PDA

View Full Version : Russian interference confirmed

TSA
03-31-2017, 11:03 AM
confirmed shitposting :rollin

Former NSA director says Russia was involved in 2016 election

During an earlier hearing on the same subject Thursday, cybersecurity experts told the Senate panel that Russia had every ability to create fake social media accounts by mimicking profiles of voters in key election states and precincts in the 2016 election, and use a mix of bots and real people to push propaganda from state-controlled media outlets like Russia Today (RT) and Sputnik.

Mandia said it’s tough to differentiate between bots and humans as bots become smarter, and the U.S. can’t fight Russia with cyber tactics alone.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/senate-intel-russia-hearing-live-updates/

MultiTroll
03-31-2017, 12:08 PM
??
What are you implying?

boutons_deux
03-31-2017, 12:13 PM
??
What are you implying?

...saying it was actually CIA cracking Hillary mail while spoofing as Russians using Russian malware

TSA
03-31-2017, 01:59 PM
??
What are you implying?

The Intelligence Community has confirmed the Russians were shitposting during the election

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shitposting

DMC
03-31-2017, 03:49 PM
That explains comrade Boutons.

pgardn
03-31-2017, 04:04 PM
Boots has had it out for Russia ever since Trump got elected.
Before, meh...

SnakeBoy
03-31-2017, 04:30 PM
The Intelligence Community has confirmed the Russians were shitposting during the election

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shitposting

Really not following you here TSA. So all the 4chan stuff you kept posting was really the Russians shitposting and you fell for it? Is that your point?

TSA
03-31-2017, 04:40 PM
Really not following you here TSA. So all the 4chan stuff you kept posting was really the Russians shitposting and you fell for it? Is that your point?

It's really not hard to follow. I'm not on social media, but US intelligence can confirm that Russia had trolls and bots shitposting on facebook/twitter/instagram. Huge revelation from the intelligence community.

boutons_deux
03-31-2017, 04:56 PM
It's really not hard to follow. I'm not on social media, but US intelligence can confirm that Russia had trolls and bots shitposting on facebook/twitter/instagram. Huge revelation from the intelligence community.

and it was ALL and ONLY to hurt Hillary, AFAIK

So Vlad this week, when he erroneously quoted St Ronnie and said, answering if Russia had interfered, "watch my lips, NO!"

Pelicans78
04-01-2017, 07:59 AM
This is not new info. It's been generally known for awhile that the Russians were providing fake news to not only hurt Hillary, but Republicans who were also taking a strong stance in the campaign against Russia and Trump.

Reck
04-01-2017, 08:25 AM
TSA getting clowned on his own shitty thread. :lol

rmt
04-01-2017, 08:52 AM
OT: I have seen the future of tennis, and his name is Nick Kyrgios (age 21). Fantastic match vs Federer last night. They've played 2 matches: Kyrgios 6-7,7-6,7-6 and last night Federer 7-6, 6-7, 7-6. So another Federer/Nadal final - what a treat - 3rd final with both in 2017.