04-02-2017, 04:50 PM
Great movie IMo

Reminded me a lot about Moon

Its basically Moon but with a hot piece of pussy

Watched it blazed as fuck

4 stars ImO

cd021
04-03-2017, 04:47 AM
Pretty good, with a solid plot. Surprised by the bad reviews. Solid 4 star.

LaMarcus Bryant
04-03-2017, 08:13 AM
Was it better than KONG

Chinook
04-03-2017, 10:43 AM
No intention of watching it. It just looked shitty. So tired of Jennifer Lawrence by now.

rjv
04-03-2017, 10:56 AM
story sounded so awful; i have no intention to watch.

hater
04-03-2017, 12:00 PM
Was it better than KONG

Isnt Kong just a hollywood hype bullshit kinda movie?

Nah Passengers is deep psychological

Also reminded me of Gattaca

And the sets are fucking bad ass

elbamba
04-03-2017, 12:39 PM
Saw if Friday. It sucked. Save your redbox dollar.

04-03-2017, 12:43 PM
31% on RT :lol

hater
04-03-2017, 02:51 PM
:lmao of course Rotten Tomatobrain retards didnt like it

Them dumbshits think Pirates of the Caribean is a good sci fi flick :lol

monosylab1k
04-03-2017, 03:14 PM
:lmao of course Rotten Tomatobrain retards didnt like it

Them dumbshits think Pirates of the Caribean is a good sci fi flick :lol

Nobody over the age of 12 likes those Pirate movies, nor does anybody classify it as "sci fi". You just have shitty taste in movies brah.

monosylab1k
04-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Isnt Kong just a hollywood hype bullshit kinda movie?

Nah Passengers is deep psychological

Also reminded me of Gattaca

And the sets are fucking bad ass

:lmao

Creepy guy watched a girl sleep, and wakes her up from cryosleep early to creep on her. Girl chooses to die alone with the creep instead of going back to sleep like a normal human. The End. Stupidly written characters make stupidly written decisions :cry so deeply psychological :cry

rjv
04-03-2017, 04:03 PM

Creepy guy watched a girl sleep, and wakes her up from cryosleep early to creep on her. Girl chooses to die alone with the creep instead of going back to sleep like a normal human. The End. Stupidly written characters make stupidly written decisions :cry so deeply psychological :cry why didn't he just look for the profile of fishburne's character to start with? then he could have gone back to sleep too. instead, dude decides to go all stalker mode.

hater
04-03-2017, 04:22 PM
Nobody over the age of 12 likes those Pirate movies, nor does anybody classify it as "sci fi". You just have shitty taste in movies brah.

Pirates of the caribean 79% RT :lol

hater
04-03-2017, 04:24 PM

Creepy guy watched a girl sleep, and wakes her up from cryosleep early to creep on her. Girl chooses to die alone with the creep instead of going back to sleep like a normal human. The End. Stupidly written characters make stupidly written decisions :cry so deeply psychological :cry

Um nope they had no ability to go back to sleep

Even if they wanted to. Good story and good acting. Yeah the end wasnt all that but its better than Captain Jack Sparrow fisting a guy :lol

hater
04-03-2017, 04:25 PM
why didn't he just look for the profile of fishburne's character to start with? then he could have gone back to sleep to? instead, dude decides to go all stalker mode.

nigga needed some punani

Cant hate

rjv
04-03-2017, 04:29 PM
Damn u nigas overanalyze shit

Its a fucking movie. You watch it you post about it and you move on that was my "how it should have ended" take.

hater
04-03-2017, 04:30 PM
that was my "how it should have ended" take.

Sure point taken :tu. But As I said in my edit

Niga needed some punani

Kim Jong-il
04-03-2017, 04:34 PM
Um nope they had no ability to go back to sleep

Even if they wanted to. Good story and good acting. Yeah the end wasnt all that but its better than Captain Jack Sparrow fisting a guy :lol
:lmao did you even watch the movie. She had the option to go back to sleep, but chose to die with Creepy McStalker instead :lol such a deep think piece, would you rather die alone with a creep or go back to sleep and wake up with the rest of humanity :lmao

hater
04-03-2017, 04:35 PM
:lmao did you even watch the movie. She had the option to go back to sleep, but chose to die with Creepy McStalker instead :lol such a deep think piece, would you rather die alone with a creep or go back to sleep and wake up with the rest of humanity :lmao

I musta missed that part reloading my bong :lol

Will check it out and let you know if my opinion changes

But for now. This movie is da shit 4 solid stars

Kim Jong-il
04-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Sure point taken :tu. But As I said in my edit

Niga needed some punani
:lmao getting sensitive because nobody likes the shitty movie you like, then editing your post because you realize what a little whiny pussy you look like.

You enjoyed a shitty movie. It's fine, it happens to all of us. Just admit you like a shitty movie and stop semen shielding it.

hater
04-03-2017, 04:49 PM
:lmao getting sensitive because nobody likes the shitty movie you like, then editing your post because you realize what a little whiny pussy you look like.

You enjoyed a shitty movie. It's fine, it happens to all of us. Just admit you like a shitty movie and stop semen shielding it.

Dont get your panties in a bunch faggot

I could care less if your retarded ass likes it or not :lol

Oh and 7 in IMDB. Suck it :lol

I. Hustle
04-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Dont get your panties in a bunch faggot

I could care less if your retarded ass likes it or not :lol

Oh and 7 in IMDB. Suck it :lol

You COULD care less if his retarded ass likes it or not? So that means you care a little about his retarded ass.

hater
04-03-2017, 05:10 PM
You COULD care less if his retarded ass likes it or not? So that means you care a little about his retarded ass.

I could

I. Hustle
04-03-2017, 05:17 PM
I could

Why would you care at all if he likes it or not? I mean... his ass is retarded.

hater
04-03-2017, 05:28 PM
Why would you care at all if he likes it or not? I mean... his ass is retarded.

True

I agree after reconsidering. I dont care at all!

RGMCSE
04-04-2017, 10:17 AM
I watched it on kodi. I'm glad I didn't pay for it. It felt like it could've been a decent sci-fi but it was a bullshit love story that pretended to be more than what it was.

Reck
04-04-2017, 10:43 AM
briannabittel (http://www.metacritic.com/user/briannabittel)Dec 21, 2016
Left me in tears. Some things were not very logical, but who cares! It has Jennifer Lawrence so of course it was good! Movies never make me cry, but this one did.

:lol shitty take that sounds familiar to what a Trump suppoter would say. Movie sucks, but hey, Jennifer is in it so its a 10. :lol

RGMCSE
04-04-2017, 03:11 PM
briannabittel (http://www.metacritic.com/user/briannabittel)Dec 21, 2016
Left me in tears. Some things were not very logical, but who cares! It has Jennifer Lawrence so of course it was good! Movies never make me cry, but this one did.

:lol shitty take that sounds familiar to what a Trump suppoter would say. Movie sucks, but hey, Jennifer is in it so its a 10. :lol

Fuck you!:lol Classic dems mentality.

hater
04-04-2017, 03:13 PM
I actually dont like that chick didnt even know her name :lol

Hate those hunger bullshit movies shes in

But she looks damn fine in this movie niggas. She might be about to hit her stride

RGMCSE
04-04-2017, 03:16 PM
I actually dont like that chick didnt even know her name :lol

Hate those hunger bullshit movies shes in

But she looks damn fine in this movie niggas. She might be about to hit her stride

Havent you you seen the fappening pics. Bitch has a whole catalog of sex scene stills of hustler proportions.

hater
04-04-2017, 03:20 PM
Havent you you seen the fappening pics. Bitch has a whole catalog of sex scene stills of hustler proportions.

Didnt teally like her face. Kinda looked swollen to me

But she mist have done something to her or maybe just becoming a full woman tbqh

What a lucky dude whoever is gonna go next on dat

RGMCSE
04-04-2017, 04:30 PM
Didnt teally like her face. Kinda looked swollen to me

But she mist have done something to her or maybe just becoming a full woman tbqh

What a lucky dude whoever is gonna go next on dat

To each their heir own I guess.

hater
04-04-2017, 11:40 PM

Any links ma bratha?

RGMCSE
04-05-2017, 09:30 AM
Any links ma bratha?

Just google jlaw fappening pics. You'll get plenty of options.