. Of course guys shoot more, they police more :lol

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:24 PM

Need a statistic that compares how both genders handle perps that resist arrest to go with our conversation. Of course guys shoot more, they police more :lolhow do you know that the female numbers include desk jobs but the male numbers don't? or are you talking out your ass?

the numbers are proportional, dipshit. yes there are more male cops, but they shoot more at a higher percentage than their female counterparts

Mitch
03-16-2017, 02:27 PM
how do you know that the female numbers include desk jobs but the male numbers don't? or are you talking out your ass?

the numbers are proportional, dipshit. yes there are more male cops, but they shoot more at a higher percentage than their female counterparts

"and includes the desk job cops"

Nothing says gender there, put that Bruin education to use here :lol

You need to give a statistic of how each gender handles suspects resisting arrest.

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:28 PM
answered that above. the male cop would is more likely to fire a gun, so he'd probably keep me safer from danger that doesn't exist while getting himself into trouble

You are called into the Zanzibar Bar in downtown west Chicago (black joint) because of a knife fight. Now tell me little man do you really want the 5-7 145 Patty there with you or the 6-2 220 pound Joe?

Well?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:31 PM
:lol Got a statistic which compares male to female encounters with suspects that resist arrest? Not just a blanket one that takes the 85%+ male cops vs the female ones and includes the desk job cops

you acted like this would magically benefit the statistics for women

it includes the males with desk jobs too. sorry it doesnt align with your world view

i explained that its consistent with both

Need a statistic that compares how both genders handle perps that resist arrest to go with our conversation. Of course guys shoot more, they police more :lolyou then said it doesnt include female desk jobs.

now you're saying it doesnt specify genders, which is the initial point i was making. be consistent

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:31 PM
You are called into the Zanzibar Bar in downtown west Chicago (black joint) because of a knife fight. Now tell me little man do you really want the 5-7 145 Patty there with you or the 6-2 220 pound Joe?

Well?you can keep using your imaginary scenarios, but the facts say that the woman cops shoot their guns less. as for who would be a more physical force and a better fighter? obviously the dude.

but thats irrelevant to the point i made... which was that you were wrong to say that the woman cops are more likely to use their guns

Mitch
03-16-2017, 02:41 PM
you acted like this would magically benefit the statistics for women

i explained that its consistent with both

you then said it doesnt include female desk jobs.

now you're saying it doesnt specify genders, which is the initial point i was making. be consistent

Never talked about whether or not it included a specific gender :lol

It doesn't add to the initial comments since you have yet offered a statistic to compare how both genders handle perps who resist arrest. that probably would be a comprehensive study tho

Until you can really add anything to that, I'll just go with common sense

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:47 PM
Never talked about whether or not it included a specific gender :lol

It doesn't add to the initial comments since you have yet offered a statistic to compare how both genders handle perps who resist arrest. that probably would be a comprehensive study tho

Until you can really add anything to that, I'll just go with common senseyeah, just ask for an impossibly specific statistic or else it's all moot. and even if i found that, you'd invent a new qualifier and stick with your "common sense" anyway. its cool, you a have a fixed world view that's impervious to statistics or any actual fact outside your imagined hypotheticals :tu

Mitch
03-16-2017, 02:51 PM
and even if i found that, you'd invent a new qualifier and stick with your "common sense" anyway. its cool, you a have a fixed world view that's impervious to statistics or any actual fact outside your imagined hypotheticals :tu

Using a buzzword like "world view" when talking about cops :lol

It's simple: A woman, in a 1v1 against a perp resisting arrest, can only shoot or run unless she manages to tase a guy to the ground. You aren't going to find a stat that refutes this :tu

You live in LA or at least went to school there, LAPD is probably at the top with shooting perps. How many women do you see patrolling the streets alone? Not many. That's why you need a specific stat

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:53 PM
you can keep using your imaginary scenarios, but the facts say that the woman cops shoot their guns less. as for who would be a more physical force and a better fighter? obviously the dude.

but thats irrelevant to the point i made... which was that you were wrong to say that the woman cops are more likely to use their guns

I get this feeling the female cops are less likely to be sent in on certain situations. And more likely to be called in on others.

Male cop gets a call to a fight in the parking lot of Longs Drugs.

Female cop gets called in for a shop lifter at Walmart.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Using a buzzword like "world view" when talking about cops :lol

It's simple: A woman, in a 1v1 against a perp resisting arrest, can only shoot or run unless she manages to tase a guy to the ground. You aren't going to find a stat that refutes this :tu

You live in LA or at least went to school there, LAPD is probably at the top with shooting perps. How many women do you see patrolling the streets alone? Not many. That's why you need a specific statnice. more hypotheticals and feelings

you keep going back to the numbers of cops when all the stats i've shown are proportional, so the volume is irrelevant

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:57 PM
I get this feeling the female cops are less likely to be sent in on certain situations. And more likely to be called in on others.

Female cop gets called in for a shop lifter at Walmart.feelings are nifty. you might be right, i have no clue. can you back that up with evidence?

Mitch
03-16-2017, 02:58 PM

Female cop gets called in for a shop lifter at Walmart.

I don't know how cops handle that exactly, but it makes sense. I live in LA county, I see the female cops around the well off neighborhoods and when you get into East LA, Hollywood, Inglewood, etc it's almost always male cops who look like they can handle a scuffle. Just makes sense they keep the women in areas where most problems require a person who is just good at negotiating and maybe bullying a few criminals with no backbone.

Mitch
03-16-2017, 03:00 PM
nice. more hypotheticals and feelings

you keep going back to the numbers of cops when all the stats i've shown are proportional, so the volume is irrelevant

You are avoiding the reason I want that stat: Crime isn't proportionally spread around this country, so the only way to draw a conclusion to refute common sense is to compare how men and women handle perps that fight back. Also, since you ignored that little factoid of LAPD, I'll just make it clear that you see way less women here on the streets than in New York or Seattle or just about anywhere else.

Avante
03-16-2017, 03:01 PM
feelings are nifty. you might be right, i have no clue. can you back that up with evidence?

I had this feeling with all that BIG GAME experience the Pats would beat a team like the Falcons with no big game experience in a BIG GAME, how'd that go?

Avante
03-16-2017, 03:04 PM
I don't know how cops handle that exactly, but it makes sense. I live in LA county, I see the female cops around the well off neighborhoods and when you get into East LA, Hollywood, Inglewood, etc it's almost always male cops who look like they can handle a scuffle. Just makes sense they keep the women in areas where most problems require a person who is just good at negotiating and maybe bullying a few criminals with no backbone.

As usual spurraider struggles with simply common sense.

Why would ya send in a couple female cops to a gang fight in East LA, while sending Mike, and Joe both over 6-0 and 200 pounds to a hit and run? Simply common sense.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:07 PM
You are avoiding the reason I want that stat: Crime isn't proportionally spread around this country, so the only way to draw a conclusion to refute common sense is to compare how men and women handle perps that fight back. Also, since you ignored that little factoid of LAPD, I'll just make it clear that you see way less women here on the streets than in New York or Seattle or just about anywhere else.
women make up of 18% of cops in new york, 15% in seattle, and 19% in LA

sorry about your feelings

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:08 PM
As usual spurraider struggles with simply common sense.

Why would ya send in a couple female cops to a gang fight in East LA, while sending Mike, and Joe both over 6-0 and 200 pounds to a hit and run? Simply common sense.i never said they're "better cops" or are better prepared to handle a fist fight. what i've said from the beginning was that you were wrong to say that female cops are more likely to use their guns than men. it's simply not true.

Mitch
03-16-2017, 03:12 PM
women make up of 18% of cops in new york, 15% in seattle, and 19% in LA

sorry about your feelings

"streets"

Then why aren't they in East LA? :lol

Probably because of this kind of world view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-utc4IEQws

Oh but yeah, female cops are sent to handle arresting Miguel in Huntington Park for breaking and entering when they can send in Tyrone instead :lol

That bit of common sense takes precedent over your "world view", because you aren't seeing that many women where gunfire might happen. That's why, like I keep saying, find the relevant stat.

Mitch
03-16-2017, 03:14 PM
i never said they're "better cops" or are better prepared to handle a fist fight. what i've said from the beginning was that you were wrong to say that female cops are more likely to use their guns than men. it's simply not true.

Nobody disagreed with they'd be less likely to use a weapon overall, knucklehead. Initial convo was they'd be more likely when the ability to subdue a perp was needed.

Avante
03-16-2017, 03:20 PM
i never said they're "better cops" or are better prepared to handle a fist fight. what i've said from the beginning was that you were wrong to say that female cops are more likely to use their guns than men. it's simply not true.

And my point was ...when put in the exact same situations....yep, assumed that was obvious.

Big Oakie dude...noway are you putting those cuffs on me.

So just what does Miss 5-7 140 do, well?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:22 PM
Nobody disagreed with they'd be less likely to use a weapon overall, knucklehead. Initial convo was they'd be more likely when the ability to subdue a perp was needed.it was your initial claim. prove it. :cry common sense! :cry

Mitch
03-16-2017, 03:27 PM
it was your initial claim. prove it. :cry common sense! :cry

:cry world view :cry

My initial claim was simply that when confronted with a perp resisting arrest, the female is obviously going to have less options before pulling out a firearm. Of course men pull their firearm out more in all situations since they're called to deal with active shooters, violent offenders, etc

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:28 PM
:cry world view :cry

My initial claim was simply that when confronted with a perp resisting arrest, the female is obviously going to have less options before pulling out a firearm. Of course men pull their firearm out more in all situations since they're called to deal with active shooters, violent offenders, etcclaims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

:lol obviously

Mitch
03-16-2017, 03:32 PM
claims without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

:lol obviously

Common sense overrides irrelevant stats, tbh. Pretty narrow minded of you, maybe you got to broaden your "world view" :lmao

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:34 PM
feelings and hypotheticals instead of facts and statistics :lol... you voted for the right guy tbh

Mitch
03-16-2017, 03:36 PM
feelings and hypotheticals instead of facts and statistics :lol... you voted for the right guy tbh

Common sense, no feelings at all :lol

I had no choice to vote Trump, tbh. I have no idea why you'd support a woman who took millions from sand people who stone gays, but more power to you. :tu

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:41 PM
common sense is a feeling

Mitch
03-16-2017, 03:47 PM
sounds like your typical "gender is a social construct" type of talking :lol

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:53 PM
sick burn

Avante
common sense is a feeling

There stands a 7-0 foot black guy right next to a 5-5 Mexican. You are asked..."which one is a basketball star?"

What does common sense tell you?

Reality is the tall black guy is blind and the little Mexican is a great point guard in Mexico.

Mitch
:cry muh "world views"

Avante
03-16-2017, 03:55 PM
:cry muh "world views"

Spurraider is not one to read inside the lines or understand common sense at all. And ya have to draw the dummy big pictures or he won't get it.

tv guy......he is the best in the nation (talking about a college player, OBVIOUSLY the tv guy is talking college football) Stuff like that zoooommmms right past spurraider.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 04:03 PM
you two were made for each other. true intellectual equals

Mitch
03-16-2017, 05:50 PM
"world view" :lol

03-16-2017, 06:30 PM
Another thread ruined by you know who

Avante
03-16-2017, 06:41 PM
you two were made for each other. true intellectual equals

Can only take your dumbass to school on how many topics? We could start with your Raiders.

Trust me little man, NOBODY sees you as being intellectual, ok?

Fucking idiot.

SnakeBoy
03-17-2017, 12:55 AM
Common sense overrides irrelevant stats, tbh. Pretty narrow minded of you, maybe you got to broaden your "world view" :lmao

He kicked your ass on this debate tbh

Avante
03-17-2017, 05:36 AM
He kicked your ass on this debate tbh

What were you reading?

Male cops get called in to handle more potentially violent situations. That pretty much says it all.

SnakeBoy
03-17-2017, 02:09 PM
Male cops get called in to handle more potentially violent situations.

I'd ask you to provide some proof but I know you won't so can you explain how it is determined that only a male cop should respond to a particular call. Is it the 911 operator who decides and then put out the call that only males should respond?

DMC
03-17-2017, 04:37 PM

i'll stick to facts

to answer ur question, i'd rather have the guy as my partner because male cops are more likely to use their weapons, so that dipshit will fire his gun unnecessarily but i guess that'll keep me safe

Philo as a cop:

Philo: Sir, I'm not saying you need to drop your gun, and I'm not saying you don't. I'm just asking you to say why you wouldn't drop you gun, of if you do drop it, why you would.

Crook: Fuck you asshole, I'm not dropping shit.. you're going to die

Philo: Everyone is eventually going to die

Crook: That's not what I mean, you know it.

Philo: What specifically are you referring to?

Crook: I wasn't saying you are going to die eventually, but right fucking now!

Philo: Well hasn't that time passed already? Right now was actually not this "right now" but your "right now" which is now in the past. So what are you saying exactly?

Crook: Fuck you, that's what I'm saying.

Philo: So you want to fuck me? Are you homosexual? I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, in fact I'd support you on that if supporting you didn't mean I had to take a stance.

Crook: What? No I don't want to fuck you, asshole. I want to kill you but the more you run your mouth I'm thinking fucking your mouth might be fun.

Philo: You must have latent homosexual tendencies. It's ok though, and I still haven't asked you to drop your gun. In fact, I've not make any claims or requirements, I've only made observations, some in a passive aggressive manner of course.

Crook: Fuck this, I give up... take me to jail.

Philo: Do you mean the holding cell?

Crook: ugh...

spurraider21
03-17-2017, 04:47 PM
Ah, the lazy "no stance" shtick in a thread where my stance is clear :tu

DMC
03-17-2017, 04:50 PM
Ah, the lazy "no stance" shtick in a thread where my stance is clear :tu

Yeah, your stance is crystal clear. :lol

spurraider21
03-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Yeah, your stance is crystal clear. :lol
Yes. My stance is that mitch and avante's claims of female cops being more dangerous and trigger happy are full of shit and statistically unfounded.

Trump: we need to destroy isis
DMC: lol no stance
Trump: my stance is that we need to destroy isis
DMC: again, no clear stance

DMC
03-17-2017, 06:01 PM
Yes. My stance is that mitch and avante's claims of female cops being more dangerous and trigger happy are full of shit and statistically unfounded.

Trump: we need to destroy isis
DMC: lol no stance
Trump: my stance is that we need to destroy isis
DMC: again, no clear stance

Your stance: "Their stance is unfounded"

You even avoid saying "wrong". Saying someone hasn't proven their claim isn't the same as having a stance of your own

DMC
03-17-2017, 06:08 PM
I don't agree with Mitch or Avante (and I think Mitch is trolling you). However I'd make a counter claim, I'd say it would behoove LE to hire more female cops since testosterone is what drives fight or flight more toward fight, and women have a way of appearing less threatening to a situation that would otherwise appear to be a big male officer against an already cop-paranoid perp. There would be some instances where the female cop would underestimate the situation and get shot, just like males do, and there would be instances where she's taken less seriously because of her gender. I don't think she'd be more likely to fire a weapon than a man would though. I wouldn't use that as a criteria however, since cops need to fire their weapons. It's drawing that's in question.

spurraider21
03-17-2017, 06:22 PM
DMC: I'm flipping a coin. Heads or tails?
me: Heads
DMC: lol not taking a stance