PDA

View Full Version : Tony is unplayable against GS

DAF86
03-29-2017, 10:26 PM
Thread title should read "Tony Parker is beyond done" but I wanted to take it easy on the Spurs legend. But seriously though, he's completely useless out there. There isn't a single guy he can cover and on offense he makes the team play 4 on 5. He's by far the biggest reason this team isn't able to hit another gear. Having a PG that, not only can't shoot threes, but is completely disrespected is a fatal flaw in today's NBA.

I love Tony and everything he has done for this franchise, but the day he stops being the starter of this team is when the Spurs will be able to contend again for real.

illusioNtEk
03-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Get used to it... he says he wants to keep playing till he's 48

Keepin' it real
03-29-2017, 10:31 PM
Get used to it... he says he wants to keep playing till he's 48

In dog years.

hater
03-29-2017, 10:32 PM
And Manu and Kyle and Lee tbqh

All useless vs the worriers smh

Floyd Pacquiao
03-29-2017, 10:33 PM
Do you guys actually think the spurs can beat the warriors in a 7 game series with Tony and patty being defensive liabilities :lol

DAF86
03-29-2017, 10:34 PM

Manu can still make a pass and hit a three here and there, besides not getting torched by Livingston. Kyle can defend and provide some nifty passing. Lee is all energy, although I think I prefer Bertans for the GS match-up.

hater
03-29-2017, 10:35 PM
Manu can still make a pass and hit a three here and there, besides not getting torched by Livingston. Kyle can defend and provide some nifting passing. Lee is all energy, although I think I prefer Bertans for the GS match-up.

:lmao Kyle was shit thats why he hasnt come back in the game :lol

And Manu is a huge reason GS is raping us tbqh

Spurs9
03-29-2017, 10:38 PM
:lmao seeing kyle and parker on the floor tbh

TheGreatYacht
03-29-2017, 10:39 PM

That second unit let the Duds back in the game. Manure 1/6 right now

phxspurfan
03-29-2017, 10:44 PM
Simmons, Dedmon, Anderson, all should play against the Dubs tbh

hater
03-29-2017, 10:44 PM
:lmao holy shit beggining of 4th quarter Klay just obliterated Manu :lol 5 strait shits in his face :lol

We need to adjust the thread title :lmao

phxspurfan
03-29-2017, 10:45 PM
Even Dejounte if they start playing Emilia Clarke against us

midnightpulp
03-29-2017, 10:48 PM
I told you all our backcourt rotation is going to be the death of us. Even with D-League having his one great game a season, the Warriors still cruised from 22 down like going out to lunch. Parker, House, Manure just can't hang in this matchup.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-29-2017, 10:49 PM
Tony is just unplayable, period.

spurraider21
03-29-2017, 10:50 PM
I love Tony:lol oh ok

DAF86
03-29-2017, 10:50 PM
I told you all our backcourt rotation is going to be the death of us. Even with D-League having his one great game a season, the Warriors still cruised from 22 down like going out to lunch. Parker, House, Manure just can't hang in this matchup.

Manu and Mills are just fine against the Warriors backups, our problem is not having a starting level PG.

Amuseddaysleeper
03-29-2017, 10:51 PM
Manu and Mills are just fine against the Warriors backups, our problem is not having a starting level PG.

Clark can destroy our backcourt, and he's a bench player.

DAF86
03-29-2017, 10:51 PM
:lol oh ok

Go back and check my posts back when he still was an NBA level player, tbh.

midnightpulp
03-29-2017, 10:53 PM

Manu was absolutely obliterated by Klay :lol

House :lmao

03-29-2017, 10:59 PM
Trying to lump Patty with the steaming pile of shit that was porker in this game :lmao why am I not surprised

midnightpulp
03-29-2017, 11:01 PM
Trying to lump Patty with the steaming pile of shit that was porker in this game :lmao why am I not surprised

Oh yeah, Patty was on tonight. Huge 6 point game on 1-4 shooting.

House fans are funny.

DeRozan m8
03-29-2017, 11:02 PM
Such a selfish French piece of shit player

Mikeanaro
03-29-2017, 11:03 PM
:lmao Kyle was shit thats why he hasnt come back in the game :lol

And Manu is a huge reason GS is raping us tbqh
So 16 min 6 point player was the huge reason?

DAF86
03-29-2017, 11:03 PM
Manu was absolutely obliterated by Klay :lol

House :lmao

Manu shouldn't be guarding Klay, tbh. Anyway, when Klay is catching and shooting in a 10th of a second there isn't much a defense can do. In fact, Manu was all over Klay's face in most of those shots.

Anyway number 2, this is a Tony thread, why are you talking about Manu's defense on Klay? There's another thread for that.

apalisoc_9
03-29-2017, 11:05 PM
Problem with Patty is when you're going up against a team that can double team your superatar and still able to rotate after the star passess out..He doesn't have the penetration capabilities to take pressure off Leonard.

When Mills was out there, Every Leonard possession was brutal. Mills is fantastic if the defense can't recover as fast, but against a great team its a nightmare.

apalisoc_9
03-29-2017, 11:06 PM
The Problem with Parker is, his penetration abilities is completely useless now that teams have zero respect.

DAF86
03-29-2017, 11:07 PM
24 minutes, 0 pts 0-4 FG, 2 assts, 2 TOs. That can't be the production from your starting PG in today's NBA. Much less against the Warriors.

ElNono
03-29-2017, 11:23 PM
Any high caliber PG Free Agents available this summer, tbh? I don't think we're going to be waiting for Murray to blossom...

Budkin
03-29-2017, 11:25 PM
He's done.

DarrinS
03-29-2017, 11:26 PM
Stat line speaks for itself. Or, you can just use your eyeballs.

03-29-2017, 11:28 PM
Also tired of seeing a 6'7 Draymond Green shut down Aldridge in the post. Summer 2018. Get to jettison Parker and Aldridge's contract.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-29-2017, 11:30 PM
At least patty will be gone next year. Tony on the hand won't retire til 2022 probably lmaosmfh

PopTheGOAT
03-29-2017, 11:30 PM
Any high caliber PG Free Agents available this summer, tbh? I don't think we're going to be waiting for Murray to blossom...
I wouldn't consider him "high caliber" but George Hill is leaps and bounds better than what we have. He can actually defend and averages 17ppg.

ElNono
03-29-2017, 11:31 PM
I wouldn't consider him "high caliber" but George Hill is leaps and bounds better than what we have. He can actually defend and averages 17ppg.

Wouldn't surprise me, he's a favorite of Pop too

BillMc
03-29-2017, 11:31 PM
I tell you Rose may be good bargain this offseason.

DMC
03-29-2017, 11:32 PM
Saddest state of affairs on the Spurs is that two players who we think probably should retire are the best players on the team not named Kawhi.

Lee/Gasol/Aldridge, all just big pussies.

DMC
03-29-2017, 11:33 PM

That's what we need, another player to soak up payroll and be injured all year.

PopTheGOAT
03-29-2017, 11:35 PM
I'd much rather have Hill. Either is an upgrade though

BillMc
03-29-2017, 11:37 PM
I'd much rather have Hill. Either is an upgrade though
I would too. But I think Hill will cost more. Rose has made so much money, he can come cheap if he chooses to.

PopTheGOAT
03-29-2017, 11:40 PM
I would too. But I think Hill will cost more. Rose has made so much money, he can come cheap if he chooses to.
I've heard that a lot...that he'd take a pay cut. I'm not sold on that.
Imagine he did though. And returned to MVRose form :lol
Ohhh pipe dreams :sleep

ElNono
03-29-2017, 11:41 PM

He would at least command some attention. But Pop is more of a purist, I think

BillMc
03-29-2017, 11:42 PM
I've heard that a lot...that he'd take a pay cut. I'm not sold on that.
Imagine he did though. And returned to MVRose form :lol
Ohhh pipe dreams :sleep
:lol Hey ST is a place for such dreams. A virtual opium den.

PopTheGOAT
03-29-2017, 11:44 PM
:lol:toast

HarlemHeat37
03-29-2017, 11:45 PM
Mills struggles vs. Golden State, as well, their length bothers him and they effectively and consistently attack him on defense..

Parker is on a different level of uselessness, though..you just can't win in today's NBA without a dynamic PG..

baseline bum
03-29-2017, 11:53 PM
Parker is my favorite guard in Spurs history. But fucking Terry Porter aged better. I haven't seen a decent Spurs player age so badly since Mario Elie (and that was mostly the rule change for how you can guard people on the perimeter). The Spurs have to trade his expiring contract this summer. He just can't be on this team next season. If they can't trade his deal then just buy him out.

Atl Spur
03-29-2017, 11:53 PM
Tony must go.....period!!! Buy out candidate next year......

ElNono
03-29-2017, 11:54 PM
Parker is my favorite guard in Spurs history. But fucking Terry Porter aged better. I haven't seen a decent Spurs player age so badly since Mario Elie. The Spurs have to trade his expiring contract this summer. He just can't be on this team next season. If they can't trade his deal then just buy him out.

He's not going anywhere. If Manu retires, hopefully they can convince him to 'lead' the bench...

Atl Spur
03-29-2017, 11:55 PM
no explosion, no shot, father time wins again

baseline bum
03-29-2017, 11:56 PM
He's not going anywhere. If Manu retires, hopefully they can convince him to 'lead' the bench...

That nigga ain't retired already? Let Parker go lead the Bobcats bench. Jordan is a shithead, he'd trade for him.

Atl Spur
03-29-2017, 11:56 PM
Manu must go also..... I love that guy but it's time

DeRozan m8
03-30-2017, 12:00 AM
Manu must go also..... I love that guy but it's time

The front office will probably give him another 15m

SAGirl
03-30-2017, 12:03 AM
It's sad but true.
The few games this season that he showed flashback games the Spurs were able to hit another gear bc they need production from that spot. The fact he can't do that nightly or even stay healthy for that matter is a sign that he shouldn't be a starter for a contender at this point in his career. He's done as a starting caliber PG sadly. And I wish that was not so. I wish Tony would make me eat crow in the playoffs and shit all over this take...

HarlemHeat37
03-30-2017, 12:09 AM
Warriors don't have any 2-way liabilities, tbh..closest is Curry being an average defender and Zaza being an average offensive player(neither has ever hurt the Warriors in any capacity, though)..

Spurs have 2 in Kawhi and Aldridge, 3 if Green is making his 3s(Simmons is a guy that could be a 4th if his game is on)..outside of that, every player in the rotation is a liability on one end of the floor..Dedmon can't play offense, Pau and Lee don't play defense..Mills has consistently been exposed by the Warriors, defensively..Parker and Ginobili's struggles are well-documented..

It was on display during this game..Pau was somewhat effective on offense, but the defense got shredded whenever he was on the floor..Lee scored a bit, but couldn't stop anybody, including David West..the trio of Parker/Ginobili/Anderson scored decently, but couldn't get any stops..

SAGirl
03-30-2017, 12:14 AM
One does wonder if Pop is going to wait for Murray or not...
PG market 2017:
http://hoopshype.com/2017/01/25/nba-free-agency-2017-point-guards/

ElNono
03-30-2017, 12:17 AM
PG market 2017:

Thanks. Don't trust Lowry (we already had fat PGs, tbh), but he might just be what's available...

UZER
03-30-2017, 12:18 AM
Most people complaining about Parker aren't just complaining about this season. The writing has been on the wall for years that once he lost his quickness, his game would fall off a cliff which is exactly what has happened. The Spurs have not addressed the Tony aging problem and have handcuffed themselves of resolving it by paying him all that money this late in his career.

But we can bitch all we want on here back and forth, myself included. Ultimately, pop gives 0 shits and will do what he wants and after they lose in the playoffs, he'll go have some wine with Tony and Manu in France

sasaint
03-30-2017, 12:20 AM
PG market 2017:

Pop didn't wait for Tony to blossom. He forced his bloom in the hothouse, tbh.

james evans
03-30-2017, 12:21 AM
by "good bargain", do you mean the $30 million a season he wants/?

eDizzle20
03-30-2017, 12:28 AM
Parker's been wildly inconsistent. We all knew Parker's shelf was shorter than other top tier point guards due to his dependency on speed and inability to shoot. I thought one of the season's best stretches came when Parker was out in January with wins against Denver, Cleveland and Toronto.

spurraider21
03-30-2017, 12:30 AM
Thanks. Don't trust Lowry (we already had fat PGs, tbh), but he might just be what's available...at least he can shoot

ElNono
03-30-2017, 12:30 AM
Pop didn't wait for Tony to blossom. He forced his bloom in the hothouse, tbh.

Different times, tbh... Tony is part of franchise history now...

sasaint
03-30-2017, 12:36 AM
Different times, tbh... Tony is part of franchise history now...

Plenty of coaches start young guys and live with their learning errors and coach them up in real games. Malcolm Brogdon this season, for example.

To your second point: because Tony is part of the team's history he is entrenched as the starting PG until he dies?

james evans
03-30-2017, 12:39 AM
Plenty of coaches start young guys and live with their learning errors and coach them up in real games. Malcolm Brogdon this season, for example.

To your second point: because Tony is part of the team's history he is entrenched as the starting PG until he dies?
it's basically what he means. Duncan is my favorite player of all time, but I didn't want him coming back if he's done. The same with REAL laker fans. The REAL fans were happy to see Kobe retire.

ElNono
03-30-2017, 12:39 AM

I'm not saying it's right, all I'm saying is that as long as Pop/RC are at the controls, you know how this story is going to go: Tony isn't going anywhere, IMO.

I would think they'll at least try to talk him into coming off the bench, but I don't see Pop starting Murray on his sophomore year, tbh... I think the Spurs let Patty walk and look for a George Hill-kind of starting caliber PG...

HarlemHeat37
03-30-2017, 12:42 AM
I hate all the PG alternatives, tbh..George Hill is going to be in his 30s and has been very inconsistent, way too risky IMO..Lowry is getting old and I don't trust aging, fat PGs based on what we've seen from that type of player in the past(Baron Davis, etc)..

Spurs are just in a bad spot, in this regard..

ElNono
03-30-2017, 12:45 AM
I hate all the PG alternatives, tbh..George Hill is going to be in his 30s and has been very inconsistent, way too risky IMO..Lowry is getting old and I don't trust aging, fat PGs based on what we've seen from that type of player in the past(Baron Davis, etc)..

In this starting lineup you would need somebody that can shoot... I think at least Hill can do that... I don't really see the starting lineup changing the way they play much as long as LMA/Kawhi are there...

sasaint
03-30-2017, 12:46 AM

Exactly. They really have almost no choice but to force feed Murray.

sasaint
03-30-2017, 12:50 AM
I'm not saying it's right, all I'm saying is that as long as Pop/RC are at the controls, you know how this story is going to go: Tony isn't going anywhere, IMO.

I would think they'll at least try to talk him into coming off the bench, but I don't see Pop starting Murray on his sophomore year, tbh... I think the Spurs let Patty walk and look for a George Hill-kind of starting caliber PG...

Tony is no longer NBA-level talent for more than 1 game out of every 6 or 7. Pop knows this. He has already been forced to the bench for all intents and purposes except for a ceremonial start - and more meaningful minutes on the rare occasion when his start justifies them. You don't subvert a franchise for such a player.

HarlemHeat37
03-30-2017, 12:52 AM
Exactly. They really have almost no choice but to force feed Murray.

That's probably the plan for the next year, regardless of potential FA options, since Parker will still be on the books..hopefully a transition at the PG position begins, next season..

As for this year, Pop is going to ride with Parker until death..

ElNono
03-30-2017, 12:59 AM
Tony is no longer NBA-level talent for more than 1 game out of every 6 or 7. Pop knows this. He has already been forced to the bench for all intents and purposes except for a ceremonial start - and more meaningful minutes on the rare occasion when his start justifies them. You don't subvert a franchise for such a player.

Pop might know this, but I'll be legit shocked if he starts what basically amounts a rook over franchise legend... Again, I don't disagree with you, just stating what I think it's been the Spurs modus operandi over the years, from a personnel/respect standpoint.

If Patty is gone, I think they'll be legitimately looking for a more seasoned PG...

sasaint
03-30-2017, 01:00 AM
That's probably the plan for the next year, regardless of potential FA options, since Parker will still be on the books..hopefully a transition at the PG position begins, next season..

As for this year, Pop is going to ride with Parker until death..

Murray's injury this year has been tragic for him and the team. I doubt that would have altered the "Parker-until-death" determination of Pop, but if Parker had been injured (as he was) and Murray not... maybe Pop would have ridden Murray much more once Tony returned.

sasaint
03-30-2017, 01:04 AM
Pop might know this, but I'll be legit shocked if he starts what basically amounts a rook over franchise legend... Again, I don't disagree with you, just stating what I think it's been the Spurs modus operandi over the years, from a personnel/respect standpoint.

If Patty is gone, I think they'll be legitimately looking for a more seasoned PG...

I'll be legit shocked if he doesn't. There really isn't a precedent for you to say "history" supports continuing to start Tony. Our other franchise legends, DRob and Timmy, retired before they reached the nadir that Tony has.

ElNono
03-30-2017, 01:23 AM
I'll be legit shocked if he doesn't. There really isn't a precedent for you to say "history" supports continuing to start Tony. Our other franchise legends, DRob and Timmy, retired before they reached the nadir that Tony has.

The question should be reversed... outside of Dejuan Blair and Kawhi, neither of which played in the big 3 roles, who else has Pop started as a rook/sophomore that wasn't already a pro (ie: Manu/Oberto/Splitter)? I can't think of one. We went out there and got Hedo, Bonner, RJ, Mason... not even Danny fits that bill. If you actually think back, Tony is really the oddity.

Again, I would actually like to throw Murray into the fire, I just don't know that Pop will.

BillMc
03-30-2017, 01:23 AM
by "good bargain", do you mean the $30 million a season he wants/?

I've read nothing like that from him. He's said money no longer matters, he's made good money, he claims he wants to win. How true he is to those sentiments remains to be seen.

james evans
03-30-2017, 01:27 AM
I've read nothing like that from him. He's said money no longer matters, he's made good money, he claims he wants to win. How true he is to those sentiments remains to be seen.
http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/11/14242878/derrick-rose-max-contract-knicks
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/despite-the-knicks-drama-derrick-rose-will-reportedly-seek-a-max-contract-this-summer/
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/derrick-rose-awol-knicks-seeking-150-million-max-contract-nba/jplo5q0th4j71nye740p5c33g

If we pay that mf $30 million a year so he could spend the 5 years in San Antonio hospitals, I'm done..

BillMc
03-30-2017, 01:32 AM
http://www.sbnation.com/2017/1/11/14242878/derrick-rose-max-contract-knicks
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/despite-the-knicks-drama-derrick-rose-will-reportedly-seek-a-max-contract-this-summer/
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/news/derrick-rose-awol-knicks-seeking-150-million-max-contract-nba/jplo5q0th4j71nye740p5c33g

If we pay that mf $30 million a year so he could spend the 5 years in San Antonio hospitals, I'm done..

Well, those are good links. (And I'd forgotten about his recent unexplained absence....ugh.) For what it is worth, he said this more recently:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ey-free-agency (http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18986853/derrick-rose-says-winning-top-money-free-agency)

I've no idea what he wants to do. I'm beginning to wonder if he does either.

ElNono
03-30-2017, 01:55 AM
The question should be reversed... outside of Dejuan Blair and Kawhi, neither of which played in the big 3 roles, who else has Pop started as a rook/sophomore that wasn't already a pro (ie: Manu/Oberto/Splitter)? I can't think of one. We went out there and got Hedo, Bonner, RJ, Mason... not even Danny fits that bill. If you actually think back, Tony is really the oddity.

Again, I would actually like to throw Murray into the fire, I just don't know that Pop will.

Answering to myself, after some thinking, the closest would probably be Gary Neal...

james evans
03-30-2017, 01:58 AM
Well, those are good links. (And I'd forgotten about his recent unexplained absence....ugh.) For what it is worth, he said this more recently:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...ey-free-agency (http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18986853/derrick-rose-says-winning-top-money-free-agency)

I've no idea what he wants to do. I'm beginning to wonder if he does either.
With the chicago max deal and Adidas money, this guy should have more cash than he knows what todo with. there is no way he's hurting for more. But if i'm rose or anyone, I'd play on the most garbage team for the most money because when your career is over, you wouldnt wan to be like Randy Brown who had to sell his 3 rings he won with Chicago.

FkLA
03-30-2017, 02:05 AM
Answering to myself, after some thinking, the closest would probably be Gary Neal...

Gary was a pro in Europe prior to coming here too, IIRC.

SAGirl
03-30-2017, 02:10 AM
Neal was a pro overseas already. More similar to Bertans.

I suspect Pop would like a veteran, even as a 3rd string guard. They won't have a lot of cap.

SpursBig3s
03-30-2017, 08:29 AM

What about Jeff Teague? I don't know what his age is, but from what I remember a year and 2yrs ago is that he can get into the paint with ease, facilitate offense, playmaker, and isn't any worse a defender than Parker... I know he's unrestricted after this uear

r0drig0lac
03-30-2017, 09:32 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/popemote.gif ".."

MaNu4Tres
03-30-2017, 09:34 AM
What about Jeff Teague? I don't know what his age is, but from what I remember a year and 2yrs ago is that he can get into the paint with ease, facilitate offense, playmaker, and isn't any worse a defender than Parker... I know he's unrestricted after this uear

Teague isn't moving the bar. Won't be worth the money. Murray is the best option considering the salary bc Parker is still on the books.

rjv
03-30-2017, 09:41 AM
tony really is a major handicap now, more so because he is a starter. if he was coming off the bench, he'd be a nice asset.

cd98
03-30-2017, 10:03 AM
All our guards are unplayable. But Tony did look particularly bad last night.

hater
03-30-2017, 10:45 AM

Stephen jackson

urunobili
03-30-2017, 11:04 AM
Who is this guy and what has he done to MVParker?

Canyonero
03-30-2017, 11:36 AM
Who is this guy and what has he done to MVParker?

Ate him?

ElNono
03-30-2017, 11:39 AM
Stephen jackson

Jax only started 1 game in his sophomore year. His rookie year was in NJ...

DAF86
03-30-2017, 12:06 PM
Those dribbling it up the court abilities, though.

TampaDude
03-30-2017, 12:43 PM
Imagine if we had someone like Kyrie....

kaji157
03-30-2017, 02:22 PM

A guy named Stephen Curry is unrestricted FA =P

Play Boban
03-30-2017, 07:01 PM
:lol The Head of the Snake is sure going to guide us to the promised land in the Western Conference Finals. :lmao

dabom
03-30-2017, 07:02 PM
How many fucking games has he had ZERO FUCKING points. :lol

TimDunkem
03-30-2017, 07:03 PM
Pathetic performance, tbh.

Play Boban
03-30-2017, 07:06 PM
When Manu was Porker's age he was scoring over 20 per game against Memphis in the playoffs. :wow

james evans
03-30-2017, 07:41 PM
It's gonna get worse guys. The pgs coming in every year are getting bigger and stronger and our pg is getting fatter and older.

SAGirl
03-30-2017, 08:00 PM
http://www.poundingtherock.com/2017/3/30/15129754/start-worrying-tony-parker

In 24 minutes of action, Parker went scoreless; something we’re seeing with increasing frequency this year, but just how routine his poor offensive performances are might surprise you.
Games played this season: 56
Number of games with 20+ minutes and 5 or fewer points: 15
March FG%: 39.0
March 3pt%: 31.3
March FT%: 40.0
Games played since Jan 31: 22
Games since Jan 31 with ZERO field goals made: 5
Games since Jan 31 with 2 or fewer FGM: 12
amazing Spurs have done so well in the RS with this version of Tony.

FkLA
03-30-2017, 08:04 PM

Jesus christ that's disgusting. There is just no fucking way Pop trots him out as his starting PG next year. It's a death sentence for the team.

FkLA
03-30-2017, 08:07 PM
Those dribbling it up the court abilities, though.

He gets the team into it's sets at an elite level too, tbh.

sasaint
03-30-2017, 08:09 PM

Pretty much just quantifies what I have been watching. Pathetic... and just serves to emphasize how tragic the injury to Murray has been.

SAGirl
03-30-2017, 08:43 PM
Tony was spectacular in his prime. watching videos of him it's night and day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoEHWHXIPDI

spurs50_
03-30-2017, 09:11 PM
Parker has to be the oldest starting PG in the league.

SpursforSix
03-30-2017, 09:16 PM
Parker has to be the oldest starting PG in the league.

The Spurs loyalty is burying them on this. The big contract. Not trading him when he had some good value. Just a killer.

gambit1990
03-30-2017, 09:28 PM

i was gonna make a thread about PG play in the month of march. but i figured i'd wait until the last game of the month is played.

gambit1990
03-30-2017, 09:30 PM
The Spurs loyalty is burying them on this. The big contract. Not trading him when he had some good value. Just a killer.
100%.

i wanted to move him before last year's trade deadline when people thought he was playing at an all star level.

DMC
04-02-2017, 02:27 PM
That's what we need, another player to soak up payroll and be injured all year.

He couldn't even chance going to a better team with expectations.