PDA

View Full Version : Bipartisan Unity: Let's All Laugh

monosylab1k
03-18-2017, 09:28 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donna-brazile-passing-debate-questions-clinton-camp-mistake/story?id=46218677&yptr=yahoo

Brazile: Passing potential town hall topics to Clinton 'a mistake I will forever regret'

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Politics/GTY_Debate_jrl_161019_12x5_608.jpg

":cryBy stealing all the DNC's emails and then selectively releasing those few, the Russians made it look like I was in the tank for Secretary Clinton:cry," she writes. ":cryDespite the strong, public support I received from top Sanders campaign aides in the wake of those leaks, the media narrative played out just as the Russians had hoped, leaving Sanders supporters understandably angry and sowing division in our ranks.:cry"

z0sa
03-18-2017, 10:40 PM
Fuck that traitor.

Reck
03-18-2017, 11:16 PM
Despite the strong, public support I received from top Sanders campaign aides in the wake of those leaks, the media narrative played out just as the Russians had hoped, leaving Sanders supporters understandably angry and sowing division in our ranks.

I'm not sure what she's going for here, pity, regret that she didn't choose Bernie or blaming the russians for her fuck ups.

:lol

z0sa
03-19-2017, 12:59 AM
I'm not sure what she's going for here, pity, regret that she didn't choose Bernie or blaming the russians for her fuck ups.

:lol

Just playing the victim card

DMC
03-19-2017, 01:01 AM
She didn't fuck up. Hillary lost that debate even though she had the questions beforehand. She just lost her job, but she didn't really cost Hillary the election. However, when you see a roach in your kitchen, it's not the only one in your house. It's just the one you saw. She's likely been doing this shit for a long time and finally got busted. I'm just surprised (not really) that a deeper probe wasn't initiated to discover exactly how she got the questions "from time to time". If CNN is complicit, they need to have some kind of fine levied on them and be barred from these things in the future.

baseline bum
03-19-2017, 01:02 AM
And this fucking twat is still the head of the DNC. Maybe they really are going to run Clinton again in 2020.

monosylab1k
03-19-2017, 02:33 AM
lol editing my thread title

Reck
03-19-2017, 03:03 AM
She didn't fuck up. Hillary lost that debate even though she had the questions beforehand. She just lost her job, but she didn't really cost Hillary the election. However, when you see a roach in your kitchen, it's not the only one in your house. It's just the one you saw. She's likely been doing this shit for a long time and finally got busted. I'm just surprised (not really) that a deeper probe wasn't initiated to discover exactly how she got the questions "from time to time". If CNN is complicit, they need to have some kind of fine levied on them and be barred from these things in the future.

Did you get that impression off zero hedge or something? Trump lost all 3 debates handily.

The debates was about teh only thing Hillary and her group did right. Trump got picked apart in each of them pretty good.

Reck
03-19-2017, 03:04 AM
And this fucking twat is still the head of the DNC. Maybe they really are going to run Clinton again in 2020.

Is she? When does Perez take over?

FuzzyLumpkins
03-19-2017, 03:55 AM

Obama's boy Perez won the chair and named Ellison his deputy in a show of unity. The latter was supported by Sanders. Howard Dean scion Leah Daughtry was CEO of the DNC convention but I don't think they've named a new CEO or CFO yet. Leadership is still in flux but Brazile is out. She was a Gore scion.

The Clinton/Gore/Kerry/Heinz cabal is out of favor as evidenced by the Perez/Ellison runoff but they are rich as fuck and are not going away easily.

baseline bum
03-19-2017, 08:24 AM
Is she? When does Perez take over?

Obama's boy Perez won the chair and named Ellison his deputy in a show of unity. The latter was supported by Sanders. Howard Dean scion Leah Daughtry was CEO of the DNC convention but I don't think they've named a new CEO or CFO yet. Leadership is still in flux but Brazile is out. She was a Gore scion.

The Clinton/Gore/Kerry/Heinz cabal is out of favor as evidenced by the Perez/Ellison runoff but they are rich as fuck and are not going away easily.

Shit, I forgot. Her fucking website still has her listed as the chair of the DNC.

monosylab1k
03-19-2017, 12:11 PM
Did you get that impression off zero hedge or something? Trump lost all 3 debates handily.

The debates was about teh only thing Hillary and her group did right. Trump got picked apart in each of them pretty good.
Hillary was dogshit in the debates. She barely won those debates, when she easily should have wiped the floor with him.

DMC
03-19-2017, 12:16 PM

lol no

baseline bum
03-19-2017, 02:46 PM
Hillary was dogshit in the debates. She barely won those debates, when she easily should have wiped the floor with him.

Clinton mopped the floor with Trump in all three debates. Each one Trump would come out really strong in the first ten minutes and then Clinton would piss him off and he'd spend the next hour and a half spewing ridiculous word salad. It's why she was killing in the polls after every debate, she always talked about how easy it was to get Trump unhinged and then she showed it in the debates. Trump is the only person I have ever seen get elected after being awful in all three debates.

DMC
03-19-2017, 03:14 PM
Clinton mopped the floor with Trump in all three debates. Each one Trump would come out really strong in the first ten minutes and then Clinton would piss him off and he'd spend the next hour and a half spewing ridiculous word salad. It's why she was killing in the polls after every debate, she always talked about how easy it was to get Trump unhinged and then she showed it in the debates. Trump is the only person I have ever seen get elected after being awful in all three debates.

He owned her. Her responses were prepared already so she had no improvisational moments. She'd just grin like the piece of human shit she is.

Th'Pusher
03-19-2017, 04:08 PM
He owned her. Her responses were prepared already so she had no improvisational moments. She'd just grin like the piece of human shit she is.

:lol emotional

baseline bum
03-19-2017, 04:38 PM

No way, his debate performances were awful. I still can't believe Trump never called Clinton out on her retarded no fly zone in Syria talk. Dear Leader should have pounced all over that in each of the three debate but moderator Wallace in the third debate had to be the one to ask if she was advocating shooting down Russian planes.

Wild Cobra
03-19-2017, 04:55 PM
Really?

With a business man that spars with other CEO's?

Are you high on something? President Trump won hands down, all the debates. It takes special colored glasses to think Hillary won.

DMC
03-19-2017, 05:30 PM
:lol emotional

Yes she was, but she must be getting better since she's raised the shades and is coming out of hiding.

DMC
03-19-2017, 05:33 PM
No way, his debate performances were awful. I still can't believe Trump never called Clinton out on her retarded no fly zone in Syria talk. Dear Leader should have pounced all over that in each of the three debate but moderator Wallace in the third debate had to be the one to ask if she was advocating shooting down Russian planes.

If you think canned, scripted responses with little variance from the script is winning then you're right, however I think Hillary lost a lot of her voter base because she appeared robotic and scripted, and did not appear to be a leader at all. Donald just winged all three debates and yet he still won the election. it seems impossible, but he did, and maybe he won some voters over by saying things they want to hear instead of talking points from the campaign robots.

hater
03-19-2017, 06:51 PM
:lmao Donna Fatzille :lmao

Fat piece of lard blaming Russia for being one of the more corrupt politicians in recent times :lmao

Despicable piece of shit. Hiw she still gets a microphone in front of her is disgusting.

Same goes for Wasserman Shits

The democratic party is the most horrifically nausea inducing party ever

hater
03-19-2017, 07:00 PM
Ill tell hou one more thing as long as those two pieces of dog excrement are still in the party im not voting democrat

Spurminator
03-19-2017, 07:33 PM
Clinton won the debates by showing up and not saying anything embarrassing. There were several reasons she lost the election. The debates weren't any of those reasons.

Chris
03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
lol editing my thread title

Deep State mods

hater
03-19-2017, 07:36 PM
Clinton won the debates by showing up and not saying anything embarrassing. There were several reasons she lost the election. The debates weren't any of those reasons.

Its statements like this that lost yhe election for democraps

She didnt win shit. Neither did Trump btw. Neither candidate won. Debates were a wash. Shitler lost basically because she was the shittier candidate and her base didnt bother walking to the booths

Spurminator
03-19-2017, 07:40 PM
Its statements like this that lost yhe election for democraps

Yeah I'll never forgive myself for blowing the election for the Democrats. Sorry, World.

Shitler lost basically because she was the shittier candidate and her base didnt bother walking to the booths

Which had nothing to do with the debates.

hater
03-19-2017, 07:45 PM
Yeah I'll never forgive myself for blowing the election for the Democrats. Sorry, World.

Which had nothing to do with the debates.

Maybe I should have said "thinking like this" rather than statements like this.

The thinking was that Shillarys rhetoric beat Trumps everytime. Even the media repeated this so there was no worry of Trump even having a chance.

That kind of thinking lost the election

z0sa
03-20-2017, 02:40 AM

She won the first handily. The last two reeked of the liberal elitist dogshit that has cost her and democrats both elected branches of government at stake in 2016.

Splits
03-21-2017, 11:37 AM
Here's a bipartisan let's all laugh chart:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2017/03/Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-11.08.43-AM.png&w=1484

DMC
03-21-2017, 02:12 PM

No. I guess then the audience members also won.

DMC
03-21-2017, 02:14 PM
Here's a bipartisan let's all laugh chart:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/files/2017/03/Screen-Shot-2017-03-21-at-11.08.43-AM.png&w=1484

Now ask about the representatives from their own districts, their city council members and the name of their current mayor.

Spurminator
03-21-2017, 02:22 PM
No. I guess then the audience members also won.

A case can certainly be made that any member of those audiences performed better at the debates than Donald Trump.

DMC
03-21-2017, 08:57 PM
A case can certainly be made that any member of those audiences performed better at the debates than Donald Trump.

The same Donald Trump who is now the POTUS?

:lmao

Th'Pusher
03-21-2017, 09:26 PM

You do realize that the presidency wasn't awarded to the "subjective" winner of the debates, right?

Reck
03-21-2017, 09:51 PM

This is that partisanship I was talking about. :lol

You're so blinded by party lines that you cant agree that she actually handled her own against Trump. Which by the way is not saying much since Trump keeps tripping all over himself.

Spurminator
03-21-2017, 11:52 PM
There were several reasons she lost the election. The debates weren't any of those reasons.

Isn't it about time the mods created a junior varsity Political Forum?

DMC
03-22-2017, 12:50 AM
You do realize that the presidency wasn't awarded to the "subjective" winner of the debates, right?

Since its subjective, yes it was.

DMC
03-22-2017, 12:51 AM
Isn't it about time the mods created a junior varsity Political Forum?

:cry Spurmr pls

DMC
03-22-2017, 12:53 AM
This is that partisanship I was talking about. :lol

You're so blinded by party lines that you cant agree that she actually handled her own against Trump. Which by the way is not saying much since Trump keeps tripping all over himself.

She should have, she had the questions before hand :lol