I. Hustle
04-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Honesty, I never liked him.

He never Rickled your don?

SpursforSix
04-06-2017, 04:14 PM
He never Rickled your don?

I don't know. Where my schematic?

I don't know what it is about him. I can't even remember much that he did. But it seemed like he was always on with Johnny Carson. And he rubbed me the wrong way. If he were alive and in front of my, I'd test his mettle.

I. Hustle
04-06-2017, 04:30 PM
I don't know. Where my schematic?

I don't know what it is about him. I can't even remember much that he did. But it seemed like he was always on with Johnny Carson. And he rubbed me the wrong way. If he were alive and in front of my, I'd test his mettle.

So you would have liked him more had he rubbed you the right way? Communication is key in relationships. Did you ever tell him how you felt? Did you ever say, "Don, I don't like it when you rub me that way. Rub me this way instead." or did you just assume that he was supposed to know how to rub you?

SpursforSix
04-06-2017, 04:37 PM
So you would have liked him more had he rubbed you the right way? Communication is key in relationships. Did you ever tell him how you felt? Did you ever say, "Don, I don't like it when you rub me that way. Rub me this way instead." or did you just assume that he was supposed to know how to rub you?

Wait...do you mean like having him rub my weiner? Would I be naked or is he rubbing it through my jeans? If I'm naked, do I have options like greasing his head up with vegetable oil? And would he talk while he was rubbing me? That'd be a turnoff.

I. Hustle
04-06-2017, 04:53 PM
Wait...do you mean like having him rub my weiner? Would I be naked or is he rubbing it through my jeans? If I'm naked, do I have options like greasing his head up with vegetable oil? And would he talk while he was rubbing me? That'd be a turnoff.

No idea. You are the one that said he rubbed you the wrong way. I don't know how he rubbed you. I don't know the situation. All I know is that communication is key in any relationship and that you have to talk to your partner.

SpursforSix
04-06-2017, 04:55 PM
No idea. You are the one that said he rubbed you the wrong way. I don't know how he rubbed you. I don't know the situation. All I know is that communication is key in any relationship and that you have to talk to your partner.

I'm uncomfortable telling a 80 year old man to oil up his head and rub it on my genitals and by the way...don't say anything. Awkward.