PDA

View Full Version : A number of playoff teams are tanking to get the Spurs

playbonner15
04-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Once again the Spurs looks like the most beatable among the top contenders. I hear that Grizz, OKC, Clits, Hou wants to face the Spurs since they're the easiest matchup. Hope the Spurs prove them wrong :ihit

MVPCues
04-02-2017, 08:11 PM
The coaches call you up to tell you this?

daslicer
04-02-2017, 08:19 PM
Once again the Spurs looks like the most beatable among the top contenders. I hear that Grizz, OKC, Clits, Hou wants to face the Spurs since they're the easiest matchup. Hope the Spurs prove them wrong :ihit

How can Houston tank for the Spurs? They could lose all of their remaining games and will still be stuck in third place. Also the Clippers are pretty much stuck in the 4-6 slot. They could lose all of their games and still not fall to 7th. A lot of insecurity by spur fans like the OP which makes them pathetic.

hater
04-02-2017, 08:28 PM
I disagree IMO spurs are clearly the 2nd best West team out there. Sure all teams will rather face them than Worriers but thats about it

Yes I also agree Griz and OKC probably want the Spurs since they have beatn them in the playoffs before.

But thats about it. Clittoris and Houston actually want home court

Ron Swanson
04-02-2017, 08:30 PM
I've heard the Dubs are trying to tank down to the 8 seed to play us in the first round. Fuck.