PDA

View Full Version : Wild Turkey "Rare Breed" Barrel Proof Bourbon Whiskey Review

Kim Jong-il
04-05-2017, 08:54 PM
This stuff will put hair on your balls, fellas. Like 114 proof or something. And as Lt. Archie Hicox would say, "damn good stuff, sir". This is incredibly good. It packs a punch, but it's the good burn. Spicier than most bourbons, as Wild Turkey tends to use a little more rye in their mash.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this an 8.8 rating. Pricey but worth it. The master distiller at WT says to leave it in the freezer and drink it straight when it's ice cold. I agree. I've also tried drinking it room temperature neat, and while I enjoy it, it does bring the heat to a level where I need an ice cube or two. Just don't mix it with Coke like an asshole. In Fabbs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) case he may want to cut it with a drop or two of cinnamon flavoring, so that he can still drink a man's whiskey, but with the flamer twink sensibilities he loves so much.

I. Hustle
04-06-2017, 12:11 PM
This stuff will put hair on your balls, fellas. Like 114 proof or something. And as Lt. Archie Hicox would say, "damn good stuff, sir". This is incredibly good. It packs a punch, but it's the good burn. Spicier than most bourbons, as Wild Turkey tends to use a little more rye in their mash.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I give this an 8.8 rating. Pricey but worth it. The master distiller at WT says to leave it in the freezer and drink it straight when it's ice cold. I agree. I've also tried drinking it room temperature neat, and while I enjoy it, it does bring the heat to a level where I need an ice cube or two. Just don't mix it with Coke like an asshole. In Fabbs (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=3662) case he may want to cut it with a drop or two of cinnamon flavoring, so that he can still drink a man's whiskey, but with the flamer twink sensibilities he loves so much.

How would it pair with Vanilla Coke?

Fabbs
04-06-2017, 01:41 PM
This stuff will put hair on your balls, fellas.
Do you have this with or before your helping of Sr. cauk?