PDA

View Full Version : todays game going to be televised?

phyzik
10-12-2005, 02:18 PM
on the Spurs NBA website it lists only WOAI radio but I was cruising the guide on Time Warner cable and on KABB channel 11 at 7:00pm it says "to be announced" and the description just says " vs. "

Anyone know if this will be the game?

sa_butta
10-12-2005, 02:19 PM
No that is a baseball game.

phyzik
10-12-2005, 02:22 PM
bah, stupid baseball, I wish they would go on strike like Hockey did.... except instead of just a year, do it indefinately. :elephant

angel_luv
10-12-2005, 02:43 PM
No that is a baseball game.

Boosh! :depressed

easjer
10-12-2005, 02:44 PM
bah, stupid baseball, I wish they would go on strike like Hockey did.... except instead of just a year, do it indefinately. :elephant

Are you kidding?!?!? It's the NLCS repeat match from last year, Astros vs. Cardinals. Astros just played and won one of the most incredible games I've ever watched (and I fucking HATE baseball) and they have a REAL shot to make it to the World Series.

I'm a die hard Spurs fan, they are my favoritist team ever in the whole widest world but a preseason game instead of the 'stros game? No way.

Of course, I've lived in Houston for awhile now, so maybe it's just something contagious in the air.

picnroll
10-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Isn't it on NBA League Pass and aren't they allowing free viewing of pre-season games?

angel_luv
10-12-2005, 02:47 PM
I don't get that much cable. = (

ducks
10-12-2005, 02:49 PM
you mean we can not see ai get punked by tp

sa_butta
10-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Are you kidding?!?!? It's the NLCS repeat match from last year, Astros vs. Cardinals. Astros just played and won one of the most incredible games I've ever watched (and I fucking HATE baseball) and they have a REAL shot to make it to the World Series.

I'm a die hard Spurs fan, they are my favoritist team ever in the whole widest world but a preseason game instead of the 'stros game? No way.

Of course, I've lived in Houston for awhile now, so maybe it's just something contagious in the air.This is a great game for Astros fans, but I would rather see the Spurs myself.

easjer
10-12-2005, 03:40 PM
If it came down to nearly any other Astros game vs. a Spurs game, Spurs would win - afterall, we only get to see the nationally aired games and Spurs/Rockets games here. Especially since I hate baseball (and I really do - any sport but basketball grates on my nerves), but for whatever reason, I am way less interested in preseason this year (probably because I'm pretty confident, and I can't see any of the preseason games anyway) and really into the Astros winning.

Probably because Sunday's game was seriously fucking awesome, and Lance Berkman is from my hometown.

Gummi
10-12-2005, 04:30 PM
Baseball is more boring then Golf. Sit for 4 hours to watch nothing. Puh, give my anything else.

Kori Ellis
10-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Isn't it on NBA League Pass and aren't they allowing free viewing of pre-season games?

I don't think it's going to be on League Pass, but that would be nice!

maxpower
10-12-2005, 06:02 PM
Wasn't there a time when league pass would televise preseason games?

picnroll
10-12-2005, 06:12 PM
Don't see it listed on the league pass guide so far. :(

Kori Ellis
10-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Don't see it listed on the league pass guide so far. :(

Are any games televised tonight? (Yes, I could go downstairs and look myself).

picnroll
10-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Don't see anything but a replay of the Mavs Kings game which is playing now. Sucks.