PDA

View Full Version : Spurs vs Mavs

jermaine
04-05-2017, 06:37 AM
I have tickets to this game... I got them for Christmas an my birthday an The tickets were $308 a piece!! With all this resting players shit, I'm starting to get bothered. Ginobili took a hit to the thigh, Kawhi took a shot to the face, an they have a game tonight too. I'm praying they rest tonight an not April 7th in Dallas.. I'm sure that will be my last chance to see my favorite Sour of all time in person. I really don't wanna just watch the back of his head behind the bench. It's funny how you don't pay attention to shit until it effects you (resting players)!!!

Fireball
04-05-2017, 06:52 AM
you are in deep shit tbh ... road game will be a rest game for many for sure ...

RD2191
04-05-2017, 06:54 AM
No offense but you should've seen this coming before you bought the tickets.

jermaine
04-05-2017, 07:13 AM
I didn't buy the tickets. My mother & father- in- law did last yr.. (R.I.P Mr. Jimmy) an he's passed away since then too.. Best father- in- law ever.. won't even get to share the outcome with him... I love to see Bertans play, so I'm sure I'll see that. I'm just thinking about my last chance to see Ginobili, maybe. That's all I could think about when he took that shot to his leg.

Fireball
04-05-2017, 07:15 AM
I love to see Bertans play, so I'm sure I'll see that. I'm just thinking about my last chance to see Ginobili, maybe. That's all I could think about when he took that shot to his leg.

I was sure Bertans would get some playing time last night especially when the Spurs were not able to score for 9 straight minutes ... Pop is going crazy right now

RD2191
04-05-2017, 07:24 AM
I didn't buy the tickets. My mother & father- in- law did last yr.. (R.I.P Mr. Jimmy) an he's passed away since then too.. Best father- in- law ever.. won't even get to share the outcome with him... I love to see Bertans play, so I'm sure I'll see that. I'm just thinking about my last chance to see Ginobili, maybe. That's all I could think about when he took that shot to his leg.

Well damn, make the best of it then.

dabom
04-05-2017, 08:16 AM
No offense but you should've seen this coming before you bought the tickets.

:lol

TheGreatYacht
04-05-2017, 08:42 AM
I'm sure that will be my last chance to see my favorite Sour of all time in person. I really don't wanna just watch the back of his head behind the bench.
I'm sure this isn't Parker's last year...

Canyonero
04-05-2017, 09:02 AM
I'm sure this isn't Parker's last year...

He said "his favorite" not "the best" so bad trolling tbh.

TheGreatYacht
04-05-2017, 09:06 AM
He said "his favorite" not "the best" so bad trolling tbh.
:lol

SpursforSix
04-05-2017, 09:06 AM
I have tickets to this game... I got them for Christmas an my birthday an The tickets were $308 a piece!! With all this resting players shit, I'm starting to get bothered. Ginobili took a hit to the thigh, Kawhi took a shot to the face, an they have a game tonight too. I'm praying they rest tonight an not April 7th in Dallas.. I'm sure that will be my last chance to see my favorite Sour of all time in person. I really don't wanna just watch the back of his head behind the bench. It's funny how you don't pay attention to shit until it effects you (resting players)!!!

I believe that Pop will recognize the long term history of Spurs/Mavs and will at least have the whole team suited up and getting some time.

jermaine
04-05-2017, 12:34 PM
I will be at the game in my grey Kawhi jersey, grey an black Spurs hat with the throwback fiesta emblem, my black Spurs Adidas shorts, with the new Spurs slides that cost $44.. But won't get to see Ginobili for the last time! Fuck me

jermaine
04-05-2017, 12:35 PM
I forgot, my Kawhi stance socks too!

jermaine
04-05-2017, 12:38 PM
An with my white wife on my hip! Look for me Mav fans....

SnakeBoy
04-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Sorry to hear bout your father in law, forget about who's playing and just go have a blast for him.

hater
04-05-2017, 01:10 PM
I will be at the game in my grey Kawhi jersey, grey an black Spurs hat with the throwback fiesta emblem, my black Spurs Adidas shorts, with the new Spurs slides that cost $44.. But won't get to see Ginobili for the last time! Fuck me

Manure sill probably play 1 more year tbh

jermaine
04-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Sorry to hear bout your father in law, forget about who's playing and just go have a blast for him.

Respect! Most def...

jsandiego
04-05-2017, 02:35 PM
An with my white wife on my hip! Look for me Mav fans....I might have to take my white wife and make it a date night myself! Of course I'm white too, so not really out of the ordinary :lol

RD2191
04-05-2017, 02:35 PM
An with my white wife on my hip! Look for me Mav fans....

:hat

jermaine
04-05-2017, 05:52 PM
I might have to take my white wife and make it a date night myself! Of course I'm white too, so not really out of the ordinary :lol

That's so Mavs Spurstalk members that's at the game will know me.. lol They might see me an be like, Naaaw can't be Jermaine... he's with a white woman. That's something that faggot Phillip would say!!!

cd98
04-05-2017, 06:00 PM
Never buy Spurs tickets for a game in the last week and a half of the season unless you are a big fan of Anderson and Forbes.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Are you terminally ill or something?

spurs1990
04-05-2017, 10:03 PM
Hope he plays for your benefit but I strongly believe Manu Ginobili has another season in him.

But with that being said, I'm planning on making a sabbatical to San Antone for one of the Memphis games as well just in case.

DPG21920
04-05-2017, 11:02 PM
That's so Mavs Spurstalk members that's at the game will know me.. lol They might see me an be like, Naaaw can't be Jermaine... he's with a white woman. That's something that faggot Phillip would say!!!

My man, Phillip is married to a black woman :lol. Pretty sure he would not say that.

jermaine
04-06-2017, 12:41 AM
My man, Phillip is married to a black woman :lol. Pretty sure he would not say that. is he for real??? An I thought that nicca was racist! He just liked to troll my black ass.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-06-2017, 12:51 AM
My man, Phillip is married to a black woman :lol. Pretty sure he would not say that.

I'm a white guy married to a black woman, so you can't always go by that.

BillMc
04-06-2017, 03:17 AM
Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Losing family is tough. Hope you and your wife are ok.

On the good news front, it would not surprise me if this is NOT your last chance to see Manu. Think he surprises us and comes back at least one more year. :flag:

jermaine
04-06-2017, 06:16 AM
Sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Losing family is tough. Hope you and your wife are ok.

On the good news front, it would not surprise me if this is NOT your last chance to see Manu. Think he surprises us and comes back at least one more year. :flag:

I hope so too, but I didn't catch the game last night until the 3rd an seen he was out(good sign he'll play Friday)... I really don't care who plays, as long as I seen the Spurs. I actually went to San Antonio for a game 1 birthday, an I was so happy I took pictures with strangers an ushers. LMBO I want a picture with the coyote to be honest.

TheGreatYacht
04-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Aldridge, Leonard, Gasol out (rest)
Murray, Green, Ginobili out (injured)

So you'll get to see:

Dedmon/Anthony
Bertans/Lee
Anderson
Simmons/Forbes
Parker/Mills

dabom
04-06-2017, 03:33 PM
Maybe you can get porkers autograph. Tell him to sign piggy. :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Not sure how you'll be able to sneak a microwave in, but I'm sure Paddy will buy it from you and you'll get some of your money back OP :tu

LaMarcus Bryant
04-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Jermaine aren't you det guy who took a huge shit and clogged that toilet in the Jack Daniels Club on the 1st floor AAC?

Proxy
04-06-2017, 04:39 PM
Kawhi, LMA, DG, Pau, Manu all sitting

TDomination
04-06-2017, 04:44 PM
At least Parker will be playing lol

jermaine
04-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Aldridge, Leonard, Gasol out (rest)
Murray, Green, Ginobili out (injured)

So you'll get to see:

Dedmon/Anthony
Bertans/Lee
Anderson
Simmons/Forbes
Parker/Mills

You're Bill shittin me right!?! Please Jesus say he is!

jermaine
04-06-2017, 06:58 PM
Jermaine aren't you det guy who took a huge shit and clogged that toilet in the Jack Daniels Club on the 1st floor AAC?

No it wasn't me, but I would with no problems!

Dex
04-06-2017, 07:32 PM
You're Bill shittin me right!?! Please Jesus say he is!

Nope, that's the official report.

Sell your tickets soon if you don't want to watch the C-squad. Prices gonna crash.

And next time, don't buy late-season tix.

TheGreatYacht
04-07-2017, 05:01 PM
No GT?

jermaine
04-07-2017, 06:43 PM
I'm here with some damn good seats... section 106. Patty out early shooting by himself. The KA decided to come out

wildbill2u
04-07-2017, 06:58 PM

Manu's last game will be so sad for a lot of fans. Like Timmy and Parker there are so many memories. My most outstanding memory about Manu will be that drive to the basket through several Heat players in the final game of the 2014 Championship. Damn, you could tell he would NOT be stopped. And following the shot that gave us the lead, the crowd knew that Championship was in the trophy case.

Sorry about your father in law and the price is high for a game without the stars, but enjoy it as entertainment. Just to make you feel worse, my son bought the tickets to game five and they were decent seats near the TV commentators. The price was about $420 apiece as I recall. Cheap at the price and I have them in a frame on my wall with some other memorabilia about the game.

jermaine
04-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Kyle Anderson is taller than I thought

jermaine
04-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Guy in front of me drove from San Antonio for this game.... Hell I don't feel bad anymore. Lol

dabom
04-07-2017, 07:30 PM
Guy in front of me drove from San Antonio for this game.... Hell I don't feel bad anymore. Lol

Notsayingmuch.:lol

dabom
04-07-2017, 07:32 PM
Also dude. Don't turn on ST at the game. :lol

SpursforSix
04-07-2017, 08:04 PM
At least you can say you saw Forbes before he committed suicide.

SpursforSix
04-07-2017, 08:18 PM
:pop: fuck yo tickets fool

jermaine
04-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Highlight of the game... chick hit a half court shot for a 65 inch tv!!

SAGirl
04-07-2017, 10:45 PM
Kyle Anderson is taller than I thought
Hope you had fun that was nice game by him, Davis and Forbes (Simmons some Lee late too)

dabom
04-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Highlight of the game... chick hit a half court shot for a 65 inch tv!!

Brah.:lol