PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Kevin Durant :cry

lefty
04-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Kevin Durant: "James worthy did some shady shit to me" [Kevin Durant on The Bill Simmons Podcast](https://soundcloud.com/the-bill-simmons-podcast/kevin-durant-on-his-injury-return-to-okc-and-the-javale-shaq-beef-ep-195), [via CSN Bay Area](http://www.csnbayarea.com/warriors/kevin-durant-reveals-story-about-james-worthy-being-shady) Simmons then asked Durant: “What’s the best criticism you’ve heard of yourself from the guys on TV?” As Durant started to answer, his agent, Rich Kleiman, started to laugh and chimed in. “Yo. You know what’s the best story, I’m not gonna name names … tell him the story about how the player came up to you, and you were like, ‘He kept it so real…'” Durant: “Do you want me to say his name?” Kleiman: “That’s up to you guys.” Durant: “Out of his respect to him … but he did kind of do some shady shit to me.” Durant then shared the following story: “We played in Vancouver, first game in a Warriors uniform. And I see James Worthy walking out as I was leaving the game … it’s a legend here. ‘Big Game James.’ I didn’t get to see him play but I just know all about him … I’m a little skeptical at this point to even talk to anybody from the generation before because I don’t even know how they feel about me as a person, as a player because these dudes — they look at me as like, ‘Oh you switching teams, you chasing this, you chasing that.’ So I’m just gonna keep it moving. “But he was like, ‘Man. Don’t worry about that stuff. People change jobs every single year, every single day. Don’t worry about that. Just go out there and keep working and go win.’ So I’m like, ‘Man that’s nice.’ “So I came back home that night and my boy Randy — I was like, ‘Man. James worthy was cool. He showed me so much love. I appreciate that.’ He (Randy) was like, ‘Huh? He was talking so bad about you on TV. He was saying Magic wouldn’t have done that. I wouldn’t have done that…’ “Yo, stop selling out. Stop selling your brothers out. This is a fraternity. Stop selling us out … stop doing that man, and then come in my face talking that nonsense. I was really fooled with him." SOURCE: http://nba.nbcsports.com/2017/04/03/kevin-durant-james-worthy-did-some-shady-s-to-me/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Capt Bringdown
04-03-2017, 10:50 PM
LOL, today's NBA. Always with the victim card.

Robz4000
04-03-2017, 10:58 PM
:cry y dont ppl liek me ?!?! :cry

FkLA
04-03-2017, 11:30 PM
why can't people just respect me for joining a 73-win team :cry

Fabbs
04-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Any thoughts on Worthys two faced chit?

Clipper Nation
04-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Tbh, Worthy comes across as just as fake and two-faced as Durbeta. If you're going to (rightfully) criticize Durbeta for taking the easy way out on TV, don't kiss his ass and say the exact opposite thing when you see him in public.

Fabbs
04-04-2017, 12:26 AM
Tbh, Worthy comes across as just as fake and two-faced as Durbeta. If you're going to (rightfully) criticize Durbeta for taking the easy way out on TV, don't kiss his ass and say the exact opposite thing when you see him in public.
Worthy was so often ass kissing and complicit of Kirby and Byron with his LA Time Warner All Things Laker show (or whatever the f it's called) the last two seasons.

hater
04-04-2017, 09:41 AM
Hes a laker :lol

Why would anyone be surprised hes a 2 face snitch :lol

Dumb ass Durbeta what is he 5 years old?

Darth_Pelican
04-04-2017, 11:22 AM
:cry Stop being mean to my son

http://i.imgur.com/huSiiNu.gif

unleashbaynes
04-04-2017, 03:47 PM
Players in other sports change teams all the time. Big deal. Fuck methKC, that franchise deserves to rot with Westbrook.

UZER
04-04-2017, 04:04 PM
Players in other sports change teams all the time. Big deal. Fuck methKC, that franchise deserves to rot with Westbrook.

It's not really the changing of teams. Its all the surrounding circumstances.

lilbthebasedgod
04-04-2017, 04:33 PM
Lmao at still hating KD loyalty doesn't matter get used to it.

Clipper Nation
04-04-2017, 04:57 PM
Lmao at still hating KD loyalty doesn't matter get used to it.

It isn't even about loyalty. He'd have been a lot less hated if he signed with literally any other team on his list. It's the fact that he signed with the 73-win team he had just choked against weeks earlier that pisses people off. Especially since Durbeta publicly criticized LeBron's decision to sign with the Heat in 2010 (even though that was still in the spirit of competition, unlike Durant's move last offseason).

Durbeta signing with the Warriors is the most anti-competitive bitch move in sports history. He deserves a lot more criticism than he's actually been given. He's still been coddled to an insane degree by fans and the presstitutes, tbh. And Stephanie, Klaynus and Gaymond haven't been criticized at all for tampering with Durant all last year.

lilbthebasedgod
04-04-2017, 09:51 PM
It isn't even about loyalty. He'd have been a lot less hated if he signed with literally any other team on his list. It's the fact that he signed with the 73-win team he had just choked against weeks earlier that pisses people off. Especially since Durbeta publicly criticized LeBron's decision to sign with the Heat in 2010 (even though that was still in the spirit of competition, unlike Durant's move last offseason).

Durbeta signing with the Warriors is the most anti-competitive bitch move in sports history. He deserves a lot more criticism than he's actually been given. He's still been coddled to an insane degree by fans and the presstitutes, tbh. And Stephanie, Klaynus and Gaymond haven't been criticized at all for tampering with Durant all last year.
There is not a free agent in the world who wouldn't want to play with GS. The past doesn't matter. Durant was wrong to criticize james though I agree and was hypocritical.

Competition isn't for the players to decide. If the league doesn't want this to happen, then they should've made a rule like they do for unfair trades and blocked future versions of this from happening.

Ice009
04-05-2017, 07:51 AM

It can't get any clearer than this. The fact that you have to explain this to people is absolutely mind-boggling. Most people would have been OK with it if he went to any other team. The fact that the Warriors won 73 games and should have won it is there, the fact that OKC lost to them with him choking is there, it's all there, and it goes on and on and on from there. It was a bitch move and he deserves all the criticism he gets. He bought it all upon himself. He wanted it easy.

hater
04-05-2017, 08:07 AM
There is not a free agent in the world who wouldn't want to play with GS.

Do you have any evidence to back up this claim? Or should we just consider it a brain fart?

SpursforSix
04-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Nothing to see here. Just two role players going back and forth.

resistanze
04-05-2017, 09:33 AM
It can't get any clearer than this. The fact that you have to explain this to people is absolutely mind-boggling. Most people would have been OK with it if he went to any other team. The fact that the Warriors won 73 games and should have won it is there, the fact that OKC lost to them with him choking is there, it's all there, and it goes on and on and on from there. It was a bitch move and he deserves all the criticism he gets. He bought it all upon himself. He wanted it easy.

What's worse for me is he doesn't have the balls to stand by his decision. He says he did what's best for him, then on several occasions says 'I'm glad GSW lost' and 'No way in hell I go to GSW if they won lat year' which of course, is idiotic. Not really sure how Kyrie making a jumpshot changed his entire life decision if as he and others have said, there's nothing wrong with going to GSW.

unleashbaynes
04-05-2017, 01:08 PM
And Wade Boggs and Roger Clemens went to the Yankees. Didn't seem to hurt their legacies.

Mark Celibate
04-05-2017, 01:43 PM
And Wade Boggs and Roger Clemens went to the Yankees. Didn't seem to hurt their legacies.

That's apples and oranges. Baseball players don't have near the effect on a game as do NBA players who play every day and get the ball whenever they want. They can make an impact at any point really.

In baseball, nobody really gives a shit about how many championships you've won since, as a position player, you only bat one out of nine times and as a starting pitcher, you only get the ball once every five days.

Clipper Nation
04-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Clemens was loathed when he went to the Yankees. He pissed off two division rivals' fanbases at the same time with that move, let alone the rest of North America. Not even two rings and his sixth Cy Young were enough to restore his reputation after that bitch move. He was Durbeta before Durbeta.

unleashbaynes
04-05-2017, 03:19 PM
Clemens was loathed when he went to the Yankees. He pissed off two division rivals' fanbases at the same time with that move, let alone the rest of North America. Not even two rings and his sixth Cy Young were enough to restore his reputation after that bitch move. He was Durbeta before Durbeta.

You sure it wasn't the whole steroids controversy?

Clipper Nation
04-05-2017, 03:44 PM
You sure it wasn't the whole steroids controversy?
The steroid accusations didn't come out until his twilight years. At that point, he was already seen as an asshole because of his move to the Yankees, his headhunting style of play, and diva behavior.

Horse
04-06-2017, 12:34 PM
Durant a bigger bitch than even lebron

DMC
04-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Lefty needs posting training :lol

lefty
04-06-2017, 04:53 PM
Lefty needs posting training :lol

Assistant Splits has been slacking off

phxspurfan
04-09-2017, 12:57 PM

Same shit was said about A-Rod when he want to the Yankees when they already had Jeter