PDA

View Full Version : Ted Koppel tells Sean Hannity he is bad for America

DMX7
03-26-2017, 10:58 PM
LOL, Ted told him right to his face. :lol

NEW YORK -- In a report that aired on CBS’ “Sunday Morning” about the polarization of politics and the media in the Age of Trump, “Sunday Morning” special contributor Ted Koppel charged Fox News host Sean Hannity with contributing to the increased antipathy toward opposing viewpoints that is prevalent in America.
Hannity made no qualms about presenting his own conservative agenda, but objected to Koppel characterizing his viewers as not being able to discriminate editorial content from news. *
“We have to give some credit to the American people that they’re somewhat intelligent and that they know the difference between an opinion show and a news show,” Hannity said. “You’re cynical.”
“I am cynical,” said Koppel.
“Do you think we’re bad for America? You think I’m bad for America?”
“Yeah.”

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ted-koppel-tells-sean-hannity-he-is-bad-for-america/

tmaKl0Zm2c4

rmt
03-26-2017, 11:31 PM
I guess that some think that one hour of Hannity is worse than the 24 hour Trump bash that goes on on CNN.

Reck
03-26-2017, 11:54 PM
I guess that some think that one hour of Hannity is worse than the 24 hour Trump bash that goes on on CNN.

Fox has a triple threat of pure hot garbage.

O'Reilly, Carlson and Hannity.

Back to back to back. :lol

Yeah, they're bad for America.

ducks
03-27-2017, 12:24 AM
Fox has the highest rating and hannity has the highest
I guess the American people have chosen him over that fool

FuzzyLumpkins
03-27-2017, 02:00 AM

They have a lock on the boomer demographic certainly. Advertisers don't put much stock into it.

spurraider21
03-27-2017, 02:07 AM
I guess the American people have chosen him over that foolguess that makes fox mainstream media

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 03:54 AM
guess that makes fox mainstream media
The only MSM I can tolerate.

spurraider21
03-27-2017, 04:30 AM
The only MSM I can tolerate.well, they just keep telling you exactly what you want to hear

rmt
03-27-2017, 04:51 AM
Fox has a triple threat of pure hot garbage.

O'Reilly, Carlson and Hannity.

Back to back to back. :lol

Yeah, they're bad for America.

Not O'Reilley - he is not partisan like Hannity. Tucker is terrible. And I thought that O'Reilly had the highest rating. Still 2 hours of Hannity and Tucker are not equal to the 24 hour bash on CNN.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 05:06 AM
Hannity rules. I agree with him on almost everything.

DMC
03-27-2017, 07:02 AM
well, they just keep telling you exactly what you want to hear

All media attracts people who are interested in ideology over facts because the average person cannot prove/disprove the claims being made, so if the claims lean toward "yep, I knew it" then it's likely to be considered truth.

Don't act like you're different.

I abhor Hannity and the rest of that group because their M.O. is to talk over you, to have an argument where the issue gets clouded in banter rather than allow anyone to speak. It's just Jerry Springer level "news".

News shows should never feature opinion segments.

DMC
03-27-2017, 07:06 AM
Not O'Reilley - he is not partisan like Hannity. Tucker is terrible. And I thought that O'Reilly had the highest rating. Still 2 hours of Hannity and Tucker are not equal to the 24 hour bash on CNN.

Yes he is partisan. His forays into the other side of the isle are for the appearance of balance.

boutons_deux
03-27-2017, 07:29 AM
"O'Reilley - he is not partisan"

goddam, you're stupid

DarrinS
03-27-2017, 08:30 AM
Why not post the entire segment, even though it is more slanted against right wing media?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx4B9_9HuI

DarrinS
03-27-2017, 08:31 AM
It's interesting that he didn't sit down with Maddow or Don Lemon, or someone of similar ilk.

rjv
03-27-2017, 09:16 AM
the mainstream media as a whole is bad for america, with FOX leading the way.

DMX7
03-27-2017, 09:56 AM

It is so stupid to conflate ratings with being right or appropriate or constructive.

rmt
03-27-2017, 09:58 AM
Yes he is partisan. His forays into the other side of the isle are for the appearance of balance.

And who is truly unbiased? Probably no one - every one leans one way or another on one topic or another and taken all together practically no one would land in the middle. And all who pretend to be unbiased here, who are you fooling? To me, best to pick a side than to hide behind "non-bias."

And I love how everyone chops off my sentence ("like Hannity"). O'Reilly doesn't deserve to be classified with Hannity unless you're into mind-reading.

rmt
03-27-2017, 10:03 AM
If I could edit my previous post, I'd substitute "everyone" for "some."

Holger Geschwindner
03-27-2017, 10:08 AM
All media attracts people who are interested in ideology over facts because the average person cannot prove/disprove the claims being made, so if the claims lean toward "yep, I knew it" then it's likely to be considered truth.

I abhor Hannity and the rest of that group because their M.O. is to talk over you, to have an argument where the issue gets clouded in banter rather than allow anyone to speak. It's just Jerry Springer level "news".

News shows should never feature opinion segments.
:lmao "Handeln Sie nicht wie Sie anders sind, außer für mich, ich bin anders. Ich bin super und schlau genug, um über alles zu sein, aber du bist es nicht. "
Über dich selbst, faggot.

Spurminator
03-27-2017, 10:28 AM

Do you believe, fundamentally, that bias in favor of the powerful is of equal value to bias against the powerful?

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 02:58 PM
the mainstream media as a whole is bad for america, with FOX leading the way.
Wrong! That would be CNN and MSNBC.

boutons_deux
03-27-2017, 03:05 PM
OTOH ...

CBS's Scott Pelley is getting noticed for taking on Trump

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/entertainment/cbss-scott-pelley-is-getting-noticed-for-taking-on-trump/2017/03/27/16c7e7f6-131f-11e7-bb16-269934184168_video.html

CBS's Scott Pelley wins praise for anti-Trump commentary

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cbss-scott-pelley-wins-praise-for-anti-trump-commentary/article/2618524

SnakeBoy
03-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Just an old guy longing for the good ole days.

spurraider21
03-27-2017, 03:28 PM

News shows should never feature opinion segments.i don't really watch TV so I don't catch opinion shows at all. I'm not implying this is a right wing problem exclusively. When I was in college a lot kids I knew got their primary source of political "news" from the Daily show and colbert report.

But it is accurate to say the Fox shows are much more influential and viewed than their competitors. And which political talk radio hosts get the best numbers?

boutons_deux
03-27-2017, 03:43 PM
But it is accurate to say the Fox shows are much more influential

Panic On The Right As Rachel Maddow Clobbers Fox News For A Second Straight Weekhttp://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/20/panic-rachel-maddow-clobbers-fox-news-straight-week.html

AaronY
03-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Panic On The Right As Rachel Maddow Clobbers Fox News For A Second Straight Week

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/20/panic-rachel-maddow-clobbers-fox-news-straight-week.html

liverals should be panicking too if someone that annoying is the best spokesman we have to offer

SnakeBoy
03-27-2017, 03:52 PM
But it is accurate to say the Fox shows are much more influential and viewed than their competitors. And which political talk radio hosts get the best numbers?

Fox is more viewed because their shows are better. If you look at msnbc they have liberals who all agree sitting around talking about why they are right or they'll include a "conservative" who agrees that they are right. Fox does the "fair & balanced" thing by including a liberal to create conflict, makes it more interesting.

As for radio, conservatives dominate talk radio because they are people have a background in radio (most were dj's) so they grasp the medium they are using. That was the problem with the failed Air America attempt, they thought they could just give a liberal a microphone and people would listen but it takes skill to hold someone's attention with just a voice.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 03:54 PM
Panic On The Right As Rachel Maddow Clobbers Fox News For A Second Straight Weekhttp://www.politicususa.com/2017/03/20/panic-rachel-maddow-clobbers-fox-news-straight-week.html

I hate that man and his conspiracy theories.

boutons_deux
03-27-2017, 04:12 PM
liverals should be panicking too if someone that annoying is the best spokesman we have to offer

no one said she's the best, only that she's been rompin that last couple weeks compared to Fox

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 04:25 PM
no one said she's the best, only that she's been rompin that last couple weeks compared to Fox
Being the most controversial makes you the most popular it seems.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 04:29 PM
They need to release the whole tape instead of a 70 second edited version.

DMX7
03-27-2017, 04:56 PM

Ratings are everything. They are a reflection of who most accurately reports the facts and who makes the most well conceived and logical of arguments.

DMX7
03-27-2017, 04:58 PM
They need to release the whole tape instead of a 70 second edited version.

I saw the whole the thing. It didn't make your guy look any better if you want to know the truth. That, I can tell you. Believe me.

Kim Jong-il
03-27-2017, 04:59 PM
Just an old guy longing for the good ole days.
:lmao that's the entire fucking conservative platform, you dumb fuck.

boutons_deux
03-27-2017, 05:01 PM
Ratings are everything. They are a reflection of who most accurately reports the facts and who makes the most well conceived and logical of arguments.

bullshit, Fox does neither and they've been leading for years, leading their old, white, male viewers into ignorance.

DMX7
03-27-2017, 05:03 PM
bullshit, Fox does neither and they've been leading for years, leading their old, white, male viewers into ignorance.

No, it's a fool proof system. Otherwise, why would Fox be telling me how great their ratings are all the time? Do they think I'm some dummy????

AaronY
03-27-2017, 05:07 PM
:lmao that's the entire fucking conservative platform, you dumb fuck.
:lol

Spurminator
03-27-2017, 05:17 PM
Fox is more viewed because their shows are better. If you look at msnbc they have liberals who all agree sitting around talking about why they are right or they'll include a "conservative" who agrees that they are right. Fox does the "fair & balanced" thing by including a liberal to create conflict, makes it more interesting.

There's nothing interesting about either network. I think liberals just haven't been conditioned to believe there's only one TV network out there that speaks for them, and that the rest are anti-American and biased.

Dumb TV also tends to rate higher among conservatives, if we're being honest.

DMC
03-27-2017, 05:51 PM
i don't really watch TV so I don't catch opinion shows at all. I'm not implying this is a right wing problem exclusively. When I was in college a lot kids I knew got their primary source of political "news" from the Daily show and colbert report.

"I'm not implying"...

Sure you aren't, Philo. You only apply it while talking to right wing people though.

Your second paragraph is a red herring.

DMC
03-27-2017, 05:53 PM

As for radio, conservatives dominate talk radio because they are people have a background in radio (most were dj's) so they grasp the medium they are using. That was the problem with the failed Air America attempt, they thought they could just give a liberal a microphone and people would listen but it takes skill to hold someone's attention with just a voice.

Cleaner shit is still shit.

spurraider21
03-27-2017, 06:04 PM
"I'm not implying"...

Sure you aren't, Philo. You only apply it while talking to right wing people though.

Your second paragraph is a red herring.
Because I don't see left wingers here citing maddow besides boutons, and I've called that out many times when he has posted articles from her. Same with rags like dailykos or salon. I call it out. I'm consistent with it. The representations on ST aren't equal, so my reactions aren't equal either. They are proportional

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 06:13 PM
Cleaner shit is still shit.
Well at least they choose the right side. They are the only MSM to hold the Democrats accountable for their mistakes.

DMC
03-27-2017, 06:28 PM
Well at least they choose the right side. They are the only MSM to hold the Democrats accountable for their mistakes.

One sides choses half the dictionary, the other side choses the other half. You just happen to agree with the words constructed by one side instead of the other and somehow think they actually feel that way.

Politics in America is just the Housewives reality TV for the more serious sheep.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 06:41 PM
One sides choses half the dictionary, the other side choses the other half. You just happen to agree with the words constructed by one side instead of the other and somehow think they actually feel that way.

Politics in America is just the Housewives reality TV for the more serious sheep.
One side is a globalist and don't want to offend anyone side. The other side is a nationalists and keep us safe side. I'll take the latter.

DMC
03-27-2017, 06:48 PM
One side is a globalist and don't want to offend anyone side. The other side is a nationalists and keep us safe side. I'll take the latter.

"Nationalist" yet probably works for a foreign owned company, has a boss who's an immigrant and relies heavily on foreign trade.

The American Revolution ended a couple years ago.

pgardn
03-27-2017, 07:05 PM
I would rather have to sift through differing material than be given the same crap over and over by Russia and Chinese "news" agencies.

When interested people under hush-harsh rule by authoritarian regimes that one might consider either left, right, or neither, what do they search out in media?

US and European media, Western media.
There is a reason for this. Because this media can and will be SELF CRITICAL and will even give reasons as to why their own assertions could be weak. They will often take on an adversarial role to ANY administration in place. But if they have to contort and flat out lie in taking an adversarial role, they need to be called out. Both Obama and Trump have also been protected unnecessarily by certain media groups. This does not make us better informed as a Nation. We must have a strong independent press. But not grovelers or lying scallywags.

I said that...

pgardn
03-27-2017, 07:12 PM

Im glad you have made such a nice clean distinction.
Sit down! Mr. Darrow.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 07:16 PM
My advice for those that prefer globalism. Move to Europe. That place would be perfect for you.

spurraider21
03-27-2017, 07:31 PM
My advice for those that prefer globalism. Move to Europe. That place would be perfect for you.
And if you like nationalism with safe borders go to North Korea

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 08:01 PM
And if you like nationalism with safe borders go to North Korea
Go to the country that hates United States the most? No thanks.

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 08:02 PM
Seriously though. Nothing wrong with Europe. They just are extremely liberal.

clambake
03-27-2017, 09:19 PM
im startin' to like your "aww shucks donald is my sarah palin" schitck.

rmt
03-27-2017, 09:21 PM
Seriously though. Nothing wrong with Europe. They just are extremely liberal.

I beg to disagree. There's plenty wrong with Europe, and they invited it amongst themselves. I can't believe this Merkel is gonna get elected again to what? bring in more refugees? Have they no sense of self-preservation? Their culture, way of life will be forever changed. I guess their women get used to not going out at night or every time they're in a crowd on the street, they wonder if some loon is gonna mow them down with a car/truck.

Dd and friends want to take a trip before starting to work and suggested Europe - I said no way, no how. Go to China, Japan, Hong Kong or Australia - stay far away from Europe.

clambake
03-27-2017, 09:22 PM
I beg to disagree. There's plenty wrong with Europe, and they invited it amongst themselves. I can't believe this Merkel is gonna get elected again to what? bring in more refugees? Have they no sense of self-preservation? Their culture, way of life will be forever changed. I guess their women get used to not going out at night or every time they're in a crowd on the street, they wonder if some loon is gonna mow them down with a car/truck.

Dd and friends want to take a trip before starting to work and suggested Europe - I said no way, no how. Go to China, Japan, Hong Kong or Australia - stay far away from Europe.
why won't you answer my question about buicks in china?

rmt
03-27-2017, 09:24 PM
why won't you answer my question about buicks in china?

I already did. Why don't you tell me what you want out of my answer so I'll oblige?

mavsfan1000
03-27-2017, 09:39 PM

Well the point was I don't find them a serious threat. They hurt themselves by trying to be fair to all people.
I guess they are to Terrorists as what sex is to disease.

baseline bum
03-27-2017, 09:40 PM

:lmao

Yeah just stay on your couch watching Fox News and let the heart disease kill you.

rmt
03-27-2017, 09:48 PM
:lmao

Yeah just stay on your couch watching Fox News and let the heart disease kill you.

Heart disease won't kill me - no family history and great cardiac numbers. Diabetes, though - not from high sugar but from taking Metformin - feel like my memory is going - so maybe Alzheimer's. And obviously I'm not watching Fox News - I'm responding to you.

baseline bum
03-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Heart disease won't kill me - no family history and great cardiac numbers. Diabetes, though - not from high sugar but from taking Metformin - feel like my memory is going - so maybe Alzheimer's. And obviously I'm not watching Fox News - I'm responding to you.

If you want to be scared of something be worried about the drive to the airport. That's a lot more likely to kill you and your family.

rmt
03-27-2017, 10:02 PM
If you want to be scared of something be worried about the drive to the airport. That's a lot more likely to kill you and your family.

I'm not scared or worried - I'm not gonna die one second sooner than God intends me to. There's your laugh for the night :-)

Quadzilla99
03-27-2017, 10:16 PM
Germany's crime rate is lower than the US: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

clambake
03-27-2017, 10:16 PM
Germany's crime rate is lower than the US: http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Germany/United-States/Crime

germany is not feeding her brain.

rmt
03-27-2017, 11:10 PM

Seems like that data is from 2010 to 2014 (surveys from July 2011 to Feb 2014). I think in particular rape rate (or sexual crime) has gone up in Germany since 2010 - the latest year that link has - Germany has changed a lot in the past 7 years.

pgardn
03-28-2017, 12:05 AM
Seems like that data is from 2010 to 2014 (surveys from July 2011 to Feb 2014). I think in particular rape rate (or sexual crime) has gone up in Germany since 2010 - the latest year that link has - Germany has changed a lot in the past 7 years.

You would rather breathe smog in China than go to Oktoberfest in Munich...

Nein.

rmt
03-28-2017, 12:28 AM
You would rather breathe smog in China than go to Oktoberfest in Munich...

Nein.

Yep. I'd prefer my dd breathe smog for couple weeks than risk getting raped or mowed down by some car/truck. Besides, I did say Japan, Hong Kong or Australia too - don't think there's much smog in those countries.

baseline bum
03-28-2017, 01:19 AM
Yep. I'd prefer my dd breathe smog for couple weeks than risk getting raped or mowed down by some car/truck. Besides, I did say Japan, Hong Kong or Australia too - don't think there's much smog in those countries.

Better not send her to college or let her drive on the highway, since she's way more likely to get raped and mowed down by a truck in those two places.

pgardn
03-28-2017, 07:48 AM

Hong Kong.... China... hmmmm...

You seriously think terrorism is rampant in Germany? Another example of terrorism working exactly as it was intended. I think BB just pointed out you have no sense of probability of you and your daughter's actions.

I will go drink German beer in one of the great countries of the world, you go breathe the air. Although a trip to China where you could freely ask questions of party leaders about the cultural revolution for a story would be cool.

Pelicans78
03-28-2017, 08:03 AM

Hey Dr RMT, if you're having memory issues from Metformin, get your B12 checked since Metformin can lower your B12.

rmt
03-28-2017, 08:28 AM
Hey Dr RMT, if you're having memory issues from Metformin, get your B12 checked since Metformin can lower your B12.

Thank you, but B12 is high - I take a good multivitamin. If anyone has any ideas, I'm open to trying. I'm on ginkgo, iron (which Metformin lowers too), calcium/magnesium/vitamin D, fish oil, phosphatidyl serine and cook with coconut oil. Metformin, at least, has a long, tried and known history - really don't want to switch to other diabetes medication (all those TV lawsuit ads). Blood sugar under control as I'm on ketogenic diet. And there's only so many sudoku and crossword puzzles I can do.

DMC
03-28-2017, 08:50 AM

That's just it though. The country isn't yours by default. The strongest ideology will survive, be it globalism or nationalism. Those who are caught on the losing side should consider their options, but "you should move" insinuates that nationalism is winning and it's clearly not.

DMC
03-28-2017, 08:53 AM
I'm not scared or worried - I'm not gonna die one second sooner than God intends me to. There's your laugh for the night :-)

Does God's will not apply to the dd as well?

rmt
03-28-2017, 09:01 AM
Does God's will not apply to the dd as well?

That doesn't mean that one takes unnecessary risks or makes bad decisions - especially when it's about a voluntary choice of where to vacation.

boutons_deux
03-28-2017, 09:06 AM
multivitamins? total SCAM! :lol

rmt
03-28-2017, 09:15 AM
multivitamins? total SCAM! :lol

And lots of black coffee.

Spurminator
03-28-2017, 09:59 AM
That doesn't mean that one takes unnecessary risks or makes bad decisions - especially when it's about a voluntary choice of where to vacation.

One should try to make informed decisions, though, not emotional ones.

But by all means, avoid travel to Europe. Maybe my next vacation will be a little cheaper.

rmt
03-28-2017, 10:07 AM

But by all means, avoid travel to Europe. Maybe my next vacation will be a little cheaper.

Try Spain. A friend of mine went recently, but he's fluent in Spanish - very cheap and kinda outta the way.

baseline bum
03-28-2017, 10:32 AM

You're telling this to a Trump voter?

da_suns_fan
03-28-2017, 10:59 AM

You poor boy.

You realize he's paid to tell only one side of every story?

He's very good, I'll give him that.

mavsfan1000
03-28-2017, 12:39 PM
You poor boy.

You realize he's paid to tell only one side of every story?

He's very good, I'll give him that.
Yeah he's a true Conservative. An honest Conservative. He doesn't pretend to be fair and balanced like many do.

DMC
03-28-2017, 12:50 PM

Either determinism is in charge or free will is in charge.

Trainwreck2100
03-28-2017, 01:04 PM
Better not send her to college or let her drive on the highway, since she's way more likely to get raped and mowed down by a truck in those two places.

Less women on the highway is never a bad thing

boutons_deux
03-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Here's Hannity's co-mofo going full racist, misgoynist asshole on Waters

Bill O’Reilly Can’t Take Maxine Waters Seriously Because of Her ‘James Brown Wig’ (UPDATED)http://www.mediaite.com/online/bill-oreilly-cant-take-maxine-waters-seriously-because-of-her-james-brown-wig/

hater
03-28-2017, 02:42 PM
:lmao what are some ignorant americans saying here, they are afraid of going to Germany because of the crime??? :lmao

You are more likely to get killed/raped anywhere in Us than Germany. Actually the scariest thing that could possibly happen to you in Germany is you will encounter a bunch of old women and men walking naked on the road. Them fucks love getting naked and just walk around :lol

Of course Germany has bad places but US has even worse places. Just dont go there and Germany will be 10x safer than anywhere in Us

Goddam americans are ignorant of the world jeez

da_suns_fan
03-28-2017, 02:50 PM
Yeah he's a true Conservative. An honest Conservative. He doesn't pretend to be fair and balanced like many do.

I wouldnt say hes a "true conservative".

I dont think he cares about limited government or individual rights etc.

He provides justifications to his viewers as to why its okay to be against Democrat/liberals on any issue.

The Bush administration fucked up with Katrina. Hannity points to the buses under water the Democrats should have used to get people out.

Trump loses popular vote by 3 million. Hannity points out Trump won the most "counties" since president X.

He's not promoting conservative principles. He just wants you to believe that the other side is wrong, no matter what.

Mikeanaro
03-28-2017, 03:52 PM
I wouldnt say hes a "true conservative".

I dont think he cares about limited government or individual rights etc.

He provides justifications to his viewers as to why its okay to be against Democrat/liberals on any issue.

The Bush administration fucked up with Katrina. Hannity points to the buses under water the Democrats should have used to get people out.

Trump loses popular vote by 3 million. Hannity points out Trump won the most "counties" since president X.

He's not promoting conservative principles. He just wants you to believe that the other side is wrong, no matter what.
And the other side was very wrong, gave lesbian Hillary a 98% chances...

DMC
03-28-2017, 09:26 PM
I never understood how Ted holds his head upright. His fucking head is the size of a watermelon but his shoulders are narrow as fuck. He's like a bobblehead. Bobbleted.

resistanze
03-28-2017, 09:56 PM

Still wonder who's alt this is tbh

pgardn
03-28-2017, 10:07 PM
Try Spain. A friend of mine went recently, but he's fluent in Spanish - very cheap and kinda outta the way.

Dont go.

These little Spanish farts stole my camera by all coming up at once asking me questions. It was quite clever. I ran one of them down but got the wrong one. I got dirty looks when I body slammed him and then felt very unsafe after that. It's all about risk assessment. Imo you need work on this.

pgardn
03-28-2017, 10:10 PM
I never understood how Ted holds his head upright. His fucking head is the size of a watermelon but his shoulders are narrow as fuck. He's like a bobblehead. Bobbleted.

His giant hair is too heavy for his head therefore his neck muscles cant hold up.
Getting old must be a bitch.

pgardn
03-28-2017, 10:14 PM

So he is unfair and clumsy.

But he sells well with the ignorant and frightened.

Quadzilla99
03-28-2017, 10:27 PM
Trump and by extension his new mouth piece Hannity is pretty much the opposite of a traditional conservative. They want balanced budgets, limited government and most of all completely free trade. He wants a trillion dollar infrastructure plan, and all kinds of protectionist interfering from tariffs to threatening anyone who builds in the wrong markets. Not saying ones better than the other but that's the truth.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-of-course-trumps-not-a-conservative-conservatism-lost-in-the-primary

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14814/begun-war-conservatives-has-ben-shapiro

So it's pretty hilarious to hear mavsfan1000 (who joined the republican party prolly right before for this election) talk about how much of a conservative Hannity is when he's basically just a Trump Republican now.

InRareForm
03-28-2017, 10:35 PM

sean wahhhhnity is a joke

rmt
03-28-2017, 11:13 PM
Dont go.

These little Spanish farts stole my camera by all coming up at once asking me questions. It was quite clever. I ran one of them down but got the wrong one. I got dirty looks when I body slammed him and then felt very unsafe after that. It's all about risk assessment. Imo you need work on this.

Something similar happened to me in Rome. Got off the train and woman and her "son" came up to me. She kept grabbing my arms begging for money while her son unzipped my fanny pack (this was back in the 80s) and stole $50. Was so upset when I realized - especially that she's teaching her "son" to steal. Whole thing just turned me off Rome. My friend and I left soon after for Florence (much nicer imo). After that, could pick out the thieves hanging around all the train stations.

mavsfan1000
03-28-2017, 11:45 PM
Still wonder who's alt this is tbh
This is the real me. Shocker I know.

Mikeanaro
03-29-2017, 12:24 AM
Dont go.

Barcelona?

Quadzilla99
03-29-2017, 01:33 PM

"Rape also continued to fall in 2015 compared to previous years, even though we had very large-scale immigration, especially of young men," he said. "Yet there is not a single violent offense that has risen in frequency."

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-has-become-safer/a-19444826

da_suns_fan
03-29-2017, 02:47 PM
Trump and by extension his new mouth piece Hannity is pretty much the opposite of a traditional conservative. They want balanced budgets, limited government and most of all completely free trade. He wants a trillion dollar infrastructure plan, and all kinds of protectionist interfering from tariffs to threatening anyone who builds in the wrong markets. Not saying ones better than the other but that's the truth.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/limbaugh-of-course-trumps-not-a-conservative-conservatism-lost-in-the-primary

So it's pretty hilarious to hear mavsfan1000 (who joined the republican party prolly right before for this election) talk about how much of a conservative Hannity is when he's basically just a Trump Republican now.

This.

Trump campaigned on immigration and protectionism.

DMX7
03-29-2017, 03:28 PM
Hannity is still upset and Michelle Malkin, who's butthurt for Hannity, called Ted “ancient” and a “walking dead decrepit media elitist.” :lol

rmt
03-29-2017, 03:35 PM
"Rape also continued to fall in 2015 compared to previous years, even though we had very large-scale immigration, especially of young men," he said. "Yet there is not a single violent offense that has risen in frequency."

Are we really gonna do this? Here is more current data from 2016:

Migrants in Germany have committed 142,500 crimes in just six months, police figures have revealed
This was the equivalent of 780 crimes a day - an increase of nearly 40 percent over 2015, according to data from Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3893436/Angela-Merkel-pressure-refugee-policy-revealed-migrants-committed-142-500-crimes-Germany-six-months-2016.html

Within a two kilometer radius of an asylum reception center, there was an average of 476 reported sex crimes, or 21.82 percent of all the crimes reported. Within a ten kilometer radius there were 11,154 reported sex crimes, or 15.80 percent of all the crimes reported.

​The data appears to show that the proportion of sex offenses declines further away from asylum reception centers. Within a radius of ten to 15 kilometers from asylum centers the proportion of sex crime falls to 8.53 percent. Between 40 and 50 kilometers away from asylum reception centers, the proportion of sex offenses falls to 1.19 percent.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201612051048177290-germany-asylum-centers-sex-crimes/

DMX7
03-29-2017, 03:43 PM
Ted is one of the most well respect and heavily decorated journalist of all time.

He is very good -- in fact, he is elite, which also makes him out-of-touch, which makes him bad. Follow that logic, bitch. :rollin

TSA
03-29-2017, 04:17 PM

You should probably read the latest statistics out of the German Federal Criminal Police Office

DMC
03-29-2017, 04:21 PM
Ted is one of the most well respect and heavily decorated journalist of all time.

He is very good -- in fact, he is elite, which also makes him out-of-touch, which makes him bad. Follow that logic, bitch. :rollin

Respected journalist is an oxymoron.

Ted is just a talking head. Like Dan Rather, filled with the false notion that their words are more important than yours.

DMC
03-29-2017, 04:23 PM
His giant hair is too heavy for his head therefore his neck muscles cant hold up.
Getting old must be a bitch.

It beats the alternative.

baseline bum
03-29-2017, 10:31 PM

Since when have conservatives wanted balanced budgets? Reagan, Bush, Bush, Trump all don't give a fuck about balanced budgets. By that definition Clinton is the only traditional conservative president we have elected in decades.

Quadzilla99
03-29-2017, 11:02 PM
Since when have conservatives wanted balanced budgets? Reagan, Bush, Bush, Trump all don't give a fuck about balanced budgets. By that definition Clinton is the only traditional conservative president we have elected in decades.
Ha good point. Well it's what they say they want at least when a Democrat is in office and they are opposing all the spending then.

CavsSuperFan
03-30-2017, 11:00 AM
Yea Ted Koppel “one of the most opinionated far Left nut jobs” thinks Sean Hannity is bad for America. Oh the irony…:lmao

Meanwhile friends of Obama are coming forward to support Trumps claim of being spied on. Why aren’t Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski and that horrible man “Rachel Maddow” reporting on the Obama corruption? Time to drain the swamp & eliminate Fake News!