PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi is just like Robinson.

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 09:21 AM
He soff. Spurs will just be another little nice regular season team like Robinson's Spurs. Hopefully they get lucky and draft another miracle alpha like Duncan and Manu. Kawhi is already displaying the same traits as Robinson in the fact that he'll get shitted on and just take it by some players. Sure he'll nut up against an end of life Lebron, but then he'll bend over against Roberson and his best friend Matty Barnes. Next thing you know Durant will elbow the shit outta kawhi and won't do shit about it.

TheGreatYacht
03-31-2017, 09:29 AM
miracle alpha like Manu.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 09:31 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif

As you can see, this imbecile ^ didn't have shit to say about the actual point.

TheGreatYacht
03-31-2017, 09:35 AM
As you can see, this imbecile ^ didn't have shit to say about the actual point.
We'll see Jesus walk before you come up with a good take. Get ready to watch people laugh at you, ya pot-bellied inbred

Pocho La Pantera
03-31-2017, 09:40 AM
We'll see Jesus walk before you come up with a good take. Get ready to watch people laugh at you, ya pot-bellied inbred you know a lot about people laughing at you, don't you?

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 09:43 AM
We'll see Jesus walk before you come up with a good take. Get ready to watch people laugh at you, ya pot-bellied inbred

Suck a fat dick and sit down clown.

TheGreatYacht
03-31-2017, 09:50 AM
you know a lot about people laughing at you, don't you?
Luis Scola is best player to come out of Uruguay, not Manu.

Suck a fat dick and sit down clown.
Keep your faggot thoughts to yourself, faggot.

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 09:53 AM

Keep your faggot thoughts to yourself, faggot.

The old deflect from the main topic at hand tactic. A1 method from bleeding heart libs.

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 09:55 AM
You can't have two soft fools running this team. Aldridge and Kawhi reminds me of Sean Elliott and David Robinson.

daledondale
03-31-2017, 10:01 AM
you know a lot about people laughing at you, don't you?https://i.giphy.com/s7eezS6vxhACk.gif

dabom
03-31-2017, 10:10 AM
This thread is trash just like OP. :lmao

dabom
03-31-2017, 10:11 AM
Kawhi was a champion FMVP on his junior year against a top 10 player in his fucking prime. :lmao

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 10:31 AM
Kawhi was a champion FMVP on his junior year against a top 10 player in his fucking prime. :lmao

Bullshit he was a role player riding Duncan's last legs.

Floyd Pacquiao
03-31-2017, 10:46 AM
Or maybe he's a superstar all alone going against 4 legitimate superstars in their primes.

hater
03-31-2017, 10:56 AM
Or maybe he's a superstar all alone going against 4 legitimate superstars in their primes.

4?

hater
03-31-2017, 10:58 AM
:lmao putting Manu in the same sentence as Duncan :lmao :lol :lol

OP Must be a delusional argentine Pot clanker

RD2191
03-31-2017, 11:10 AM

TBH

UZER
03-31-2017, 11:12 AM
I think Kawhi has an inner fire to be the best that David didn't have.

He hates to lose and your starting to see it show little by little.

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 11:36 AM
:lmao putting Manu in the same sentence as Duncan :lmao :lol :lol

OP Must be a delusional argentine Pot clanker

Yeah I wasn't trying to put them on the same level but for a second rounder it turned out to be pretty fucking fortunate. Don't be a dumbass. More on topic, Kawhi does get shutdown and cowers when someone doubles or gets in his grill. He needs a legitimate alpha star level player so he can ride coat tails and be finals MVP again.

phxspurfan
03-31-2017, 11:42 AM
seconds until fgt apalisoc 9 comes to defend his hubby...

RD2191
03-31-2017, 11:46 AM
Comparing Kawhi to a number 1 pick. :lol the 15th pick in the draft saved the franchise, you faggots ought to be more appreciative.

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 11:50 AM
Comparing Kawhi to a number 1 pick. :lol the 15th pick in the draft saved the franchise, you faggots ought to be more appreciative.

No disrespect to kawhi, he's awesome. But he's not an alpha leader. He's soft as charmin. He'll need a true alpha to lead him to the finals. I hope I'm wrong though.

Brazil
03-31-2017, 12:28 PM
:lol what a bold statement tbh

Horse
03-31-2017, 12:29 PM
No disrespect to kawhi, he's awesome. But he's not an alpha leader. He's soft as charmin. He'll need a true alpha to lead him to the finals. I hope I'm wrong though.

You are wrong this is his first real crack at being the man. We've already seen him take over games on both ends of the floor. As far as David maybe he could've used a little more help. Or maybe you would've like it better if he pounded his chest and acted like a moron when he played.

james evans
03-31-2017, 12:48 PM
David Robinson was never soft. I don't know who started that shit. Yeah Hakeem murdered him in the 95 wcf, but Robinson got his shit off too. He wasn't locked down. Hakeem destroyed everyone that year.

Keepin' it real
03-31-2017, 12:51 PM
Kawhi is just like Robinson.

Awesome! The Admiral is my favorite player of all time. Spurs fans continue to be blessed!

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 01:01 PM
You are wrong this is his first real crack at being the man. We've already seen him take over games on both ends of the floor. As far as David maybe he could've used a little more help. Or maybe you would've like it better if he pounded his chest and acted like a moron when he played.

Fair point but at least David got dealt with actual stars i.e. Malone, shaq and Hakeem. Kawhi getting bodied by fucking scrubs is some beta shit tbh.

skulls138
03-31-2017, 01:42 PM
He soff. Spurs will just be another little nice regular season team like Robinson's Spurs. Hopefully they get lucky and draft another miracle alpha like Duncan and Manu. Kawhi is already displaying the same traits as Robinson in the fact that he'll get shitted on and just take it by some players. Sure he'll nut up against an end of life Lebron, but then he'll bend over against Roberson and his best friend Matty Barnes. Next thing you know Durant will elbow the shit outta kawhi and won't do shit about it.Shut your bitch ass mouth :lol

hater
03-31-2017, 01:56 PM
Yeah I wasn't trying to put them on the same level but for a second rounder it turned out to be pretty fucking fortunate. Don't be a dumbass. More on topic, Kawhi does get shutdown and cowers when someone doubles or gets in his grill. He needs a legitimate alpha star level player so he can ride coat tails and be finals MVP again.

Manu doesnt smell playoffs without a guy like Duncan. Why isnt Manu a soft faggot then by your logic?

Your theory makes absolutely no sense if you have a role player like Manu in there

TheGreatYacht
03-31-2017, 01:57 PM
Manu doesnt smell playoffs without a guy like Duncan. Why isnt Manu a soft faggot then by your logic?

Your theory makes absolutely no sense if you have a role player like Manu in there

gwidlon
03-31-2017, 04:00 PM
aren't you two guys sick of sucking each other's dick all the time?

james evans
03-31-2017, 04:34 PM
A soft player avoids a challenge. A soft player wouldn't have the balls to go for a win when down 2 in a game against another top seed. Missing shots does not make a player soft. What makes a player soft is when they miss a few shots, they stop shooting out of fear they will miss more. Being soft does not equate to having a bad shooting game. Soft is what Aldridge is. Soft is what Danny green is. Do you disagree with my definition? ?

hater
03-31-2017, 04:38 PM
Agree 100%. If anyone is soft its Lamarsha

Kawhi is a choker and scared of feisty guys but not soft

dabom
03-31-2017, 04:46 PM

Can you give me your definition of "feisty"? :lol

hater
03-31-2017, 04:52 PM
Can you give me your definition of "feisty"? :lol

Matt Barnes

Andre Roberson

dabom
03-31-2017, 04:53 PM
Matt Barnes

Andre Roberson

Go on. :lol

Pocho La Pantera
03-31-2017, 05:16 PM

Your theory makes absolutely no sense if you have a role player like Manu in there he solely fucked the US team, but he is not playoff material, what a dumb stupid statement.

TheGreatYacht
03-31-2017, 05:20 PM
he solely fucked the US team, but he is not playoff material, what a dumb stupid statement.
So did Carlos Arroyo, faggot

Pocho La Pantera
03-31-2017, 05:22 PM
So did Carlos Arroyo, faggot he won the Olympics? All by himself? Pussy

TheGreatYacht
03-31-2017, 05:27 PM
he won the Olympics? All by himself? Pussy
He bodied Team USA, twice. Without Scola to carry.

I know you Manuretards don't have much else to make a case he's a HOF, but Arroyo did it first.

Pocho La Pantera
03-31-2017, 05:35 PM
He bodied Team USA, twice. Without Scola to carry.

I know you Manuretards don't have much else to make a case he's a HOF, but Arroyo did it first. again, he won the Olympics? Ah, no? Then GTFOH, faggot.

Chews
03-31-2017, 05:37 PM

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

You're proof that evolution can go backwards

hater
03-31-2017, 05:39 PM
So did Carlos Arroyo, faggot

:lol truth bomb

hater
03-31-2017, 05:40 PM
he won the Olympics? All by himself? Pussy

Manu singlehandely won the olympics?? :lmao

Argentina had a monster team. He was just the main piece of it

Pocho La Pantera
03-31-2017, 05:51 PM
Oh, TGY's couple showed up.

james evans
03-31-2017, 09:40 PM

:lol

PopTheGOAT
03-31-2017, 09:48 PM
If you think Kawhi is soft, you should do yourself and everyone else a favor and shut up. Because that would make you a dumbass. :lol at calling our superstar player soft as you probably sit comfortably at your computer/on the couch with your phone. Same people saying this are probably whataburger regulars with 30% body fat. Literally soft :lol

Aldridge otoh, is soft af :lol (yes, I realize my hypocrisy)

davi78239
03-31-2017, 10:02 PM
He ain't soft tonight

Arcadian
03-31-2017, 10:12 PM
How the fuck is Kawhi soft? Fuck this, you're just perpetuating the bullshit tradition of labeling Spurs superstars as soft. It actually KIND of made sense with Dave, it was bullshit with Tim, but it's even more clearly bullshit with Kawhi. He looks like your standard tough nigga.

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 11:07 PM
Like I said, he'll need a true alpha to carry him to the Finals again. Winning the regular season don't mean shit. Robinson did that year in and year out but couldn't lead a team to the glory till Duncan showed up. Yall fools are so sensitive. :lol

RD2191
03-31-2017, 11:13 PM
If you think Kawhi is soft, you should do yourself and everyone else a favor and shut up. Because that would make you a dumbass. :lol at calling our superstar player soft as you probably sit comfortably at your computer/on the couch with your phone. Same people saying this are probably whataburger regulars with 30% body fat. Literally soft :lol

Aldridge otoh, is soft af :lol (yes, I realize my hypocrisy)

RGMCSE
03-31-2017, 11:25 PM
A soft player avoids a challenge. A soft player wouldn't have the balls to go for a win when down 2 in a game against another top seed. Missing shots does not make a player soft. What makes a player soft is when they miss a few shots, they stop shooting out of fear they will miss more. Being soft does not equate to having a bad shooting game. Soft is what Aldridge is. Soft is what Danny green is. Do you disagree with my definition? ?

Yes, but you do make some nice points but I look at Kawhi's tendency to shutdown when players guard him tough. That's soft imho. Alpha's nutup and kick back. As for Aldridge he just temporary. I've never been big on him either way and I don't really consider him a true Spur. Lamarsha is just passing through.

Spur|n|Austin
03-31-2017, 11:28 PM
LOL pink OP fuck boi

BillMc
03-31-2017, 11:31 PM
I mean they're both African-American, male, basketball players who play/played for the Spurs.

Both are champions. Both are class acts. Both are/were great defenders. Both like Jesus.

That's about it though. Personalities are very different. Game was very different.

Spurtacular
03-31-2017, 11:35 PM
Five star thread whether I agree or not, tbh.

DMC
03-31-2017, 11:38 PM
You think you got something then boom a dick in your mouth

bic50
03-31-2017, 11:48 PM
Like I said, he'll need a true alpha to carry him to the Finals again. Winning the regular season don't mean shit. Robinson did that year in and year out but couldn't lead a team to the glory till Duncan showed up. Yall fools are so sensitive. :lol
Soft alt