PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sean Spicer he just killed himself by saying Hitler didnt gas his ppl

hater
04-11-2017, 04:22 PM
On live tv :lol

:lmao what a retard

Forgot what happened in the Concentration Camps

:lol

Bye bye moron

Who is going to be the next WH PR guy???

Add one more to your totem pole Shillarytards :lol

Reck
04-11-2017, 04:30 PM
He also called the camps centers. Like they were shopping malls. :lol

boutons_deux
04-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Trash "hires the best people", just another LIE

hater
04-11-2017, 04:32 PM
He also called the camps centers. Like they were shopping malls. :lol

:lol

Damn what anninept mofo

rjv
04-11-2017, 04:33 PM
the old "well hitler did worse" ploy. and if you're going to pull the tired, old act of what was worse in war bit you probably shouldn't forget that your own country is the only one to have ever dropped 2 nuclear bombs.

hater
04-11-2017, 04:39 PM
:lmao the radio are just playing his mumbling

Holy shit what a disaster

Chris
04-11-2017, 04:53 PM
It's going to be like this for another 8 years. A "gotcha" game every time someone on the Right says something statistically or historically inaccurate. The Left and the MSM propaganda machine are the ones who started this Nazi Hitler business so it's no surprise Spicer got caught up in their madness. Overall though I think Spicer is doing a great job and handling the race baiting war mongering Globalists quite well. He even made SNL relevant again for about a week.

TSA
04-11-2017, 04:56 PM
It's going to be like this for another 8 years. A "gotcha" game every time someone on the Right says something statistically or historically inaccurate. The Left and the MSM propaganda machine are the ones who started this Nazi Hitler business so it's no surprise Spicer got caught up in their madness. Overall though I think Spicer is doing a great job and handling the race baiting war mongering Globalists quite well. He even made SNL relevant again for about a week.

What Spicer said was dumbly put, but pretty accurate as I'm sure he meant Hitler wasn't using chemical weapons on the battlefield.

baseline bum
04-11-2017, 04:58 PM
So Dear Leader wants to say Assad was worse than Hitler? :lmao

apalisoc_9
04-11-2017, 05:00 PM
Damn...Hollywood Jews are going to kill this guy.

Chris
04-11-2017, 05:02 PM
What Spicer said was dumbly put, but pretty accurate as I'm sure he meant Hitler wasn't using chemical weapons on the battlefield.

Agreed.

spurraider21
04-11-2017, 05:03 PM
The allegation is that assad is nailing civilians with chem weapons, not just combatants

spurraider21
04-11-2017, 05:04 PM
:cry liberals fault

baseline bum
04-11-2017, 05:07 PM
:cry liberals fault

:cry White House press briefings are supposed to be safe spaces :cry

AaronY
04-11-2017, 05:08 PM
It's liberals fault for noticing the incompetency :depressed

If only they would disappear..they are truly the cause of all the problems in the world..

Adam Lambert
04-11-2017, 05:11 PM
poor white house media correspondent having to deal with gotcha questions from the media

hater
04-11-2017, 05:12 PM
So Dear Leader wants to say Assad was worse than Hitler? :lmao

B Asically that was the point Spicey was tryng to make :lol

He said Not even Hitler would stoop so low (actual quote)

:lmao

Kim Jong-il
04-11-2017, 05:58 PM
:cry White House press briefings are supposed to be safe spaces :cry
:cry stop triggering Spicer :cry

Reck
04-11-2017, 06:13 PM
8 Years. :lol

clambake
04-11-2017, 07:23 PM

now wild cobra can tell us about how not all of hitlers camps were bad.

DarrinS
04-11-2017, 07:55 PM
The fourth estate is always there for us to speak truth to power.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/29/politics/sean-spicer-russian-dressing-not-russian-trnd/

boutons_deux
04-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Hitler gassed his citizens

Assad gassed his citizens

Rightwingnuts distinguish between killing non-combatants in a gas chamber or in their homes, as if it were a useful, meaningul distinction. :lol

goddam, you Trash supporters are fucking idiots.

pgardn
04-11-2017, 09:14 PM
the old "well hitler did worse" ploy. and if you're going to pull the tired, old act of what was worse in war bit you probably shouldn't forget that your own country is the only one to have ever dropped 2 nuclear bombs.

The way people die makes a difference.
The world has decided this. There are rules to war. The UN has rules (followed or not)
How do you want to die? And far fewer people died in those nuclear blasts compared to the firebombing of Germany and Japan. And then there is Joseph Stalin....

This is a difficult subject. Numbers dead, how people die, the organized effort to kill an ethnic group...

TSA
04-11-2017, 10:07 PM
The world has decided this. There are rules to war. The UN has rules (followed or not)
How do you want to die? And far fewer people died in those nuclear blasts compared to the firebombing of Germany and Japan. And then there is Joseph Stalin....

This is a difficult subject. Numbers dead, how people die, the organized effort to kill an ethnic group...

Would using a pesticide to poison and kill someone be considered a chemical weapons attack?

TeyshaBlue
04-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Spicer's wheels are completely off now. OTOH, I can't imagine a shittier job than press sec for this trainwreck of an administration. I'd rather clean all the bathrooms in Ft Worth with my tongue than take on that gig.

Mitch
04-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Spicer is an amateur, he's just there to distract the media on a daily basis.

pgardn
04-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Would using a pesticide to poison and kill someone be considered a chemical weapons attack?

Yeah sure. Pests...

Insects are just like people. Do you understand that chemical weapons are designed specifically to kill humans, not insects?

Please stop trying to make a ludicrous point. Or are you really contemplating this? Cause I'm sure we could load a bomb full of boric acid and just decimate roaches in Syria while leaving us amused.

TSA
04-11-2017, 11:04 PM
What was Zyklon B designed to do?

baseline bum
04-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Spicer's wheels are completely off now. OTOH, I can't imagine a shittier job than press sec for this trainwreck of an administration. I'd rather clean all the bathrooms in Ft Worth with my tongue than take on that gig.

I would do it in a second. Can you imagine how much he's going to make on the tell-all book deal in a few years?

pgardn
04-11-2017, 11:12 PM

Its hydrogen cyanide. It's not put into bombs. It's still used in a variety of applications.

You could kill people in a gas chamber with N2 or CO2 ( breathe into a paper bag) N2 makes up 79% of what we breathe, but if it pushes the oxygen out... So back to bombing people with chemicals.

WTF is your point?

Spicer forgot about the gas chambers used TO KILL PEOPLE?

baseline bum
04-11-2017, 11:16 PM

Same shit sarin was, so that wasn't a chemical weapons attack either in Syria?

pgardn
04-11-2017, 11:22 PM

Actually it has a very different chemical structure than HCN
But yes, his point or whatever, is silly.

baseline bum
04-11-2017, 11:26 PM
Actually it has a very different chemical structure than HCN
But yes, his point or whatever, is silly.

Yeah but it was first developed as a pesticide.

DMX7
04-11-2017, 11:28 PM
He's not going anywhere. But his biggest mistake was apologizing. If you don't admit you're wrong, then you can always deny you ever were. That's how it works. Trump understands this.

pgardn
04-11-2017, 11:31 PM
Yeah but it was first developed as a pesticide.

And I did not know that so there you have it.

Many of these organic compounds just need a little adjustment to make them good aresols, heat resistant, water soluble, and they can be used for other purposes. Some quite innocent in industry.

Splits
04-12-2017, 06:03 AM
inb4 Dale comes to Spicey's defense, denies Holocaust

boutons_deux
04-12-2017, 06:18 AM
Trash hires the best people, an ignorant, tone-deaf, inarticulate spokesperson who repeatedly misspeaks

Blake
04-12-2017, 09:23 AM

Lol 8 years

rjv
04-12-2017, 09:57 AM

This is a difficult subject. Numbers dead, how people die, the organized effort to kill an ethnic group... i was mostly being caustic to make a subtle point from which other points could be drawn. one, it's always ironic when the U.S. condemns other nations for their inhumane actions when the U.S. has had a history of selective outrage (just ask latin america, africa and indonesia). from this one should already know that the U.S. has been either directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of deaths in the last decade alone and this number is too vast too imagine if you go back a few more decades than that. so, moral relativism or the ethics of consequentalism has become the operative norm, morally speaking, and i would argue that this relativism is far more utilitarian than pragmatic, philosophically speaking. we've come a long way from the theodicy of augustine and aquinas. and yes, the fact that the media obsesses over the manner of death, rather than the sheer volume of how many innocent civilians have been killed by this reckless war on terror, is just one more element of this increasingly dystopic world.

TSA
04-12-2017, 10:52 AM

Depends on delivery method of said chemicals.

Joseph Kony
04-12-2017, 11:37 AM
"hitler didnt use chemicals on the field guys, he only gassed jews in the camps, totally different!" :lmao :lmao

Sportcamper
04-12-2017, 11:39 AM
When is the last time the white house have a speaker who was not certifiable…:lmao

TSA
04-12-2017, 12:27 PM
"hitler didnt use chemicals on the field guys, he only gassed jews in the camps, totally different!" :lmao :lmao

Hitler's murders in the gas chambers were much worse, but they weren't chemical weapons attacks IMO.

baseline bum
04-12-2017, 01:09 PM
Hitler's murders in the gas chambers were much worse, but they weren't chemical weapons attacks IMO.

The were pesticide attacks, just like Assad's

Kim Jong-il
04-12-2017, 01:14 PM
:lmao semen shielding Hitler in order to semen shield Spicey.

TSA
04-12-2017, 01:21 PM
The were pesticide attacks, just like Assad's

Guy keeps car running in the garage and kills himself, chemical weapons attack?

Joseph Kony
04-12-2017, 01:42 PM
:lol using chemical gasses to kill people isnt using chemical weapons. ok.

baseline bum
04-12-2017, 02:01 PM
:lol using chemical gasses to kill people isnt using chemical weapons. ok.

Hitler's gas chambers were just for delousing. They just got the concentration a little wrong the first few times.

Mikeanaro
04-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Why RIP? did Bill Clinton die when he fucked everyone on the oval office?

boutons_deux
04-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Sean Spicer Given Own Press Secretary To Answer Media’s Questions About His Controversial Statements “The remarks from the press secretary are being taken out of context, which is unfortunate, given the fact that he is in actuality trying to make very much the opposite point,” said Press Secretary to the White House Press Secretary Kevin Harrigan

in his first briefing following his appointment to the role, whose primary duties include conducting supplementary press conferences after Spicer’s daily briefings in order to clarify and explain his comments.

“If you actually look at the evidence from all sides—the substance, if not the entire whole, is solid, which is what he was trying to articulate all along.

And that remains true even if the media is trying to nitpick his words and promote their own message.

I understand the point, but it’s clear what he was trying to say with the aforementioned statements—even the parts he was referring to—and, um, I’m sorry, you can’t just pretend otherwise.”

http://www.theonion.com/article/sean-spicer-given-own-press-secretary-answer-media-55751?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

boutons_deux
04-12-2017, 05:07 PM
http://images.dailykos.com/images/388327/story_image/Spicer_Gas_Station_web.jpg?1492007636

pgardn
04-12-2017, 08:39 PM
i was mostly being caustic to make a subtle point from which other points could be drawn. one, it's always ironic when the U.S. condemns other nations for their inhumane actions when the U.S. has had a history of selective outrage (just ask latin america, africa and indonesia). from this one should already know that the U.S. has been either directly or indirectly responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of deaths in the last decade alone and this number is too vast too imagine if you go back a few more decades than that. so, moral relativism or the ethics of consequentalism has become the operative norm, morally speaking, and i would argue that this relativism is far more utilitarian than pragmatic, philosophically speaking. we've come a long way from the theodicy of augustine and aquinas. and yes, the fact that the media obsesses over the manner of death, rather than the sheer volume of how many innocent civilians have been killed by this reckless war on terror, is just one more element of this increasingly dystopic world.

The difference is we know it, weigh it, and discuss it. Imo Central and South America showed the stark power of business in US decision making. Then of course the communist scare tactics. Iran was the example of upholding a dictator and the problems it causes. But then we have cases like Panama. Harder to dissect.

spurraider21
04-13-2017, 01:09 AM
Sean Spicer Given Own Press Secretary To Answer Media’s Questions About His Controversial Statements

“The remarks from the press secretary are being taken out of context, which is unfortunate, given the fact that he is in actuality trying to make very much the opposite point,” said Press Secretary to the White House Press Secretary Kevin Harrigan

in his first briefing following his appointment to the role, whose primary duties include conducting supplementary press conferences after Spicer’s daily briefings in order to clarify and explain his comments.

“If you actually look at the evidence from all sides—the substance, if not the entire whole, is solid, which is what he was trying to articulate all along.

And that remains true even if the media is trying to nitpick his words and promote their own message.

I understand the point, but it’s clear what he was trying to say with the aforementioned statements—even the parts he was referring to—and, um, I’m sorry, you can’t just pretend otherwise.”

http://www.theonion.com/article/sean-spicer-given-own-press-secretary-answer-media-55751?utm_content=Main&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=SocialMarketingthe onion is funny. no need to hide the URL. massive increase from your usual boroshit report

pgardn
04-13-2017, 07:39 AM
the onion is funny. no need to hide the URL. massive increase from your usual boroshit report

And Boots is playing editor with the funny stuff.
This will not stand.
The whole article in a font size bigger than the atomic scale below. Or maybe I just need a wall of a screen.

http://www.theonion.com/article/sean-spicer-given-own-press-secretary-answer-media-55751

rjv
04-13-2017, 12:12 PM
The difference is we know it, weigh it, and discuss it. Imo Central and South America showed the stark power of business in US decision making. Then of course the communist scare tactics. Iran was the example of upholding a dictator and the problems it causes. But then we have cases like Panama. Harder to dissect.i agree that we do and thus the last portion of my comments. i believe we have deferred to a form of consequentalism which is, at that, often influenced by 'others' agendas.

DarrinS
04-13-2017, 01:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYI1SBt9-m8

apalisoc_9
04-13-2017, 01:53 PM
I'm surprised Jew Holloywood hasn't pounced on this. I've read reports of exagerration and lies by the jews so they can use white guilt to Steal Palestine...

but can't confirm these reports.

Regardless if its true or not, that statement shows a completel lack of empathy towards the Jews that did suffer in WW2.

monosylab1k
04-13-2017, 05:13 PM

:cry but but but they said it too! :cry

clambake
04-13-2017, 05:51 PM
:lmao semen shielding Hitler in order to semen shield Spicey.

no shit

clambake
04-13-2017, 05:55 PM
The Semen Acceptor

IceColdBrewski
04-13-2017, 06:02 PM
Lefties still trying to feign outrage over this?

clambake
04-13-2017, 06:03 PM
outrage? i think you guys are fucking stupid.

Spurminator
04-13-2017, 07:25 PM

Trump President not Chris Matthews

DMX7
04-13-2017, 11:20 PM
I fault Spicer for so many things but not for this. Everyone knew what he meant but had to play victim. The media is so at fault for getting distracted by crap like this.

Hitler gassed millions of jews in concentration camps, but he didn't use chemical weapons in warfare against other state militaries. That's all he meant.

monosylab1k
04-13-2017, 11:27 PM
I fault Spicer for so many things but not for this. Everyone knew what he meant but had to play victim. The media is so at fault for getting distracted by crap like this.

Hitler gassed millions of jews in concentration camps, but he didn't use chemical weapons in warfare against other state militaries. That's all he meant.

8 years of nitpicking every last thing Obama did. "he saluted :cry muh troops :cry with coffee in his hand"

so they can go fuck themselves if they think they won't get the same shit sandwich shoved in their faces.

baseline bum
04-14-2017, 12:20 AM
8 years of nitpicking every last thing Obama did. "he saluted :cry muh troops :cry with coffee in his hand"

so they can go fuck themselves if they think they won't get the same shit sandwich shoved in their faces.

:cry But Obummer gave the queen an ipod :cry

boutons_deux
04-15-2017, 11:17 AM
Sean Spicer is the perfect person to defend Donald Trash's lies

a guy who speaks of "Holocaust centers" and issues multiple clarifications in writing after his original statement (which the press room generously offered to let him correct) cannot characterize such profound ignorance and stupidity as a "mistake"

Spicer is the perfect figure to transmit — indeed channel — the president and his administration.

Spicer's condescension ("Stop shaking your head," he instructed April Ryan) is nothing new, nor is Spicer's historical ignorance.

Remember, this crowd claimed that leaving "Jews" out of the Holocaust Remembrance Day statement was appropriate.

Likewise,

Spicer's lack of mastery over basic policy issues,

his fake conspiracy theories,

preference for bullying and bluster, and

abject dishonesty mirror those of his boss, to an almost uncanny degree.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-sean-spicer-hitler-trump-lies-20170413-story.html#testnws=politicsnow&track=_newsletter_politics-now___________20170415

TeyshaBlue
04-15-2017, 12:04 PM
:cry But he did it first! :cry
lol 3rd grade.

DMC
04-17-2017, 07:34 PM
now wild cobra can tell us about how not all of hitlers camps were bad.

Stalag 13 was pretty cool as I recall.