PDA

View Full Version : Can Portland...

Chews
03-30-2017, 09:47 PM
Give GSW problems? Dynamic backcourt who can play both ends, harkless can do a decent job on KD, Nurkic might be able to give Zaza problems.

Robz4000
03-30-2017, 09:55 PM
Neither Lillard nor McCollum can defend a lick. I could see them winning a game against the Dubs due to Nurkic but that's about it.

Chews
03-30-2017, 09:59 PM
Neither Lillard nor McCollum can defend a lick. I could see them winning a game against the Dubs due to Nurkic but that's about it.

Just looked up their defensive stats and yea... you're right. Idk why I thought they were above average on that end.

baseline bum
03-30-2017, 10:01 PM
I don't think anyone is giving Golden State problems this postseason. Wouldn't surprise me to see them go 16-2 or something ridiculous like that if Durant is healthy.

tmtcsc
03-30-2017, 10:02 PM
I think Memphis could take 1 or 2 games. The Spurs are the only team I can see beating them....and that would take a lot of change from what we saw in the last game.

Chews
03-30-2017, 10:08 PM
I don't think anyone is giving Golden State problems this postseason. Wouldn't surprise me to see them go 16-2 or something ridiculous like that if Durant is healthy.

Good god I hope not, lmfao.

I actually think San Antonio can beat them in 6. Obviously that isn't a popular opinion and it could be biased, but I feel we match up with them enough to win. If they don't have a 37 point 2nd quarter last night, we win and sweep the season series. Of course you can say "if this" or "if that", it was what it was, but I think the teams are very equal in talent.

On a side note, speaking of GSW, it felt like we didn't play inside out last night... am I imagining shit? I feel against Zaza, McGee, and DWest we can play through DLee, Gasol, or Aldridge and get good looks consistently.

Chews
03-30-2017, 10:10 PM
I think Memphis could take 1 or 2 games. The Spurs are the only team I can see beating them....and that would take a lot of change from what we saw in the last game.

Not to be on the "CIA Pop" train, but I think there are adjustments that will be made that will make quite a difference.

spursistan
03-31-2017, 12:11 AM
They won't, but they might sneak in one game in when CJ/Dame and Nurkic inside all go HAM..They are playing their best ball of the season and ending it on a tear of sort..

At this point, the Grizllies might the easier 1st round matchup..

kobyz
04-01-2017, 05:23 AM
Nurkic is down with broken leg

Strategic
04-01-2017, 09:03 AM
Portland just lost Nurkic for at least 2 weeks. Looks like the BB Gods are lining up for dubs. Lucky farts