PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect: Andromeda Thread

Reck
03-17-2017, 05:16 AM
I may....may be able to get a copy of it today.

I'm hyped for this game tbh.

baseline bum
03-17-2017, 07:01 AM
Get Horizon Zero Dawn

apalisoc_9
03-17-2017, 08:40 AM
Looks like this game is a flop review wise at least. It should stil sell a lot of copies bevause Xbox has zero games but i dont know if it would do enough in playstation.

Reck
03-17-2017, 08:48 AM
Looks like this game is a flop review wise at least. It should stil sell a lot of copies bevause Xbox has zero games but i dont know if it would do enough in playstation.

Cant judge a game based on limited gameplay. The first few hours is always slow to start on RPG games.

The complaints I've heard so far is that the animation is sub-par. That seems like nit picking to me.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2017, 08:55 AM
In any case Horizon Zero Dawn is probablyy going to dominate ps users so should be interesting to see the numbers, not to mention zelda has a lot of nostalgia going for them.

Not a good time to be a distant third...at least we know xbox users have no choice

apalisoc_9
03-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Cant judge a game based on limited gameplay. The first few hours is always slow to start on RPG games.

The complaints I've heard so far is that the animation is sub-par. That seems like nit picking to me.

Heard a lot of complains about story. Woulsld be embarrasing if HZD and even zelda outsells them.. specially HZD since its a nwe game.

Reck
03-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Heard a lot of complains about story. Woulsld be embarrasing if HZD and even zelda outsells them.. specially HZD since its a nwe game.

:lol Nintendo Switch outselling anyone.

Reck
03-17-2017, 09:01 AM

By the way, the story is the thing that will get most scrutinized. What we the disaster that was the end of the third game.

No way they make another mistake like that. If so they need to get banned from making games.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2017, 09:17 AM
Switch is selling ok..great conpared to wii u.

We will see....but GOTY is out of the window..seems like it

resistanze
03-17-2017, 02:00 PM
Heard the storyline at least to start is very weak. Also, did you see the animations and human face models? It's atrocious for a game in 2017 tbh.

Probably will wait a few months or get me a CPY copy. ME3 was the last game I ever pre-ordered.

resistanze
03-17-2017, 02:03 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1352885

Reck
03-17-2017, 03:03 PM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1352885

Lebron, is that you?
https://i.imgur.com/Rq9zqLP.gif

I hope this is from one of the early betas. If this is from the finished product it is unnaceptable.

resistanze
03-17-2017, 04:44 PM
I hope this is from one of the early betas. If this is from the finished product it is unnaceptable.

http://i.imgur.com/VgWtvvA.gif

baseline bum
03-17-2017, 05:09 PM
Wow. They say the animation is so bad you feel like you're talking to someone from Team America World Police :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbhBWKvsqxI

ElNono
03-17-2017, 08:48 PM
The Switch was hot at PAX, tbh... but everybody you talked to talked about Zelda and Mario... nothing else.

Microsoft had a pretty big booth with a tv studio and shit, not sure anyone gave a fuck.

Sony had a small presence, mostly 3rd party. The Crash N' Sane trilogy demo and VR demos were packed though. A game that was also packed and looked like a lot of fun was Gang Beasts multiplayer...

Reck
03-17-2017, 10:20 PM
Wow. They say the animation is so bad you feel like you're talking to someone from Team America World Police :lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbhBWKvsqxI

This is part of why I no longer buy games at launch. Imconpetence fucks. :lmao

I called earlier today and they told me to ring them tomorrow. Fuck it, I'll just go pick up Horizon tomorrow and that's it. May still get this game but months from now.

apalisoc_9
03-17-2017, 11:06 PM
This is part of why I no longer buy games at launch. Imconpetence fucks. :lmao

I called earlier today and they told me to ring them tomorrow. Fuck it, I'll just go pick up Horizon tomorrow and that's it. May still get this game but months from now.

Yeah just get horizon zero dawn.

Every guy who has played the game in spurstalke think its incredible. :lol

Xevious
03-18-2017, 02:08 AM
I really really want this game to be awesome... shit ending aside, the Mass Effect trilogy holds a special place in my video game heart. I'm afraid it's going to be a major disappointment though. I'm going to have to wait for a price drop before I pick it up.

apalisoc_9
03-18-2017, 02:27 AM
I really really want this game to be awesome... shit ending aside, the Mass Effect trilogy holds a special place in my video game heart. I'm afraid it's going to be a major disappointment though. I'm going to have to wait for a price drop before I pick it up.

You better pray awesome since you choose to play in a console that vietually has zero option of games.

Xevious
03-18-2017, 09:25 AM
You better pray awesome since you choose to play in a console that vietually has zero option of games.
What are you talking about?

resistanze
03-18-2017, 10:43 AM
:lol Pretty sure Xevious has a PC..

Anyways I expect garbage so can't say I'm terribly disappointed. Will try CPY style.

Xevious
03-18-2017, 10:51 AM
:lol Pretty sure Xevious has a PC..
I have a PS4 also. :lol

Full disclosure I have a XBone too but it is my kids'.

Leetonidas
03-18-2017, 12:30 PM
I can get over shitty facial animations as long as the game play and space exploration aspect of it are good

Xevious
06-19-2017, 07:26 AM
Did anybody ever play this? It can be had now for $30-40 and I'm wondering if it's even worth that.

Reck
06-19-2017, 08:09 AM
Did anybody ever play this? It can be had now for $30-40 and I'm wondering if it's even worth that.

Probably wouldn't even touch this for free. This game got pretty terrible marks and I never heard from this game ever again. That tells me its complete shit.

baseline bum
06-19-2017, 09:45 AM
Probably wouldn't even touch this for free. This game got pretty terrible marks and I never heard from this game ever again. That tells me its complete shit.

Yeah this game looks like ass.

Xevious
06-19-2017, 01:05 PM
I'll take that as a no then. :lol

I'll probably end up buying it when it reaches the $20 range. I've played almost every Bioware game for fucking decades it seems after all. I've pretty much lost all faith in them though.

Reck
09-01-2017, 05:01 AM
When was the last time a game this big came dead on arrival? Wow

Bioware has stopped all updates and said they are done with it for the foresable future.

ElNono
09-01-2017, 11:29 PM
I played it all the way through... game had a bad rep, but after all the fixes, it's not TERRIBLE at least...

i mean there's worse games than that...

baseline bum
09-02-2017, 12:01 AM
I played it all the way through... game had a bad rep, but after all the fixes, it's not TERRIBLE at least...

i mean there's worse games than that...

Not exactly a glowing review. I mean there are worse games than Rapelay too.

vander
09-02-2017, 07:36 AM
people seriously had expectations for this game? that's not how milking an IP works.

I'm disappointed in any fan of ME1 (and ME2 I guess) that even played it.

ElNono
09-02-2017, 07:17 PM
Not exactly a glowing review. I mean there are worse games than Rapelay too.

It's not meant to be a glowing review, tbh... but the game is playable and at least worth $15 on sale, IMO

resistanze
09-15-2017, 12:44 AM
I never ended up playing past the first 20 minutes. To be fair, I haven't finished a game in 9 months. Deus Ex and Dishonored 2 are both untouched on my desktop.

baseline bum
09-15-2017, 08:39 AM
I never ended up playing past the first 20 minutes. To be fair, I haven't finished a game in 9 months. Deus Ex and Dishonored 2 are both untouched on my desktop.

Too much time on Pedo Planet, eh?

resistanze
09-15-2017, 10:41 AM
Too much time on Pedo Planet, eh?

Dafuq

Reck
09-15-2017, 01:27 PM

Time to add Death of the Outsider then.

Been watching some gameplay of it. Looks solid.

Xevious
10-14-2017, 08:34 PM
Shit's $20 now at Walmart, mixed in with the other bargain games. Amazing how fast this game has fallen considering it was such a big franchise.