PDA

View Full Version : Rosen: Spurs demolition of Cavs shows only one team is a contender

cariocaz
03-28-2017, 07:07 PM
https://www.fanragsports.com/nba/spurs/rosen-spurs-demolition-cavs-shows-one-team-contender/

Amuseddaysleeper
03-28-2017, 07:17 PM
Is this guy on crack? The warriors will wipe the floor with the Spurs

cd98
03-28-2017, 08:24 PM
Ha Knowing Rosen, he probably is on crack. But he's an old-timer and he has always extolled Pop and the Spurs. Not surprised he would pick the Spurs, but we all know GSW are close to unbeatable in the playoffs.

rastaspur
03-28-2017, 09:19 PM
The warriors are not unbeatable imo, but you cant dismiss them as a contender either. I want some of what rosen is smoking ( assuming it's not crack of course)

baseline bum
03-28-2017, 09:23 PM
Ha Knowing Rosen, he probably is on crack. But he's an old-timer and he has always extolled Pop and the Spurs. Not surprised he would pick the Spurs, but we all know GSW are close to unbeatable in the playoffs.

Rosen used to talk all kinds of crap about Pop since Rosen was close with Phil Jackson.

daslicer
03-28-2017, 09:31 PM
Is this guy on crack? The warriors will wipe the floor with the Spurs

:lol So when are you going to do us a favor and commit suicide? The only silver lining I see of the Spurs losing during the playoffs is that you will probably hang yourself. I guess the legit questions to ask you is not when you are going to off yourself but how are you going to commit suicide?

Mr. Body
03-28-2017, 11:07 PM
I think the article means only one of the two teams in that game is a contender. It's a bad headline.

cd98
03-28-2017, 11:15 PM
Rosen used to talk all kinds of crap about Pop since Rosen was close with Phil Jackson.

That was during the Shaq/Kobe era. Tim, Tony, Manu era he always raved about.

dabom
03-28-2017, 11:23 PM
Love this dude. :lol

SnakeBoy
03-29-2017, 02:36 AM
I think the article means only one of the two teams in that game is a contender. It's a bad headline.

Weird headline but he seems to be saying the Spurs are the only contender period.

He asks "Can anybody possibly beat the Spurs four times in a playoff series?" and answers "NO".

I wish I was that confident. I think the Spurs have a legit shot but they are far from unbeatable.

Dex
03-29-2017, 08:38 AM
Weird headline but he seems to be saying the Spurs are the only contender period.

He asks "Can anybody possibly beat the Spurs four times in a playoff series?" and answers "NO".

I wish I was that confident. I think the Spurs have a legit shot but they are far from unbeatable.

I'll take it. Truth be told, that is the best any fan can hope for.

Look at last season. Everyone had prematurely anointed the Warriors with their 2nd straight ring after they won 73...and they ended up as one of the 29 teams on the scrap heap when all was said and done.

No championship is ever guaranteed. But as long as you have a chance, anything can happen.

Phenomanul
03-29-2017, 08:40 AM
I'll take it. Truth be told, that is the best any fan can hope for.

Look at last season. Everyone had prematurely anointed the Warriors with their 2nd straight ring after they won 73...and they ended up as one of the 29 teams on the scrap heap when all was said and done.

No championship is ever guaranteed. But as long as you have a chance, anything can happen.

This

UNT Eagles 2016
03-29-2017, 11:46 AM
whoever wins tonight is the real contender.

Horse
03-29-2017, 12:25 PM
All we know is the few times the Spurs played the only true contenders they won. And they played well and didn't make the mistakes they make against lesser teams.

Proxy
03-29-2017, 01:59 PM
maybe Pop can pull some Carlisle shit