PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: won't make the finals

ambchang
04-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Pretty obvious on that, just too many holes on the team. I would even say I'd be happy if they make it out the 2nd round.

Kawhi is the only person who can be a consistent, reliable offense, and even then he isn't special in terms of creating for others. Aldridge is a bit of a ball stopper, the three point shooters are a product of teams not knowing how to defend the Spurs offense yet. Once the playoffs start, good teams will figure out ways to shut down the Spurs on defense. If the Spurs meet up with good defensive teams, like the Warriors of the Jazz, be prepared to have a number of games in the high 80s and low 90s.

The defense is still solid though, so I guess there is something to get the team through the 1st round, or even the 2nd round.

Let's hope Green or Mills get hot in the playoffs in the 2nd and WCF, that's their only hope.

whitemamba
04-01-2017, 11:22 PM
I disagree , I have he spurs winning at all this year tbh, I don't think dubs are deep enough: they choked hard last year , and kawhi is the anti KD and I think he'll lock him down.

DMC
04-02-2017, 01:47 AM
Pretty obvious on that, just too many holes on the team. I would even say I'd be happy if they make it out the 2nd round.

Kawhi is the only person who can be a consistent, reliable offense, and even then he isn't special in terms of creating for others. Aldridge is a bit of a ball stopper, the three point shooters are a product of teams not knowing how to defend the Spurs offense yet. Once the playoffs start, good teams will figure out ways to shut down the Spurs on defense. If the Spurs meet up with good defensive teams, like the Warriors of the Jazz, be prepared to have a number of games in the high 80s and low 90s.

The defense is still solid though, so I guess there is something to get the team through the 1st round, or even the 2nd round.

Let's hope Green or Mills get hot in the playoffs in the 2nd and WCF, that's their only hope.

Earth shattering prediction, presented with nuance, poise and insight.

DAF86
04-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Hillary Clinton won't be president.

ElNono
04-02-2017, 05:12 PM
I disagree , I have he spurs winning at all this year tbh