PDA

View Full Version : Hulk vs King Kong

lebomb
03-13-2017, 09:57 AM
Someone asked me which one would win in a street fight. I :lmao......seriously? The Hulk would bitch slap that monkey into the next solar system. :claw

Avante
03-13-2017, 06:08 PM
The Hulk was big and green
while King Kong
wanted a blond
as his queen

both were bad
strong and mean
but noway a King
loses to a guy who is green

The Hulk would put up a good fight
but when it was all said and done
there would stand King Kong
yep, the King, and number one

spurraider21
03-13-2017, 06:17 PM
Kong stands no chance. He died to fuckin prop planes :lmao

Avante
03-13-2017, 06:31 PM

What does that have to do with fighting ability?

spurraider21
03-13-2017, 07:13 PM
What does that have to do with fighting ability?
It shows how frail Kong is. Can be injured and killed relatively easily. Hulk spits bullets out when shot at him. Kong kicks the bucket

Reck
03-13-2017, 09:29 PM

Taking away movie plots and movie magic Kong would tear Hulk in half in one grab.

You have to take into account each of these characters anatomy. I just dont think its as easy as nuking them.

On a one of one fight, I would think Kong would outlast the Hulk based on the fact he actually thinks as oposed to the hulk who's just a mindless freak when he's in that mode.

spurraider21
03-13-2017, 10:02 PM
Taking away movie plots and movie magic Kong would tear Hulk in half in one grab.

You have to take into account each of these characters anatomy. I just dont think its as easy as nuking them.

On a one of one fight, I would think Kong would outlast the Hulk based on the fact he actually thinks as oposed to the hulk who's just a mindless freak when he's in that mode.they're both feral creatures... the difference is kong doesnt have a healing factor and hulk just has much much more brute strength. you can mortally wound kong and just let him die.

kong died to bullets :lol

a punch from hulk does way more damage than bullets

SnakeBoy
03-13-2017, 10:56 PM
Uhhh...King Kong never seems to die.

spurraider21
03-13-2017, 11:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMNICLfHE3M

Avante
03-14-2017, 12:50 AM
It shows how frail Kong is. Can be injured and killed relatively easily. Hulk spits bullets out when shot at him. Kong kicks the bucket

A gorilla that size would have too much power for even The Hulk. Yes being flesh and blood Kong would be more vulnerable to injury but he is the more dangerous of the two.

spurraider21
03-14-2017, 12:55 AM
A gorilla that size would have too much power for even The Hulk. Yes being flesh and blood Kong would be more vulnerable to injury but he is the more dangerous of the two.hulk is more powerful than kong, and it's not remotely close. kong was restrained by chains :lol

on the other hand, the hulk literally held together a planet that was tearing apart by grabbing the tectonic plates

DAF86
03-14-2017, 01:33 AM
After seeing this thread I can't believe spurraider21 had the nerve to say this shit on the NBA forum:

:lol watching beisbol and soccer tards duke it out in the special olympics debate

At least we are arguing actual real life events up there. :lol

spurraider21
03-14-2017, 01:41 AM
After seeing this thread I can't believe spurraider21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=31905) had the nerve to say this shit on the NBA forum:

At least we are arguing actual real life events up there. :lolmovies are entertainment. sports are entertainment.

baseball and soccer fit in neither category, unless there's a movie about them :lol

lebomb
03-14-2017, 07:09 AM
How Hulk sees King Kong

http://www.bluemaize.net/im/toys/clapping-monkey-toy-0.jpg

:claw

pookenstein
03-14-2017, 08:19 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amVfFRNmDE4

:lmao @ Black Widow packing a handgun. If she wasn't packing that pair of boobs, she'd be totally useless.

rjv
03-14-2017, 09:21 AM
godzilla.

lebomb
03-14-2017, 09:59 AM
godzilla.

The Hulk would drop dem hands on that lizard. :claw Fold his ass into a paper plane and toss him into the next galaxy.

rjv
03-14-2017, 11:07 AM
The Hulk would drop dem hands on that lizard. :claw Fold his ass into a paper plane and toss him into the next galaxy. no problem. that lizard has been sucked into a black hole and still came back.

MultiTroll
03-14-2017, 11:19 AM
The Hulk was big and green
while King Kong
A little cornball? Yep.
Some pretty good lead guitar tho? Yep.
Nice easy listening song? Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0

Can they still do it? Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBIyxnpStRw

Blake
03-14-2017, 11:39 AM
A gorilla that size would have too much power for even The Hulk. Yes being flesh and blood Kong would be more vulnerable to injury but he is the more dangerous of the two.

Lol you don't know shit. Just stop

Blake
03-14-2017, 11:47 AM
After seeing this thread I can't believe spurraider21 had the nerve to say this shit on the NBA forum:

At least we are arguing actual real life events up there. :lol

Start a thread about the Khardasians, argue that they're real life and see how that goes. :tu

lebomb
03-14-2017, 12:19 PM
https://youtu.be/o3V3zAt5kE8

Nuff said niggras!!! :claw

lefty
03-14-2017, 12:39 PM
Lol Hulk would win

Neeeeeeeeerd

lefty
03-14-2017, 12:41 PM
:lmao @ Black Widow packing a handgun. If she wasn't packing that pair of boobs, she'd be totally useless.

:lol Widow
:lol :lol Falcon

At least Barton has some badass arrows and has GOAT aim

spurraider21
03-14-2017, 01:58 PM
Lol Hulk would win

Neeeeeeeeerd
OP will grow out of this phase, eventually.

Also DD is definitely not gay.

Avante
03-14-2017, 11:47 PM
Kong is a 100% animal about 30 feet tall weighing tons. Hulk is still human and much smaller. Animals on a whole other level when it comes to strength. An average male gorilla around 500 pounds is how strong?

Kong simply too powerful for The Hulk.

Xevious
03-15-2017, 12:01 AM

Wtf is the point to Falcon (besides being Cap's bro)? With the way he's been changed for the movies, he basically does the same shit Iron Man and War Machine do with less armor, whereas everybody else kind of fills their own niche.

spurraider21
03-15-2017, 12:13 AM
Kong is a 100% animal about 30 feet tall weighing tons. Hulk is still human and much smaller. Animals on a whole other level when it comes to strength. An average male gorilla around 500 pounds is how strong?

hulk is more powerful than kong, and it's not remotely close. kong was restrained by chains :lol

on the other hand, the hulk literally held together a planet that was tearing apart by grabbing the tectonic plates
humans are 100% animal too

you're just comparing their size, which doesn't work. if you're going to talk about comic book characters, you have to consider feats they've accomplished.

hulk feat - holding a planet together by grabbing tectonic plates

kong feat... fighting a dino?

bulakenyo
03-15-2017, 12:30 AM

Sorry, man. I'm not a big fan of the Hulk, but if you've read (even in passing) some of the Hulk comicbooks from the 80s and 90s, you would absolutely wave the white flag of surrender by now.

Maybe the 1960s Hulk gets beat up by classic 1930s Kong (I dunno) but they added more superhuman strength to the Hulk since that era.

I love Kong, and this new version, who's super sized gigantic, that can match up size wise with Godzilla (they're setting up thta movie right now) will just not win against the modern comicbook Hulk.

pookenstein
03-15-2017, 01:34 AM

F:loll c:lmaon. Cut the bowstring and he has to go home. Doesn't even have the set of tits to legetimize beeing in a superhero movie.

benefactor
03-15-2017, 06:47 AM

You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, per par.

lebomb
03-15-2017, 07:02 AM
The Hulk doesnt give two shits about size either. He would go balls deep in that Monkey.

TDMVPDPOY
03-15-2017, 07:11 AM
i dont think king kongs brothers aka vietcong can do shit to hulk either

hence even the chinese kent monkey magic wont do shit to hulk

lefty
03-15-2017, 08:38 AM
Wtf is the point to Falcon (besides being Cap's bro)? With the way he's been changed for the movies, he basically does the same shit Iron Man and War Machine do with less armor, whereas everybody else kind of fills their own niche.
Because every white hero needs a black wingman

"I do whatever Cap does"
Lol what beta cuckery is this? :lmao

Falcon is fucking annoying and thinks he is important in the MCU, and McKie is a shitty actor.

spurraider21
03-15-2017, 04:12 PM
Because every white hero needs a black wingman

"I do whatever Cap does"
Lol what beta cuckery is this? :lmao

Falcon is fucking annoying and thinks he is important in the MCU, and McKie is a shitty actor.
I wish antman had a bigger budget so they could replace the falcon fight with cap tbh

When Scott was bragging about fighting an "avenger" I was like... ehhh

Avante
03-15-2017, 08:16 PM
You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, per par.

Prove it~~~

Xevious
03-15-2017, 08:21 PM
This is fucking stupid. You're talking about an indestructible monster with Superman level strength vs a big gorilla that was killed by 1930s weaponry.

Avante
03-15-2017, 08:55 PM
This is fucking stupid. You're talking about an indestructible monster with Superman level strength vs a big gorilla that was killed by 1930s weaponry.

Superman level strength????

spurraider21
03-15-2017, 09:23 PM
hulk's got so much strength he can leap into the earth's orbit :lol

king kong struggled to break out of handcuffs

Avante
03-15-2017, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpcVsTv7EH4

spurraider21
03-15-2017, 10:47 PM
kong dies to bullets, hulk survives nukes.

should be a great fight

SnakeBoy
03-16-2017, 12:03 AM
Superman level strength????

Hulk has unlimited strength

Avante
03-16-2017, 12:00 PM
kong dies to bullets, hulk survives nukes.

should be a great fight

Giant grizzley drowns vs tiny sea perch.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 12:09 PM
Giant grizzley drowns vs tiny sea perch.great comparison

:lmao kong restrained by handcuffs and chains

it's ok to be wrong about this one. comic book characters are more than "wow, big means strong!"

Avante
03-16-2017, 12:13 PM
great comparison

:lmao kong restrained by handcuffs and chains

it's ok to be wrong about this one. comic book characters are more than "wow, big means strong!"

Yep, it was a great comparision.

Who was that cat who beat up on The Hulk in one of those movies?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 12:33 PM
nobody except the giant ironman suit

strength advantage? hulk
durability advantage? hulk
speed advantage? hulk

being big and fluffy advantage? kong

Blake
03-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Avante is stupid. No really, he is.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:17 PM
but hes a big monkey!

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:20 PM
nobody except the giant ironman suit

strength advantage? hulk
durability advantage? hulk
speed advantage? hulk

being big and fluffy advantage? kong

Hmmmm?

Go to 8:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGQuI4bqSw4

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:22 PM
oh, the fight that hulk ended up winning?

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:24 PM
oh, the fight that hulk ended up winning?

The fight where he spent most of it getting his ass kicked.

Google....all those who has whipped The Hulk. Check out that long list.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:26 PM
The fight where he spent most of it getting his ass kicked.

Google....all those who has whipped The Hulk. Check out that long list.a long list of things much more powerful than king kong, who was restrained by handcuffs and killed with bullets :lol

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:37 PM
a long list of things much more powerful than king kong, who was restrained by handcuffs and killed with bullets :lol

Hell, the Silver Surfer kicked Hulks ass how many times? The Thing was knocking him around.

Way to ignore....the fight where he spent most of it taking a beating.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Hell, the Silver Surfer kicked Hulks ass how many times?probably a bunch. he's much more powerful than king kong

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:40 PM
probably a bunch. he's much more powerful than king kong

You don't have a clue how powerful King Kong is.

So how strong is just an ordinary male gorilla?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:41 PM
You don't have a clue how powerful King Kong is.

So how strong is just an ordinary male gorilla?:lol he was barely powerful enough to break out of handcuffs. the hulk was powerful enough to hold a planet together. the conversation ends here. he carried a mountain :lol

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:46 PM
:lol he was barely powerful enough to break out of handcuffs. the hulk was powerful enough to hold a planet together. the conversation ends here. he carried a mountain :lol

But, he got knocked around by a ton of other comic books heros. The Thing wasn't SUPER strong and he knocked The Hulk around.

There appears to be different stages of The Hulk.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 02:49 PM
But, he got knocked around by a ton of other comic books heros. The Thing wasn't SUPER strong and he knocked The Hulk around.

There appears to be different stages of The Hulk.address the fact that the hulk held a planet together when it was coming apart. what can kong do... lift a heavy rock?

Avante
03-16-2017, 02:58 PM
address the fact that the hulk held a planet together when it was coming apart. what can kong do... lift a heavy rock?

Stop ignoring the fact The Hulk has been manhandled by a lot of others.

Like I said there must be different stages of The Hulk. The Hulk I read about growing up would have his hands full with King Kong. I'm assuming over the years other writers made him into something else.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:03 PM
Stop ignoring the fact The Hulk has been manhandled by a lot of others.
never did. i addressed this already, didn't avoid it. he's lost to other superpowered beings far more powerful than a big ape

Like I said there must be different stages of The Hulk. The Hulk I read about growing up would have his hands full with King Kong. I'm assuming over the years other writers made him into something else.and in none of those stages is he weak enough to lose a really big ape. even in the very first appearance of the hulk, we was immune to bullets

Avante
03-16-2017, 03:10 PM
never did. i addressed this already, didn't avoid it. he's lost to other superpowered beings far more powerful than a big ape

and in none of those stages is he weak enough to lose a really big ape. even in the very first appearance of the hulk, we was immune to bullets

Being immune to bullets has nothing to do with fighting. Kong is an animal, he would attack and if he can toss T-Rex;s around he can do the same to The Hulk, who The Thing tossed around.

BUT.....there appears to be a The Hulk I'm not aware of, one far more powerful than when I was reading the comic.

Blake
03-16-2017, 03:14 PM
Avante is really really stupid.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:17 PM
Being immune to bullets has nothing to do with fighting. Kong is an animal, he would attack and if he can toss T-Rex;s around he can do the same to The Hulk, who The Thing tossed around.

BUT.....there appears to be a The Hulk I'm not aware of, one far more powerful than when I was reading the comic.fine. toss the hulk around. what happens to him? nothing, he recovers and takes no damage. toss king kong around. he breaks his leg and cant run anymore.

throw hulk off a cliff... he lands on his feet and keeps running. throw kong off a building...we saw that... splat

this isn't even a debate, it's like you're sitting here trying to convince me that the number 10 is bigger than the number 20. "look at how big 10 is, he's bigger than 9! look how small 20 is, he's smaller than 50!"

Darth_Pelican
03-16-2017, 03:19 PM
:lmao Kong splatted on the pavement like a bitch after falling from a building. Hulk jumps from buildings to pavement and leaves the concrete cracked and busted as he jumps to the next building.

Avante
03-16-2017, 03:49 PM
fine. toss the hulk around. what happens to him? nothing, he recovers and takes no damage. toss king kong around. he breaks his leg and cant run anymore.

throw hulk off a cliff... he lands on his feet and keeps running. throw kong off a building...we saw that... splat

this isn't even a debate, it's like you're sitting here trying to convince me that the number 10 is bigger than the number 20. "look at how big 10 is, he's bigger than 9! look how small 20 is, he's smaller than 50!"

So Kong stands no chance at all?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 03:52 PM
So Kong stands no chance at all?no. it's not even a contest. and yes it goes without saying the comics are ridiculous and unrealistic. but if you are going to talk about a comic character like the hulk, that has to go into consideration

Blake
03-16-2017, 03:52 PM
So Kong stands no chance at all?

Seriously, you're fucking retarded.

Avante
03-16-2017, 06:38 PM
no. it's not even a contest. and yes it goes without saying the comics are ridiculous and unrealistic. but if you are going to talk about a comic character like the hulk, that has to go into consideration

Let's see how badass this new KONG is.

I confess I really didn't expect anyone to actually argue this silliness. Yep...wrong.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 06:44 PM
i saw the new kong. he's a lot bigger than the other versions. still, not a match.

you didnt expect anyone to actually argue the silliness and yet you spent your time arguing the silliness.

Mitch
03-16-2017, 06:51 PM
Let's see how badass this new KONG is.

I confess I really didn't expect anyone to actually argue this silliness. Yep...wrong.

Tbh, Kong would probably kill that Lou Ferrigno hulk :lol
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/21/Ferrigno_as_Hulk.jpg

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 06:56 PM
:lol i'll give you that one, but it's not even legit. they intentionally made him weak to be a more believable tv character and they didnt even call him bruce banner to mark the difference

Avante
03-16-2017, 07:07 PM
i saw the new kong. he's a lot bigger than the other versions. still, not a match.

you didnt expect anyone to actually argue the silliness and yet you spent your time arguing the silliness.

I always have fun with human nature, watching how others act and knowing what buttons to push and strings to pull. I thought you knew this?

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 07:19 PM
I always have fun with human nature, watching how others act and knowing what buttons to push and strings to pull. I thought you knew this?i just know you're an old man with an inflated sense of self worth

Avante
03-16-2017, 07:26 PM
i just know you're an old man with an inflated sense of self worth

Dude, try and talk....

King Kong
all the movie monsters, and literary ones like Dracula/Frankenstein (made into movies)
all levels of football
track
rasslin'
music
literature in general

with somebody else "here"...good luck.

I know my self worth, I have no equals when it comes to yaking on a internet forum.

spurraider21
03-16-2017, 07:28 PM
rasslin'lol bragging about knowledge of this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8

Avante
03-16-2017, 07:33 PM
lol bragging about knowledge of this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejQFkSFDpn8

See what I mean, right there is a perfect example of how ya never ever get anything. Do you really think that silly shit was what I'm talking about....really?

Dude, if ya knew the history behind the business, you'd get it.

I go back way before this but this is the sort thing I;m talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecuxuvp3_l0

This was the biggest gate in pro rasslin; history and the night Rogers won the NWA world title. And he would become the first the WWWF world champion by beating the great Antonio Rocca in a tournament in Brazil (actually that was bullshit).

Funny watching how ya little shits battle all this knowledge, hahahaha~~~~~

Blake
06-07-2017, 05:50 PM
Just saw Kong over weekend.

Lol at anyone that thinks am oversized monkey could beat Hulk

lebomb
06-08-2017, 08:49 AM
The Hulk would put that monkey in a rear naked choke, then make his bitch ass tap out with an arm bar. After getting bored, the HULK would toss that chimp into the next galaxy. :lmao