PDA

View Full Version : Tillerson mentions preemptive strike on N Korea, China tells him to chill d f out

hater
03-18-2017, 09:16 AM
:lmao the warmongers have obviously infiltrated the Trump admin and are already plotting to start a big one :lol

So much for draining the swamp folks

And the sad thing is Democrats who should be ringing the alarm bells are too busy concentrating on Trump and Putin to do anything :lol retards

Glad China made it clear if US attacks NK China will unleash 2,000,000 troops to NK to make the americans run for their lives again like the last time :lmao

Shits getting real

http://www.mintpressnews.com/tillerson-talks-of-pre-emptive-stikes-on-nkorea-citing-weapons-of-mass-destruction/226009/

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-18/china-pushes-back-on-u-s-talk-of-all-options-over-north-korea

AaronY
03-18-2017, 09:22 AM
Lol "the swamp" he hand picked and personally appointed this guy

NK couldnt hurt us yet but they hold Seoul hostage and would nuke it the minute anyone moved on them from what I've read.

hater
03-18-2017, 09:49 AM
Lol "the swamp" he hand picked and personally appointed this guy

NK couldnt hurt us yet but they hold Seoul hostage and would nuke it the minute anyone moved on them from what I've read.

N K could send troops inside Seoul within a few hours. They would just bum rush the mofo.

If US wanted to attack NK first they would HAVE to use nukes. No other option.

China loves to have NK as buffer zone otherwise US would have a stepping stone to China mainland when time comes for Armaggedon

AaronY
03-18-2017, 10:02 AM
This guy Tom Nichols who I follow on Twitter talked about scenarios yesterday: https://mobile.twitter.com/RadioFreeTom/status/842588611786629120

I don't pretend to be a military expert so I dunno myself but he's a military professor at Harvard naval war college. If you scroll though his feed he talks about in more detail. I think they could see the nukes coming and then would fire on seoul before they're incinerated

hater
03-18-2017, 10:18 AM
Thats hard to know. I think its possible US could nuke them without them having a coue about it until they melt in the nuclear heat.

But I am pretty sure NK has at least half a million soldiers just waiting in holes deep underground at the border.

Even if NK and Kim burn in nuclear holocaust, the NK barbarian hordes would be unleashed in bezerk mode into South Korea and they could easily overwhelm the defenses and even reach Seaol which is only a few miles away

Also Chinese intelligence would probably warn Kim of any imminent attack.

boutons_deux
03-18-2017, 10:21 AM
Hillary was gonna start wars and Trash was isolationist :lol

Now Rexxon Tillerson talkin bout NK regime change :lol

DMX7
03-18-2017, 11:25 AM
If you think Tillerson isn't doing exactly what Trump wants then you need to get your head checked.

ElNono
03-18-2017, 12:04 PM
rememba det one time Flynn told them they were on notice, and the only one on notice was himself? :lol

frankly, all I'm expecting is a twitter tirade at 3AM while he's taking a glorious shit in Mar-A-Lago...

baseline bum
03-18-2017, 12:19 PM
If you think Tillerson isn't doing exactly what Trump wants then you need to get your head checked.

Dear Leader wants to fight a two front war in North Korea and Iran. He probably found out about Iran's parallel nuclear plan with North Korea from this season of Homeland.

ElNono
03-18-2017, 12:23 PM
All you need to start a war is have Bannon write a story on Breibart about NK having nukes pointing at Trump Tower, tbh :lol

baseline bum
03-18-2017, 12:26 PM
All you need to start a war is have Bannon write a story on Breibart about NK having nukes pointing at Trump Tower, tbh :lol

Why do you talk bad about our state media? Why do you hate America?

Splits
03-18-2017, 03:20 PM
Is shit real yet?

pgardn
03-18-2017, 03:25 PM
The goal is to make this China's problem, which it is. The Obama administration would look for further sanctions. It appears this administration might really put missle defense systems in South Korea and Japan. This, China does not want.

If a conventional or or nuclear war starts, China is the biggest loser of the Super Powers. They will displace millions of all Koreans which will move into China. Or have US missle defense systems in their backyard.

China has been put on notice by an unpredictable US. The irony of the fruitbat leadership ... The fat boy with the bad haircut has now got orange on his mind.

z0sa
03-18-2017, 04:29 PM
Lol you cant nuke pyongyang or seoul without killing the entire peninsula and a bunch of chinese folks to boot. Nuclear war isnt an option for any nation.

spurraider21
03-18-2017, 04:37 PM
Lol you cant nuke pyongyang or seoul without killing the entire peninsula and a bunch of chinese folks to boot. Nuclear war isnt an option for any nation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCnKtzQpCSs

Reck
03-18-2017, 05:26 PM
So much for not being an interventionist.

Lets go stir shit up and get chink nation to annihilate themselves with an assist. :cry

pgardn
03-18-2017, 05:28 PM

With a crazy leader it most certainly is.
Fat boy will be deep underground and his YES regime that surrounds him tells him what he wants to hear. You think fat boy considers his populous in decisions? He is fine with starving them.

This is the basic problem. N. Korea is the seemingly nonreasoning card now that their threats can actually be carried out. And China appears to be the only country that can set them straight. China could probably take their nukes out conventionally. But then they would have a large populous flooding the border within the chaos. I don't get the feeling the Chinese can reason with fat boy. Economically China could starve N. Korea, but then they have the same problem. If Fat boy falls, possible chaos as people leave.

This is not easy. But China allowed this to happen. They know the monster is really theirs. They just have gotten to the point where they can't foist the problem off on other countries. It's a delay. Maybe they can get rid of fat boy and keep N. Korea viable so that people stay.