PDA

View Full Version : Slaughterhouse 5: Mosul operation halted. 230 civilians killed inlast US air raid

hater
03-25-2017, 07:07 AM
RIP to those poor folks :cry

4,200 civilians killed in Mosul since MID FEBURARY!!!

Iraq decides to halt operation because coalition killing civilians like flies. UN gravely concerned

Almost nothing about this genocide in the US news. Pathetic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-air-strikes-mosul-230-civilians-killed-dead-isis-held-iraq-battle-islamic-state-a7646011.html

Approximately 230 people are reported to have been killed in what is thought to have been a US-led coalition air strike on an Isis-held neighbourhood in Mosul.

A correspondent for Rudaw, a Kurdish news agency operating in northern Iraq, said that 137 people – most believed to be civilians – died when a bomb hit a single building in al-Jadida, in the western side of the city on Thursday. Another 100 were killed nearby.

BanditHiro
03-25-2017, 07:40 AM
good lord Trump is desperately trying to get his Reichstag Fire to save him.

Reck
03-25-2017, 08:20 AM

Winning!

boutons_deux
03-25-2017, 08:33 AM

As with the Yemen raid, the so-called CiC will blame the slaughter on his commanders, always publicly supporting his chain-of-command.

Splits
03-25-2017, 08:35 AM
shit real yet?

boutons_deux
03-25-2017, 08:37 AM
I'm so sick of winning

hater
03-25-2017, 01:09 PM
shit real yet?

Why dont u ask the Iraqi mothers that are drugging their children so they keep quiet during the raids

spurraider21
03-25-2017, 07:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYsM6dKS-RE

hater
03-25-2017, 09:07 PM
Holy shit Trump looks like a puppet in that screen cap :lol

Gotta agree thou so far Trump at the very minimum is another Obama

Still better that Shitlery

So far.....

baseline bum
03-25-2017, 11:54 PM
Holy shit Trump looks like a puppet in that screen cap :lol

Gotta agree thou so far Trump at the very minimum is another Obama

Still better that Shitlery

So far.....

:lmao

Obama got his healthcare bill through

BanditHiro
03-26-2017, 01:50 AM
lol American creating the next generation of terrorist since 1980

AaronY
03-26-2017, 02:27 AM
Why do they hate us tho?

baseline bum
03-26-2017, 02:35 AM
Why do they hate us tho?

It doesn't make sense to hate the person you greet as a liberator.

AaronY
03-26-2017, 03:08 AM
It doesn't make sense to hate the person you greet as a liberator.
Huh? All the relatives of those civilians must hate the USA now I would assume. If anyone even obama drone striked my grandparents because their next door neighbor was a terrorist I would want to murder him.

Splits
03-26-2017, 06:46 AM
They hate us for our Freedom Caucus

UNT Eagles 2016
03-26-2017, 06:57 AM
Huh? All the relatives of those civilians must hate the USA now I would assume. If anyone even obama drone striked my grandparents because their next door neighbor was a terrorist I would want to murder him.
You're an idiot. You obviously don't understand war and the necessary evil of collateral damage to achieve the greatest good for the big picture.

If we didn't bomb the shit out of Germany and nuke Hiroshima/Nagasaki, perhaps millions more would have died than what did?

Sometimes you have to remove the cancer and suffer smaller consequences now in order to avert much worse ones in the long run.

AaronY
03-26-2017, 07:41 AM
You're an idiot. You obviously don't understand war and the necessary evil of collateral damage to achieve the greatest good for the big picture.

If we didn't bomb the shit out of Germany and nuke Hiroshima/Nagasaki, perhaps millions more would have died than what did?

Sometimes you have to remove the cancer and suffer smaller consequences now in order to avert much worse ones in the long run.
Doesn't refute my post even 1% lol. Like you wouldnt hate someone who killed your innocent close relatives and considered them collateral damage. Lol gmab

baseline bum
03-26-2017, 08:22 AM

'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators. And the president's made it very clear that our purpose there is, if we are forced to do this, will in fact be to stand up a government that's representative of the Iraqi people, hopefully democratic due respect for human rights, and it, obviously, involves a major commitment by the United States, but we think it's a commitment worth making. And we don't have the option anymore of simply laying back and hoping that events in Iraq will not constitute a threat to the U.S. Clearly, 12 years after the Gulf War, we're back in a situation where he does constitute a threat.

Mr. Russert: If your analysis is not correct, and we're not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

Vice President Cheney: Well, I don't think it's likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I've talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them, various groups and individuals, people who have devoted their lives from the outside to trying to change things inside Iraq. And like Kanan Makiya who's a professor at Brandeis, but an Iraqi, he's written great books about the subject, knows the country intimately, and is a part of the democratic opposition and resistance. The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.

hater
03-26-2017, 08:24 AM

I agree with every bomb dropped on civilians a few dozen terrorists are born. Not today but probably in a decade or so.

ISIS is basically the offspring of Dubyas bombs

Who knows what offspring Obama and Trump will have.

Sad

AaronY
03-26-2017, 08:43 AM
I agree with every bomb dropped on civilians a few dozen terrorists are born. Not today but probably in a decade or so.

ISIS is basically the offspring of Dubyas bombs

Who knows what offspring Obama and Trump will have.

Sad
Wouldn't Saddam have prevented Isis from forming in the first place if W. hadn't killed him? I mean he ruled that country with an iron fist

AaronY
03-26-2017, 08:44 AM
I guess everyone knows that already but seems like it should be stated more often when we're throwing around blame

boutons_deux
03-26-2017, 08:51 AM
Repugs broke the Middle East, Repugs can't fix it.

San Bernardino? WTC? Thanks, Repugs and BigOil

Now, MIC and its investors see eternal GWOT as wonderful for their enrichment

hater
03-26-2017, 09:19 AM
Wouldn't Saddam have prevented Isis from forming in the first place if W. hadn't killed him? I mean he ruled that country with an iron fist

Dont forget about Ghadaffi. He was mirdered and ISIS grew there too

But IMO theres more to ISIS than just making a void. I believe americans incinerating entire columns of army soldiers qnd incinerating soldiers hiding in caves is what gave ISIS birth

US basically treated Saddams army as a bunch of ants that must be killed. Those ppl were just humans working to feed their families and children. We turned them into the flesh eating beheading zombies they are today

apalisoc_9
03-26-2017, 12:17 PM
Dont forget about Ghadaffi. He was mirdered and ISIS grew there too

But IMO theres more to ISIS than just making a void. I believe americans incinerating entire columns of army soldiers qnd incinerating soldiers hiding in caves is what gave ISIS birth

US basically treated Saddams army as a bunch of ants that must be killed. Those ppl were just humans working to feed their families and children. We turned them into the flesh eating beheading zombies they are today

ISIS is a weaker version of what is to come from the 10-15 year olds of today who grew up with nothing but war. Most of ISIS leaders enjoyed freedom and peace in their developmental years.

Can you imagine the strength of collective individuals who grew up with nothing but war?

Make no mistake, the intensity in Syria and Iraq is a 100× greater than Afganistan.

The US is nurturing an enemy that might be ultimately way too hard t handle in the future. Shit, ISIS is virtually unstoppble and there is very little support from Syrians and Iraqis...

apalisoc_9
03-26-2017, 12:20 PM
'We Will, In Fact, Be Greeted As Liberators' - Cheney

From Meet the Press, March 16 2003

Vice President Cheney: Now, I think things have gotten so bad inside Iraq, from the standpoint of the Iraqi people, my belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators. And the president's made it very clear that our purpose there is, if we are forced to do this, will in fact be to stand up a government that's representative of the Iraqi people, hopefully democratic due respect for human rights, and it, obviously, involves a major commitment by the United States, but we think it's a commitment worth making. And we don't have the option anymore of simply laying back and hoping that events in Iraq will not constitute a threat to the U.S. Clearly, 12 years after the Gulf War, we're back in a situation where he does constitute a threat.

Mr. Russert: If your analysis is not correct, and we're not treated as liberators, but as conquerors, and the Iraqis begin to resist, particularly in Baghdad, do you think the American people are prepared for a long, costly, and bloody battle with significant American casualties?

Vice President Cheney: Well, I don't think it's likely to unfold that way, Tim, because I really do believe that we will be greeted as liberators. I've talked with a lot of Iraqis in the last several months myself, had them to the White House. The president and I have met with them, various groups and individuals, people who have devoted their lives from the outside to trying to change things inside Iraq. And like Kanan Makiya who's a professor at Brandeis, but an Iraqi, he's written great books about the subject, knows the country intimately, and is a part of the democratic opposition and resistance. The read we get on the people of Iraq is there is no question but what they want to the get rid of Saddam Hussein and they will welcome as liberators the United States when we come to do that.

Damn.

:lol

Not only were they treated as dictators, it also created the most resiliant coalition in modern history.

Splits
03-26-2017, 01:59 PM

ISIS was formed by Saddam's officers in the Baath party while they were imprisoned at Camp Bucca during the mid-2000s. It's not some organic group that came out of nowhere. Al-Qaeda in Iraq because Islamic State of Iraq in 2006. Their origins are Baathists. So yeah, there would be no ISIS if the US didn't invade and occupy Iraq.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-27-2017, 07:42 AM
Doesn't refute my post even 1% lol. Like you wouldnt hate someone who killed your innocent close relatives and considered them collateral damage. Lol gmab

No, I'd hate the evil sadistic fucks who used my relatives as human shields and understand that the liberators did their best and ultimately what they had to do to fight evil.

But I'd sure as hell be an advocate for my innocent relatives in that case to "get out" before such bombing exists.

hater
03-29-2017, 10:05 AM
No, I'd hate the evil sadistic fucks who used my relatives as human shields and understand that the liberators did their best and ultimately what they had to do to fight evil.

But I'd sure as hell be an advocate for my innocent relatives in that case to "get out" before such bombing exists.

"Get out" to where?

rjv
03-29-2017, 10:25 AM
trump is going to make obama, the drone assassin, look like a pacifist.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-29-2017, 10:26 AM
"Get out" to where?

I don't know... just take your car and fucking drive somewhere for a few weeks, months, etc?

boutons_deux
03-29-2017, 10:48 AM
Trash ALSO will not WIN the unwinnable Global War On Terror

clambake
03-29-2017, 10:53 AM
I don't know... just take your car and fucking drive somewhere for a few weeks, months, etc?

agree, why didn't they just book a cruise?

hater
03-29-2017, 12:16 PM

Car? They dont have cars. Again where they gona "get out" to when Uncle Sams planes are on the way?

rjv
03-29-2017, 12:30 PM
Car? They dont have cars. Again where they gona "get out" to when Uncle Sams planes are on the way? you mean the pentagon doesn't call them in advance to say "we're going to bomb you in a week. you should rent a car and go stay for a week at the beach"?

pgardn
03-29-2017, 02:46 PM
Hater finally making some sense...

What?

But Donald and Putin are still his boyfriends.

pgardn
03-29-2017, 02:51 PM

Not EVEN CLOSE to the same circumstances. How many Americans died in WWII in a SHORTER time period compared to these screw ups in Iraq etc... Did Iraq attempt to take over Europe, China, Philippines, SE Asia, and Russia?

hater
03-29-2017, 03:12 PM
you mean the pentagon doesn't call them in advance to say "we're going to bomb you in a week. you should rent a car and go stay for a week at the beach"?

:lmao

DMC
03-29-2017, 04:14 PM

But instead you'd blog about it, yes?

DMC
03-29-2017, 04:15 PM
Aren't they all terrorists in the making though? Really?

UNT Eagles 2016
04-02-2017, 10:13 AM
Not EVEN CLOSE to the same circumstances. How many Americans died in WWII in a SHORTER time period compared to these screw ups in Iraq etc... Did Iraq attempt to take over Europe, China, Philippines, SE Asia, and Russia?

The 2003 Iraq war was a mistake. But so was 2011 Libya. Better to just let the crappy dictators rule the country, it sucks for the people, but at least it's law and order instead of jihadism.

Quadzilla99
04-02-2017, 01:22 PM
"The ultimate anti-SJW. Bold, committed and unafraid."

Jesus, what a loser.

webshad
04-06-2017, 01:09 PM
RIP to those poor folks :cry

4,200 civilians killed in Mosul since MID FEBURARY!!!

Iraq decides to halt operation because coalition killing civilians like flies. UN gravely concerned

Almost nothing about this genocide in the US news. Pathetic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-air-strikes-mosul-230-civilians-killed-dead-isis-held-iraq-battle-islamic-state-a7646011.html

Approximately 230 people are reported to have been killed in what is thought to have been a US-led coalition air strike on an Isis-held neighbourhood in Mosul.

A correspondent for Rudaw, a Kurdish news agency operating in northern Iraq, said that 137 people – most believed to be civilians – died when a bomb hit a single building in al-Jadida, in the western side of the city on Thursday. Another 100 were killed nearby.

What did I tell you before, Hater?

I said the coalition of idiots couldn't liberate a single city as of yet without completely destroying it to rubble. That is well known.

But when ISIS takes over a city, it is still intact. Their controlled area also has no bribing, which the local hate, by the shi'itte militia and policemen.

Still, the coalition of assholes only bombs people and civilians structures without hesitations.

You will never win with this tactics.

spurraider21
04-06-2017, 04:33 PM
trump just keeping his campaign promise to "bomb the shit out of them"

of course, "them" doesn't mean isis, just smelly muslims in general

hater
04-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Trump is either playing dumb or he really doesnt know what to do :lol like Obama

Lets see how this unfolds but the warmonger wolf blizter and the murderer Amanpour already beating the war deums hard

Despicable human waste

hater
04-06-2017, 05:01 PM
As I said in the other thread 80% chance of Trump allowing his warmonger hawks do something stupid

pgardn
04-06-2017, 05:10 PM
Russia claims rebel chemical weapon dumps for Syrian disaster. Now Trump must face the wall of music he never wanted to hear.

And Hater...
Utterly confused as usual.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2017, 09:36 PM
16t fighting against monkeys, has America even recoup that money outlaying? hence the kingmakers have they made back the 16t wasted?