PDA

View Full Version : For those that bring your baby to a movie....

johnsmith
03-31-2017, 05:52 PM
Go fuck yourself

That is all

clambake
03-31-2017, 06:10 PM
x-rated?

lefty20
03-31-2017, 06:41 PM
There's an easy solutions to avoiding this. I only got to last movie showings of the night, which is usually around midnight. Don't think I've ever had a movie theater experience ruined by a kid.

The only bad experience was when we ended up having a group of nigglets behind us once, during Fast 5, who felt it was necessary to comment on everything fucking thing happening in the movie.

UZER
03-31-2017, 06:50 PM
^^I do they exact opposite. I go to 10:00am showings at Alamo Drafthouse. 0 kids.

Mitch
03-31-2017, 09:21 PM
I remember some family bringing a baby to Force Awakens when I was at an ipic cinema, they kicked the family out and refunded his ticket when the kid started crying :lol

johnsmith
03-31-2017, 09:23 PM
There's an easy solutions to avoiding this. I only got to last movie showings of the night, which is usually around midnight. Don't think I've ever had a movie theater experience ruined by a kid.

The only bad experience was when we ended up having a group of nigglets behind us once, during Fast 5, who felt it was necessary to comment on everything fucking thing happening in the movie.

I would love to do that....unfortunately I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old so my movie going experience is generally children's movies (Avante would love it)....this thread was started after I had taken them to see Baby Boss today, which was pretty god damn funny for a cartoon movie btw....even at those movies though I feel it's common courtesy to not bring a screaming baby with you....I particularly hate listening to the parents try to soothe said screaming baby which makes almost just as much fucking noise.

I understand at a children's movie some noise is to be expected, but not so much that my kids and I literally can't hear the film because your 1 year old is fucking miserable because he/she has idiots for parents.

johnsmith
03-31-2017, 09:24 PM
I remember some family bringing a baby to Force Awakens when I was at an ipic cinema, they kicked the family out and refunded his ticket when the kid started crying :lol

I just don't understand the parents logic here.....you know how your kid is at home, they fucking cry every five minutes....why would a movie be any different?

Avante
03-31-2017, 09:41 PM
Go fuck yourself

That is all

That's as bad as accusing strangers who have made it very clear they see sick ass pedos as the scum of the earth of being a sick ass pedo.

Dude, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick shit? You can't read?

And, if you are going to a kiddie movie with kids what in the hell do you expect?

johnsmith
03-31-2017, 11:29 PM
That's as bad as accusing strangers who have made it very clear they see sick ass pedos as the scum of the earth of being a sick ass pedo.

Dude, why do you totally ignore my stance on that sick shit? You can't read?

And, if you are going to a kiddie movie with kids what in the hell do you expect?

Funny that you say "you can't read" and then follow it up with something that I addressed in this thread.

YOU......ARE......A.......FUCKING......IDIOT

I bet you brought your infant children to movies all the time.

Avante
03-31-2017, 11:45 PM
Funny that you say "you can't read" and then follow it up with something that I addressed in this thread.

YOU......ARE......A.......FUCKING......IDIOT

I bet you brought your infant children to movies all the time.

As you totally ignore what I said.

Dude, why do you keep ignoring how I feel about sick ass pedos? Dude, why do you just keep rattling off total bullshit? Do you think calling people who obviously aren;t a sick ass pedo....you pedo? How many places would allow that?

Stupid, what would you do if ya saw a buddy trying to hit on some kid? Now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

I'd never go to any movie with a kid.

johnsmith
04-01-2017, 12:28 AM
As you totally ignore what I said.

Dude, why do you keep ignoring how I feel about sick ass pedos? Dude, why do you just keep rattling off total bullshit? Do you think calling people who obviously aren;t a sick ass pedo....you pedo? How many places would allow that?

Stupid, what would you do if ya saw a buddy trying to hit on some kid? Now think ya dumb fuck, ok?

I'd never go to any movie with a kid.

Plenty of other threads to discuss your love of young women pal.

UZER
04-01-2017, 12:29 AM
When parents takes infants to an non-kids movie, that's just selfish, especially for the couple's that got a babysitter to take a break for a few hours from their kids.

johnsmith
04-01-2017, 12:30 AM
When parents takes infants to an non-kids movie, that's just selfish, especially for the couple's that got a babysitter to take a break for a few hours from their kids.

But a baby to any movie at all seems selfish to me....agreed or am I wrong here?

Avante
04-01-2017, 12:33 AM
Plenty of other threads to discuss your love of young women pal.

Dude, you brought it up not me, ok?

Stupid, why do you keep totally ignoring how I feel about men who mess around with kids? I'd kick the shit out of anyone playing that sick shit. So how come you ignore that? Where have I ever said anything different? Well?

Do you have any idea at all what started this stupid shit?

Dude, stop acting like a fucking retard, ok? I;m 100% against sick ass pedos, ok guy? So cool your stupid bullshit asshole, got it?

johnsmith
04-01-2017, 12:34 AM
Dude, you brought it up not me, ok?

Stupid, why do you keep totally ignoring how I feel about men who mess around with kids? I'd kick the shit out of anyone playing that sick shit. So how come you ignore that? Where have I ever said anything different? Well?

Do you any idea at all what started this stupid shit?

Chirp

Avante
04-01-2017, 12:37 AM
Chirp

Fucking coward.

Next time keep my name out of your stupid shit, got it bitch?

would love to do that....unfortunately I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old so my movie going experience is generally children's movies (Avante would love it)....this

Dude, grow the fuck up, ok? You;re the one taking little kids to the movies, not me. Fucking pedo.

UZER
04-01-2017, 12:40 AM
But a baby to any movie at all seems selfish to me....agreed or am I wrong here?

Yes, it is. I'm just giving a little rope here.

johnsmith
04-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Fucking coward.

Next time keep my name out of your stupid shit, got it bitch?

would love to do that....unfortunately I have an 8 year old and a 5 year old so my movie going experience is generally children's movies (Avante would love it)....this

Dude, grow the fuck up, ok? You;re the one taking little kids to the movies, not me. Fucking pedo.

Chirp chirp

johnsmith
04-01-2017, 12:43 AM
Yes, it is. I'm just giving a little rope here.

Agreed

DPG21920
04-01-2017, 10:35 AM

You are wrong IMO. Most theaters have designated "kids movies" meaning it's posted and known that babies are allowed in those showings.

But other than that, it's only selfish if the people do not take the baby out of the theater in the event they are fussy. If the baby isn't making any noise, who cares.

SpursforSix
04-01-2017, 12:11 PM
You are wrong IMO. Most theaters have designated "kids movies" meaning it's posted and known that babies are allowed in those showings.

But other than that, it's only selfish if the people do not take the baby out of the theater in the event they are fussy. If the baby isn't making any noise, who cares.

I agree with your thoughts. But from experience, most people they take a baby to a non-kids movie are somewhat selfish in that they didn't want to find a babysitter or couldn't put off seeing the movie until they did find one because 90% of the time, these are the ones that don't take their baby out when it keeps crying.

DD
04-01-2017, 12:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E8NJnz83Fs

UZER
04-01-2017, 01:56 PM

Of course who cares. I would think it's implied we're talking about crying babies and parents who don't take them out.

DJR210
04-01-2017, 02:38 PM
The movies on an opening night are usually a place to get into some shit for me.. If someone is rude, I won't hesitate to do a obnoxiously loud shhhhhh which usually leads to some dirty looks or wannabe hard ass antics.. It's all a bunch of young dipshits who haven't learned how to act yet.. Teens talking and laughing, cell phones glowing, babies crying.. It's just not worth going when it's a packed house IMO

clambake
04-01-2017, 02:55 PM
baby boss is getting good reviews.

SpursforSix
04-01-2017, 03:14 PM
The movies on an opening night are usually a place to get into some shit for me.. If someone is rude, I won't hesitate to do a obnoxiously loud shhhhhh which usually leads to some dirty looks or wannabe hard ass antics.. It's all a bunch of young dipshits who haven't learned how to act yet.. Teens talking and laughing, cell phones glowing, babies crying.. It's just not worth going when it's a packed house IMO

Man...I will never go to a movie on opening night. And usually not in the first three weeks if it's a blockbuster.
I want to 1) pick my seat and 2) minimize the chances of someone sitting directly in front of me.

Just as bad as a crying baby is the dude that has a whole row to sit on and has to pick the one seat in front of yours. And then needs to constantly lean back and forth.

DJR210
04-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Man...I will never go to a movie on opening night. And usually not in the first three weeks if it's a blockbuster.
I want to 1) pick my seat and 2) minimize the chances of someone sitting directly in front of me.

Just as bad as a crying baby is the dude that has a whole row to sit on and has to pick the one seat in front of yours. And then needs to constantly lean back and forth.

I hear you.. I rarely go, and won't go until 9/8 when IT drops.. I fully expect it to be teen night, so I'll catch a midnight showing past their curfews.

Also, some theaters allow you to pick and reserve seats online now. Gives you a seat map and 2 mins or so to choose and pay.

leemajors
04-01-2017, 10:00 PM
^^I do they exact opposite. I go to 10:00am showings at Alamo Drafthouse. 0 kids.

Hopefully not on Tuesdays, those are the baby day showings.

Avante
04-02-2017, 04:17 AM
What gets me is why Mexicans have to haul the whole tribe everywhere they can when one of those kids is old enought to baby sit the others.

Of course we have the classic...

Mexican woman pushing a stroller, a couple kids tagging along behind and she's pregnant, coming out of the welfare office.

SpursforSix
04-02-2017, 05:55 AM
I hear you.. I rarely go, and won't go until 9/8 when IT drops.. I fully expect it to be teen night, so I'll catch a midnight showing past their curfews.

Also, some theaters allow you to pick and reserve seats online now. Gives you a seat map and 2 mins or so to choose and pay.

The reserve seat thing is cool. I've never used it but sounds like a good idea. Although I can see some issues if you reserve a seat and then a big group comes in and sits down before you get there. Then you have to look like a jerk when you come in and make them move.

We we have the curse and blessing of living out in the sticks. There's an old 4 plex about 15 minutes away. Good thing is, after a week or so after an opening, it's never crowded. Bad thing is that unless it's a big movie, it won't be shown. They didn't even run Get Out.

But I rarely go to the movies anymore anyway. I'm OK waiting the 6 months to see it at home.

DMC
04-02-2017, 03:56 PM
With the high end systems you can put in homes for cheap these days, I don't understand why anyone goes to the theater to sit in dirty chairs, walk through sticky areas and be exposed to the worst of society just to see a movie 2 weeks earlier than you would otherwise at home, at your leisure.

Avante
04-06-2017, 09:29 PM
With the high end systems you can put in homes for cheap these days, I don't understand why anyone goes to the theater to sit in dirty chairs, walk through sticky areas and be exposed to the worst of society just to see a movie 2 weeks earlier than you would otherwise at home, at your leisure.

Been to about 50 movies the last few years and have never experienced anything like that. Sure, ya use your head on when to go. During school hours, yep.

I don't care what ya have at home it can't compare to what the theater owns. And some movies MUST be "experienced" with the 3-D, massive screen, killer sound system.

Adam Lambert
04-06-2017, 11:06 PM

next time you get up the courage to venture outside your artillery bunker and be around people again, you should check out a movie theater like alamo drafthouse or look cinemas. theaters have changed a lot in the past 10 years.

DMC
04-07-2017, 11:36 AM
next time you get up the courage to venture outside your artillery bunker and be around people again, you should check out a movie theater like alamo drafthouse or look cinemas. theaters have changed a lot in the past 10 years.

I've been to all of those places. I travel around the world all the time. I've been everywhere. Even right now I'm sitting at Boston Logan Airport. What have you done lately?

DMC
04-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Been to about 50 movies the last few years and have never experienced anything like that. Sure, ya use your head on when to go. During school hours, yep.

I don't care what ya have at home it can't compare to what the theater owns. And some movies MUST be "experienced" with the 3-D, massive screen, killer sound system.

idiot

Leetonidas
04-07-2017, 12:47 PM
This is why I normally go to the drafthouse. Usually no fucking kids

DJR210
04-07-2017, 12:56 PM

Wow. A fucking Avante post I agree with?!

Yeah, there's no way I would opt to see Avatar at home vs 3D Imax..

SpursforSix
04-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Wow. A fucking Avante post I agree with?!

Yeah, there's no way I would opt to see Avatar at home vs 3D Imax..

Probably the major exception there.

And my biggest movie regret. Everyone telling me how badass it was and I kept putting it off until the movie was gone. It must have been something special at the theater because it was pretty average on DVD.

SpursforSix
04-07-2017, 01:02 PM
This is why I normally go to the drafthouse. Usually no fucking kids

Careful. Avante did some bad things with that kind of logic.

DJR210
04-07-2017, 04:36 PM
Probably the major exception there.

And my biggest movie regret. Everyone telling me how badass it was and I kept putting it off until the movie was gone. It must have been something special at the theater because it was pretty average on DVD.

DVD?? You stay fucking up..

Yeah, that movie was fucking amazing at the IMAX. Glad I went before it left the theater.

I. Hustle
04-07-2017, 05:22 PM
I've been to all of those places. I travel around the world all the time. I've been everywhere. Even right now I'm sitting at Boston Logan Airport. What have you done lately?

"I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE! SEEN THEATERS ALL OVER THE WORLD! NOTHING COMPARES TO MY SURROUND SOUND AND GAMING CHAIR!!!"

Leetonidas
04-07-2017, 08:11 PM
Careful. Avante did some bad things with that kind of logic.

:lol

DMC
04-07-2017, 09:42 PM
"I'VE BEEN EVERYWHERE! SEEN THEATERS ALL OVER THE WORLD! NOTHING COMPARES TO MY SURROUND SOUND AND GAMING CHAIR!!!"

I don't have a gaming chair. There is a certain feel you get at a theater, I won't lie, but I've had it enough already. Your hyperbole is duly noted though, and an indication you really don't have anything to say.

Adam Lambert
04-08-2017, 11:48 AM
I fly on planes

Kim Jong-il
04-08-2017, 12:00 PM

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about DMC. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

DMC
04-08-2017, 01:02 PM
i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about DMC. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol

You butt fucking piece of shit.

DMC
04-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Your capitulation is duly noted, now go clock back in from lunch.