PDA

View Full Version : Man dies while attempting donut eating contest

InRareForm
04-04-2017, 12:51 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/04/04/denver-man-dies-while-attempting-doughnut-eating-challenge.html

RGMCSE
04-04-2017, 03:08 PM
I just went to that location in November. Crazy. Donuts were ok but then I'm not a big sweets guy. A donut with coffee one in a blue moon is ok. I tried these because of the novelty.

Reck
04-04-2017, 03:30 PM
I just went to that location in November. Crazy. Donuts were ok but then I'm not a big sweets guy. A donut with coffee one in a blue moon is ok. I tried these because of the novelty.

Doesn't that give you the shits?

These losers didn't even know how to properly give the guy an abdominal thrust to spit all that shit out. What exactly were they doing that they didn't manage to help this poor guy in some way.

InRareForm
04-04-2017, 04:00 PM
Not knowing the abdominal thrusts or even attempting it should be a criminal offense.

RGMCSE
04-04-2017, 04:32 PM
Doesn't that give you the shits?

These losers didn't even know how to properly give the guy an abdominal thrust to spit all that shit out. What exactly were they doing that they didn't manage to help this poor guy in some way.

What a coffee and a donut? Uh I guess eventually.

SpursforSix
04-05-2017, 10:22 AM
Not knowing the abdominal thrusts or even attempting it should be a criminal offense.

Bend over, I'll fucking show you abdominal thrusts and a criminal offense.