PDA

View Full Version : Firefox says this site has a virus

guillermo78228
04-15-2017, 09:49 PM
I'm always struggling with logging into this forum due to Firefox pop ups, same with chrome. I had to use an iPad to log in now. Anyone have this problem?

Trainwreck2100
04-15-2017, 10:18 PM
If you're using your phone use the stock Internet browser

JudynTX
04-17-2017, 12:42 PM
Something weird going on with this site. My job has blocked it a few times.

Chris
04-17-2017, 05:05 PM
Wow what a stunning revelation. Thank God you started a thread about this. Amberlamps? Call em'!

Wild Cobra
04-17-2017, 08:08 PM
Yes, and I bet it has to do withe the links that some users embed in there posts.

Rather than us having to deal with these alerts, SpursTalk need to ban those users.

Reck
04-17-2017, 09:26 PM
Wow what a stunning revelation. Thank God you started a thread about this. Amberlamps? Call em'!

I bet this post went a lot smoother in your head.

Chris
04-18-2017, 12:25 AM
I bet this post went a lot smoother in your head.

Shut up faggot

Reck
04-18-2017, 01:15 AM
Shut up faggot

Highly original coming from the wrestling watching homosexual.

DisAsTerBot
04-18-2017, 11:26 AM
Yes, and I bet it has to do withe the links that some users embed in there posts.

Rather than us having to deal with these alerts, SpursTalk need to ban those users.

Banning people based on a hunch. Par for the course WC

boutons_deux
04-18-2017, 11:41 AM
the problem is that it's HTTP unencrypted instead of HTTPS encrypted

the domain owners are negligent

DJR210
04-18-2017, 05:15 PM
Highly original coming from the wrestling watching homosexual.

Whoa whoa whoa.. Kingdom Hearts isn't exactly the manliest form of entertainment, bud

Reck
04-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Whoa whoa whoa.. Kingdom Hearts isn't exactly the manliest form of entertainment, bud

Yeah equating video games to watching man in tights playing with themselves...makes sense. :lmao

DJR210
04-18-2017, 05:50 PM
watching man in tights playing with themselves

If that's what you see when watching men (and women) in scripted combat, you're gay.

Reck
04-18-2017, 06:06 PM
If that's what you see when watching men (and women) in scripted combat, you're gay.

It's how it is. Watching grown man grope each other is mighty gay. The fact you haven't grown out of this homo form of entertaiment is not my problem.

:cry but its scripted combat
:cry nothing gay about muh wrestlers being half naked
:lol djr actually defending this shit

DJR210
04-18-2017, 06:08 PM
It's how it is. Watching grown man grope each other is mighty gay. The fact you haven't grown out of this homo form of entertaiment is not my problem.

I'm only pointing out you have nary room to clown someone for what they watch, or the age you feel is an acceptable cutoff. You're a grown man watching anime and playing Kingdom Hearts, that's all I am saying.

Reck
04-18-2017, 06:48 PM
I'm only pointing out you have nary room to clown someone for what they watch, or the age you feel is an acceptable cutoff. You're a grown man watching anime and playing Kingdom Hearts, that's all I am saying.

:lol watching anime. You're so shook you're making shit up.

And it doesn't matter what games I play. They are no different than the shit you geek out on your PC, only I do it on console.

Avante
04-18-2017, 07:52 PM

I love the rasslin' and nothing gay about me.

If ya know the history of it all and I do, it's an amazing story. Extremely interesting. You are simply ignorant about the sport. So many rasslers in the movies, so many footballers turned to rasslin'.

From Ed "Strangler" Lewis to "Nature Boy" Buddy Rogers to Hulk Hogan to Seth Rollins, what a story.

DJR210
04-19-2017, 07:37 AM
:lol watching anime. You're so shook you're making shit up.

And it doesn't matter what games I play. They are no different than the shit you geek out on your PC, only I do it on console.

:lol uhhhh yeah, Kingdom Hearts is much different than the shit I "geek out" to

Lets see.. Rifles and military themes vs key swords and Mickey Mouse :lol

Reck
04-19-2017, 02:53 PM
:lol uhhhh yeah, Kingdom Hearts is much different than the shit I "geek out" to

Lets see.. Rifles and military themes vs key swords and Mickey Mouse :lol

WWE 2K17 playing nigga. :lmao

You watch and play that shit daily. Get the fuck outta here with that weak shit.

DJR210
04-19-2017, 04:02 PM
:lol I get the hate on wrestling, this is nothing new, but tbh

wrestling games >mickey mouse clubhouse

Reck
04-19-2017, 05:14 PM
:lol I get the hate on wrestling, this is nothing new, but tbh

wrestling games >mickey mouse clubhouse

If you knew anything about that game you'd know that it has more to do with Final Fantasy than Mickey Mouse. It's literally a crossover game. lol