PDA

View Full Version : How Will You Die?

DMC
03-28-2017, 12:17 AM
:wow

When we consider the worst parts of our lives, maybe a time of physical pain, maybe mental anguish, loss of a loved one, loss of a job, "it still hurts", etc... it's not so much the event itself as it happens, but the memory of it. With death, you won't have a memory of it. If you die painfully, slowly, rotting away before the eyes of your loved ones, they will remember it but you won't.

With that in mind, how will you die?

spurraider21
03-28-2017, 12:28 AM
nuclear war

benefactor
03-28-2017, 06:26 AM
Pretty sure one day my body is just going to fucking quit because roller coaster ride of depressants and stimulants I subject it to.

That or liver failure.

lebomb
03-28-2017, 07:13 AM
Old age in my sleep. It would have been my liver, but I quit drinking two years ago.

johnsmith
03-28-2017, 07:32 AM
Pretty sure one day my body is just going to fucking quit because roller coaster ride of depressants and stimulants I subject it to.

That or liver failure.

This....the volume of drugs that have courses thru my veins at one point or another means certain death....or they've made me invincible.

lil'mo
03-28-2017, 10:02 AM
Car wreck or cancer, probably prostate, ugh

LaMarcus Bryant
03-28-2017, 10:17 AM
I'll prob hook up my virtual reality set and die from over-jacking off in virtual reality

Either that or playing Roy 2
http://i.imgur.com/xRbhJ5U.png

illusioNtEk
03-28-2017, 10:20 AM
huge tits in my face tbh

LaMarcus Bryant
03-28-2017, 01:10 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2-Q4DfjvmeI/hqdefault.jpg

SnakeBoy
03-28-2017, 02:24 PM
Lack of oxygen to my vital organs

SpursforSix
03-28-2017, 02:45 PM
It'll be in the forest. I'll have finally just caught Black Eye Steve who used to hang out the bar. That is until things went wrong. Anyway, I'll have just disabled him with an Eagle Kick to his head but while I'm calling the authorities, he'll have rolled over and pulled a knife out of his left boot. He'll slash my right Achilles tendon. I'll fall to the ground but then find a rock and start pounding him in the head until he's knocked out. I'll try to run but after 100 yards, I'll again fall to the ground. Then while I'm trying to stop the bleeding, a werewolf will stab me in the heart with the Sword of Belatrix.

UNT Eagles 2016
03-28-2017, 04:52 PM
suicide at age 117 and a couple months

SpursforSix
03-28-2017, 05:25 PM
shit...I just found out some new info...

Ok...so I'm in my car chasing down a '73 Vette (no biggie...I've got a old Camero. I'm a big guy...can dance like James Brown). Anyway, I follow the Vette down that old dirt road next to the old cemetery. The driver plows into a tree. Guys bail out of both sides of the car. I've already got my sawed off in my hand and I've loaded it with 223 bullets. I calmly step out of my car. The driver hauls ass into the woods. The passenger turns and faces me. He reaches behind his back and throws a handful of coins at me. I shoot all of them out of the air. Except for one which I catch in my hand. The guy takes off. I head off after the driver first and find him stuck in some Louisiana quicksand. Fucker. I shoot him in the head and head toward where I think the other dude will be. I must have run for hours. Eventually, I come across an old shack in the backwoods where I hear some music coming from. I enter. They're playing Kiss on the jukebox. I see the passenger trying to act all blase blase at the bar. I go up to him and hit him in the head with the baseball bat. He acts all surprised. Then...in like the blink of an eye, these cops come in and just mow us all down. My last thoughts will be, "Parker...he needs to be....". Then blackness.

Avante
03-28-2017, 07:44 PM
I;ve thought of playing in one more HS alumni football game. I still have that burst and am stronger right now than I ever was in HS. Yes my long range speed is weak but I could make it work. No place I'd rather die than out on a football field.

Instead of playing running back/cornerback I'd play defensive end. My first step is amazing, and I will go to my grave with that....zooooommmmm~~~ I'd be too quicik for tackles and too strong for a RB, I'd be keeping TE's in to help out.

lefty20
03-28-2017, 07:50 PM
by being sarcastic at the wrong time, tbh.

DMC
03-28-2017, 09:16 PM
It's not how you die, but how you live that counts. No one cares how you die.

Kim Jong-il
03-28-2017, 10:06 PM
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/2-Q4DfjvmeI/hqdefault.jpg
ROFL

Kim Jong-il
03-28-2017, 10:07 PM
Wow, you should write for fortune cookies.

pgardn
03-28-2017, 10:26 PM

I care.

I have planned a Viking type funeral pyre in my kayak.

A burning mass of plastic will be pushed into the bay entombing me like a sarcophagus posing as flotsam.
Your grandchildren will find it and give it to the Coastguard who will then place it in their new museum.

baseline bum
03-28-2017, 10:42 PM
I care.

I have planned a Viking type funeral pyre in my kayak.

A burning mass of plastic will be pushed into the bay entombing me like a sarcophagus posing as flotsam.
Your grandchildren will find it and give it to the Coastguard who will then place it in their new museum.

I just want to be shaken into the wind from a Folgers can tbh.

spurraider21
03-28-2017, 11:10 PM
Wow, you should write for fortune cookies.hands are too fat to work on such a tiny item

Kim Jong-il
03-28-2017, 11:20 PM
:lmao

http://i.imgur.com/EwCm14R.gif

StrengthAndHonor
03-29-2017, 01:18 AM
There is a 29% chance I'll die by retirement and 40% chance I'll kick the bucket by 70. It makes me wonder if savings THIRTY percent of your money so you can retire at 65 is smart. You could get a lot more out of life with 30% more income.

benefactor
03-29-2017, 07:17 AM
I'm signed up with UT Southwestern for them to come get all my shit and harvest it, then they cremate me and send the remains to my family. Completely free...all I had to do was sign up. I know my liver will likely be useless but I guess there's some stuff they could use.:lol

pgardn
03-29-2017, 07:24 AM

Your friends disposing of the ashes will need to find a Ralph's first.
You gotta plan this out.

pgardn
03-29-2017, 07:26 AM
There is a 29% chance I'll die by retirement and 40% chance I'll kick the bucket by 70. It makes me wonder if savings THIRTY percent of your money so you can retire at 65 is smart. You could get a lot more out of life with 30% more income.

K.

You are doing too much planning.
You just increased the probability of an early brain aneurism.

hater
03-29-2017, 07:31 AM
WTch rocket gibraltar. Thats how go down niggas. My grandkids will put me on a boat and loggt in on fire like the old school vikings

pgardn
03-29-2017, 07:43 AM
WTch rocket gibraltar. Thats how go down niggas. My grandkids will put me on a boat and loggt in on fire like the old school vikings

Damn copy cat wishes...

DD
03-29-2017, 09:01 AM
VBIED

DMC
03-29-2017, 09:27 AM
Wow, you should write for fortune cookies.

That's where I got that one.

Robz4000
03-29-2017, 05:39 PM
Cancer or heart failure imo