PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Can Heat do anything in playoffs?

Ghazi
03-21-2017, 10:10 PM
I havent watched them play a single game, but halfway through the season they were 11-30.... they are 24-6 since and now the 7 seed

What say the board? Can they win a playoff series? Maybe darkhorse for ECF?

Finals?!:hat

apalisoc_9
03-21-2017, 10:17 PM
I havent watched them play a single game, but halfway through the season they were 11-30.... they are 24-6 since and now the 7 seed

What say the board? Can they win a playoff series? Maybe darkhorse for ECF?

Finals?!:hat

Yeah. Goran Dragic is a beast. He won't make the All-NBA team because of missed games but since their run he's outplayed every guard not named Westbrook, Harden, Thomas, Wall.

Waiter for some reason is playing the season of his life and he's engaged on both ends. Waiters vs Irving storyline would funny. :lol

James Johnson is a beast.

Spolestra should win COTY...We're talking about two guys shitty teams vomitted. :lol

Whiteside not even 4th most valuable player with the head. :lol his stats are so empty and to keep him happy Spo usually plays him even after the game is done with Dragic, Waiters, Johnson all on the bench...so he can statpad

UNT Eagles 2016
03-21-2017, 11:21 PM
Would be a heck of a storyline if Lebron lost to his old team and the Spurs won another title in Miami.

Robz4000
03-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Depends on who they match up against. Could definitely see them beating Boston; prolly not Washington though. It'd be a fun first round match up if they played the Cavs but it would be a 5 game series at best, with a sound sleep not out of the realm of possibility.

Seventyniner
03-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Yeah. Goran Dragic is a beast. He won't make the All-NBA team because of missed games but since their run he's outplayed every guard not named Westbrook, Harden, Thomas, Wall.

Waiter for some reason is playing the season of his life and he's engaged on both ends. Waiters vs Irving storyline would funny. :lol

James Johnson is a beast.

Spolestra should win COTY...We're talking about two guys shitty teams vomitted. :lol

Whiteside not even 4th most valuable player with the head. :lol his stats are so empty and to keep him happy Spo usually plays him even after the game is done with Dragic, Waiters, Johnson all on the bench...so he can statpad

I'd have loved to see James Johnson on the Spurs. He just does everything.

If Dion Waiters keeps doing Dion Waiters things the Heat can definitely beat anyone in the East other than Cleveland. But I still don't think I'd favor them in any matchup.

Chris
03-22-2017, 01:41 PM
Props to Filibeaner for fielding a competitive team after seeing his starting lineup all but completely gutted.

hater
03-22-2017, 01:57 PM
No

Next question

I. Hustle
03-22-2017, 02:02 PM
Yes, they can lose.

Next question.

Arcadian
03-22-2017, 02:12 PM
No. The Cavs are going to the Finals, just cancel the eastern conference playoffs.