PDA

View Full Version : Why is Kawhi so Quiet? Interesting Video

Sigz
04-07-2017, 09:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRS6o6_fxMU

YGWHI
04-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Thanks for sharing this vid :tu

Obviously, his father's death made a huge impact on his personality. A few years ago, I read an article where his coach Tim Sweeney Jr and former teammates like Snell and Jermaine Castleberry -on Spurs' staff now- talking about how much he changed after that.

But also, Kawhi grew up living with his mom and four older sisters, five women. I'd say that every guy who grew up with that many women at home really know what I'm talking about...No man wants to talk after experienced one day in a house with 5 female fam.

r0drig0lac
04-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Thanks for sharing this vid :tu

Obviously, his father's death made a huge impact on his personality. A few years ago, I read an article where his coach Tim Sweeney Jr and former teammates like Snell and Jermaine Castleberry -on Spurs' staff now- talking about how much he changed after that.

But also, Kawhi grew up living with his mom and four older sisters, five women. I'd say that every guy who grew up with that many women at home really know what I'm talking about...No man wants to talk after experienced one day in a house with 5 female fam.

true story

Spurtacular
04-07-2017, 11:09 PM
Asperger's, tbh.

hater
04-07-2017, 11:37 PM
Asperger's, tbh.

Restrictive repetitive patterns. Kawhi is not that

Aspergers, its not

Spurtacular
04-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Restrictive repetitive patterns. Kawhi is not that

Aspergers, its not

I say it jokingly. Most with Asperger's are frankly smarter than him. I do think it comes down to intelligence and social deficiencies. It's not some grand strategy on his part.

hater
04-07-2017, 11:40 PM
Hes a Hannibal Lecter type imo

He just doesnt care to be social with other humans, except for very few close ones. He sees no point.

Plus hes an assasin who enjoys owning other humans

04-07-2017, 11:41 PM
Autistic.

You can tell he's worked a lot on his public speaking and interviews since coming into the league, though.

BillMc
04-08-2017, 04:09 AM
Kawhi taking the Teddy Roosevelt maxim to heart.

bic50
04-08-2017, 09:53 AM
Autistic.

You can tell he's worked a lot on his public speaking and interviews since coming into the league, though.
More like introverted.