PDA

View Full Version : rex Tillerson will skip Nato convetion and fly straight to meet Putin in Moscow

hater
03-21-2017, 08:24 PM
:lmao NATO

Lord Trump knows An obsolete alliance is coming to an end

:lmao still relying on stationary SAM platforms :lmao

Russian mobile cruise missile launchers would completely anihilate Poland and Germany :lmao

DarrinS
03-21-2017, 08:26 PM
Welcome to yesterday's news

monosylab1k
03-21-2017, 08:33 PM
Gotta make sure Daddy gets the big piece of chicken.

pgardn
03-21-2017, 09:36 PM
:lmao NATO

Lord Trump knows An obsolete alliance is coming to an end

:lmao still relying on stationary SAM platforms :lmao

Russian mobile cruise missile launchers would completely anihilate Poland and Germany :lmao

That would be the stupidest move of all time.
Unless Putin wants all of his major cities in ruin.

Reck
03-21-2017, 09:54 PM
Hey, great idea. Let's go to Russia and meet with the big man while Trump and his ilk are being investigated by the FBI. :tu

IceColdBrewski
03-21-2017, 10:00 PM
Can't wait until Trump and Putin actually meet for the first time. There won't be a tinfoil hat big enough for the "hacked election" conspiracy theorists. :lol

CosmicCowboy
03-21-2017, 10:01 PM
The reality is that china is the biggest threat and its better to have Russia leaning towards the west than leaning towards china. It's hilarious how its the liberals now that are screaming about the Russian boogie man.

baseline bum
03-21-2017, 10:06 PM
Can't wait until Trump and Putin actually meet for the first time. There won't be a tinfoil hat big enough for the "hacked election" conspiracy theorists. :lol

:lol Obama wiretap
:lol birth certificate
:lol Ted Cruz's dad conspiring with Oswald to kill Kennedy
:lol biggest inauguration crowd ever
:lol biggest electoral victory since Reagan
:lol really won the popular vote if not for 5 million illegals voting
:lol global warming a Chinese hoax
:lol Trumpcare was going to cover everyone with better coverage and cost them less

Th'Pusher
03-21-2017, 10:11 PM
The reality is that china is the biggest threat and its better to have Russia leaning towards the west than leaning towards china. It's hilarious how its the liberals now that are screaming about the Russian boogie man.

this is an extremely binary approach to the complex issue of foreign policy. China bad + Russia not as bad (which in itself is debatable) = Russia good. You've really become a trump blowhard, but we always knew you rattled red Pom Poms.

hater
03-21-2017, 11:07 PM
"The 80s called and they want their foreign policy back"

:lmao. Whos said that fellas?? :lol ill give you a hint, he also rushed to bow down to Saudi Kings right after his election :lmao

monosylab1k
03-21-2017, 11:17 PM

:lmao as if modern day Russia is anything like the Soviets :lmao Stupid fucking old faggot.

pgardn
03-21-2017, 11:27 PM

Nope.

Russia sits right next to Europe and Russia will fail economically. Their oil is not gonna get it done with all the new technologies and finds. They are wounded and They want to destabilize Europe. China does not. At this point in time you have got it all wrong.

And that is that.

Reck
03-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Cosmicgaycowboy getting triple tapped. :lol

Splits
03-22-2017, 01:11 AM
:lol Obama wiretap
:lol birth certificate
:lol Ted Cruz's dad conspiring with Oswald to kill Kennedy
:lol biggest inauguration crowd ever
:lol biggest electoral victory since Reagan
:lol really won the popular vote if not for 5 million illegals voting
:lol global warming a Chinese hoax
:lol Trumpcare was going to cover everyone with better coverage and cost them less

:lol highest murder rate in history
:lol check out Miss Universe sex tape
:lol grab 'em by the pussy
:lol Clinton wants to let "650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it. That’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week."
:lol math
:lol hiring a guy for HUD because he lived in a house and is black
:lol 34 million "illegals"
:lol system is rigged
:lol Obama founded ISIS
:lol Mexico going to pay for a wall
:lol General Pershing
:lol 42% unemployment
:lol has access to world's most secret information, gets informed by Faux News hacks
:lol thousands and thousands of Mooslims were cheering 9/11 in Jersey
:lol our GDP was below zero

mavsfan1000
03-22-2017, 05:36 AM
:lol highest murder rate in history
:lol check out Miss Universe sex tape
:lol grab 'em by the pussy
:lol Clinton wants to let "650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it. That’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week."
:lol math
:lol hiring a guy for HUD because he lived in a house and is black
:lol 34 million "illegals"
:lol system is rigged
:lol Obama founded ISIS
:lol Mexico going to pay for a wall
:lol General Pershing
:lol 42% unemployment
:lol has access to world's most secret information, gets informed by Faux News hacks
:lol thousands and thousands of Mooslims were cheering 9/11 in Jersey
:lol our GDP was below zero
:lol Rich on rich violence.

hater
03-22-2017, 06:36 AM
:lol killed an ambassado

:lol financed by Saud and Quatar

:lmao clintonemail.com domain name :lmao

:lmao cant even walk half a block of a NY city square

:lol husband fucked a pig while she slept in the next room.

:lol she didnt divorce him for it :lol

:lmao no fly zone in Syria

:lol ISIS air force

:lol spirit cooking

:lmao Best friends with Uma Abedin and Anyhony Wiener :lol

:lol worst political chokejob in history of human and alien interactions

:lmao will run again in 2020 :lol :lol

SnakeBoy
03-22-2017, 08:55 PM
Nope.

Russia sits right next to Europe and Russia will fail economically. Their oil is not gonna get it done with all the new technologies and finds. They are wounded and They want to destabilize Europe. China does not. At this point in time you have got it all wrong.

And that is that.

What happens when Russia fails economically as you hope?

hater
03-22-2017, 09:47 PM

They already failed in the 90s. Majorly. Them failing again is not going to force them to attack Poland and Germany :lmao

Russia has decent technology. Production and agriculture to outlast most other economies tbqh.

What is really happening is US wants to depose of Russia as they are the last obstacle to another 100 years of world domination. Russia is the only country that can stand up to them and uncle Sam detests that fact.

Yes there is a bully a t the moment but the bully is the guy staring back at us in the mirror

pgardn
03-22-2017, 09:47 PM

Where did I say I hope? Could you find that?

I hope Putin moves on and they use their vast resources in a democratic manner.
I hope they would stop manufacturing weapons and putting troops on the borders of countries who want no part of what they are now. I would hope they would diversify their economy and become a contributing technological powerhouse.

Sadly there are no indications that this will happen. But I hope their people could cease living in such a dismal, dead end place. On the whole, we live like kings compared to them. It sucks.

SnakeBoy
03-22-2017, 10:16 PM
Where did I say I hope? Could you find that?

I hope Putin moves on and they use their vast resources in a democratic manner.
I hope they would stop manufacturing weapons and putting troops on the borders of countries who want no part of what they are now. I would hope they would diversify their economy and become a contributing technological powerhouse.

Sadly there are no indications that this will happen. But I hope their people could cease living in such a dismal, dead end place. On the whole, we live like kings compared to them. It sucks.

My bad, I thought you were part of the punish Russia at all costs krew.

How do you think the US can best help Russia achieve those things you are hoping for?

pgardn
03-22-2017, 10:23 PM
My bad, I thought you were part of the punish Russia at all costs krew.

How do you think the US can best help Russia achieve those things you are hoping for?

I don't think we can at this juncture.

Our overriding concern at present is Putin Fn with Europe.