PDA

View Full Version : Utah can realistically lose their last 5 games, should the Spurs want them to?

$pursDynasty
04-03-2017, 05:01 PM
The Jazz have 30 losses, the Clip have 31 and the Thunder have 33. They occupy the 4th, 5th and 6th positions in the West. The Jazz remaining schedule contains a home and away with the Trailblazers, hosting the Timberwolves, at GSW and ending the season hosting the Spurs. They are 5-5 in their last 10 games. TBH when it looked like we could snatch the #1 seed, I was rooting for the Jazz to win because I would much rather face them than the Clips, but now that we are basically locked into the #2 seed, having the Thunder and the Clips at #4 and 5 might be to our benefit. The Clips jumping them seems simple enough but can the Thunder? Their remaining schedule isn't that daunting, the Nuggets twice, Timberwolves, Grizz, Suns and Bucks. Then again who is to say that the Clips and Thunder want the 4 and 5 seed?

Robz4000
04-03-2017, 05:06 PM
I'd be for it since it'd get two of the Spurs' toughest matchups in the opposite bracket and Utah could knock off the Rockets if they're fully healthy. However, I'd also like to see Utah go up against the Dubs; theoretically they have all the tools/personnel to give them a series.