PDA

View Full Version : Man that chick from Modern Family sure blossomed

SpursforSix
04-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Not Haley. She's hot too but her younger sister. The smart one. Not the Asian...Avante you pedo.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2017, 10:15 PM
I'm gonna go to a party next week. There's some 18-22 year olds there. Going to hunt for some Ariel Winter look alike. :lol

Avante
04-09-2017, 03:09 AM
Not Haley. She's hot too but her younger sister. The smart one. Not the Asian...Avante you pedo.

The least attractive people on earth are Asians. So wrong yet again.

But....it's like Coors out in the desert with you being a Bud man.

One thing about Asian women, they make ya feel like John Holmes. Ouch, be careful with that thing babysan, you no drill for oil.

Love these stupid SFS threads, they all do far better with Avante in them.

Nice little mix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trZ_ylHAMSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7fLMnZ8JDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBwrCry3iuk

SpursforSix
04-09-2017, 06:51 AM
The least attractive people on earth are Asians. So wrong yet again.

But....it's like Coors out in the desert with you being a Bud Man

Hmmm. So you think Asians are ugly but were desperate enough to pay one for sexy. Face it, you used the same logic with their age and gender.

Avante: " well I think young Asian boys are ugly and maybe 13 is a little too old for me. But hey it's like having a Coors in the dessert".

Which is a dumb ass idea by the way.

Avante
04-13-2017, 12:26 AM
Hmmm. So you think Asians are ugly but were desperate enough to pay one for sexy. Face it, you used the same logic with their age and gender.

Avante: " well I think young Asian boys are ugly and maybe 13 is a little too old for me. But hey it's like having a Coors in the dessert".

Which is a dumb ass idea by the way.

Dude, your level of stupid should be illegal.

First off dummy I was in the navy for 3 years and 10 months, I made 4 WESTPACS, yep, a Shellback. I paid for pussy all over the place, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Bangkok, Phillipines, Kowloon, Taipei. Where did you ever get this stupid..."pay one for sex"....at? I'd guess...hmmmm?....30 maybe more. And not one of them was younger than 18, keep in mind I was only 19-22 myself.

So as usual, wrong again.

Dude, where did I say ugly? I said....less attractive....right? In a room full of women there are going to be a few lookers ok stupid?

Stupid, stick to telling all of us what ya think of tv shows, ok? Once ya leave that ya totally suck.

Chucho
04-13-2017, 10:33 AM
Stupid, stick to telling all of us what ya think of tv shows, ok? Once ya leave that ya totally suck.

That's a pretty damn good burn. Objectively speaking.

Chucho
04-13-2017, 10:36 AM

And for the record, the ugliest Ethnicity, by and by, are the Brits with jacked grills. Followed by real, real Africans.

SpursforSix
04-13-2017, 12:48 PM

And for the record, the ugliest Ethnicity, by and by, are the Brits with jacked grills. Followed by real, real Africans.

Aborigines for the win.

clambake
04-13-2017, 01:00 PM
Aborigines for the win.

those things are real?

SpursforSix
04-13-2017, 01:32 PM
those things are real?

Yep. Made the mistake of importing one. "Australian women want to come be with you". Sounded pretty cool. So I ordered one of them. Bad news? It was an Aborigine. Good news? They didn't poke air holes in the crate so there was no awkward moment.