PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter!

mavsfan1000
04-16-2017, 01:21 AM
Even if we don't agree on politics, I hope you have a good one.

Splits
04-16-2017, 03:08 AM
Fuck Easter.

Fuck OP.

mavsfan1000
04-16-2017, 03:33 AM
Fuck Easter.

Fuck OP.
A rich bitter person. Sorry can't relate to you anyway on this.

He is risen!

rmt
04-16-2017, 05:19 AM
Happy Easter.

Will Hunting
04-16-2017, 07:52 AM

He is risen!
What's sad is that Jesus decided to make Splits richer than you even though you have more faith in him than Splits does :lol

benefactor
04-16-2017, 10:11 AM

He is risen!
http://www.thearrogantatheist.com/images/shirts/zombie-zoom.jpg

Kim Jong-il
04-16-2017, 11:52 AM
http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/easter-paganism-christianity-rabbit-eggs-history-origins/

Prior to Christianity, many ancient religions had myths and legends about the death and rebirth of gods and goddesses. Celebrations of these gods usually occurred in the springtime.

After Easter became established as a Christian holiday, the traditions and symbols of the pagans remained. Even the name of the holiday Easter is derived Eostre, an Anglo-Saxon goddess associated with spring and fertility.

:lmao Stupid Christians thinking they're celebrating Jesus when they're really worshipping pagan fertility gods :lmao

DMX7
04-16-2017, 09:36 PM
What's sad is that Jesus decided to make Splits richer than you even though you have more faith in him than Splits does :lol

The lord works in mysterious ways. :lol

TheGreatYacht
04-16-2017, 11:28 PM
Fuck Easter.

Fuck OP.

Blake
04-17-2017, 09:06 AM

Buy that's your president

Mark Celibate
04-17-2017, 12:39 PM

He is risen!

No offense, but you are a big reason why atheists have become bitter to Christianity. You know spurstalk is majority atheist and yet you're here trying to push your beliefs. Keep it to yourself and focus on cleansing your own soul instead of worrying about others.

I. Hustle
04-17-2017, 01:11 PM
No offense, but you are a big reason why atheists have become bitter to Christianity. You know spurstalk is majority atheist and yet you're here trying to push your beliefs. Keep it to yourself and focus on cleansing your own soul instead of worrying about others.

So he is a big reason that atheists have become bitter? Please, I get so tired of both groups. The know it all religious people that don't follow the book they bash everyone with. They gossip and slander and constantly act like they are better than everyone.

Then there are the know it all atheists. The ones that took a class on religion at their community college and now believe that they know more than priests, pastors, rabbi's, etc. who have dedicated their lives to their beliefs.

Every side is going to have their share of idiots and people that want to just put down and talk trash about the other to make themselves feel better. It's so stupid that people can't just respect others' beliefs regardless if religious or not. Both groups sound like idiots or like little kids with the name calling and rock throwing.

Blake
04-17-2017, 01:21 PM
So he is a big reason that atheists have become bitter? Please, I get so tired of both groups. The know it all religious people that don't follow the book they bash everyone with. They gossip and slander and constantly act like they are better than everyone.

Then there are the know it all atheists. The ones that took a class on religion at their community college and now believe that they know more than priests, pastors, rabbi's, etc. who have dedicated their lives to their beliefs.

Every side is going to have their share of idiots and people that want to just put down and talk trash about the other to make themselves feel better. It's so stupid that people can't just respect others' beliefs regardless if religious or not. Both groups sound like idiots or like little kids with the name calling and rock throwing.

The ol "it's both sides" bit.

I. Hustle
04-17-2017, 01:45 PM
The ol "it's both sides" bit.

You disagree?

Well I guess you would since you are one of the name callers.

Blake
04-17-2017, 02:49 PM
You disagree?

Yeah, atheists never push things like prayer in school, bathroom laws or put in Nothing We Trust on money.

It's ignorant and lazy to say "it's both sides" and run away

Blake
04-17-2017, 02:51 PM

You just got called both sides stupid idiots

I. Hustle
04-17-2017, 04:33 PM
You just got called both sides stupid idiots

Oooorrrr I said they sound like idiots. Either way though.

You say it's stupid and lazy but is that because of all the energy it takes to post stuff online making fun of religion? Because that is really getting a lot done for prayer in schools, bathroom laws and in nothing we trust on money.

You're right, it really makes a difference posting Zombie Jesus and making fun of someone's beliefs because that really turns people around and doesn't make them angry or defensive. You're really smart. Keep fighting the good fight.

Blake
04-17-2017, 04:37 PM

Well if you don't know for sure, you're lazy and ignorant. It's not hard to figure out really.

Blake
04-17-2017, 04:41 PM

You say it's stupid and lazy but is that because of all the energy it takes to post stuff online making fun of religion? Because that is really getting a lot done for prayer in schools, bathroom laws and in nothing we trust on money.

You're right, it really makes a difference posting Zombie Jesus and making fun of someone's beliefs because that really turns people around and doesn't make them angry or defensive. You're really smart. Keep fighting the good fight.

Lol "energy it takes to post stuff online to make fun of religion"

I don't really give a shit what people believe in. Just keep it to yourself. That's really it.

It shouldn't take much energy or intellect to figure it out. You're just lazy or dumb.

I. Hustle
04-17-2017, 05:13 PM
Lol "energy it takes to post stuff online to make fun of religion"

I don't really give a shit what people believe in. Just keep it to yourself. That's really it.

It shouldn't take much energy or intellect to figure it out. You're just lazy or dumb.

This is EXACTLY what I don't get. Why do they have to keep it to themselves but people like you don't? How dumb does that sound?

You sound so ignorant with your double standards. Do as I say, not as I do. Isn't that what you are so angry about with them?

Blake
04-17-2017, 05:18 PM
This is EXACTLY what I don't get. Why do they have to keep it to themselves but people like you don't? How dumb does that sound?

You sound so ignorant with your double standards. Do as I say, not as I do. Isn't that what you are so angry about with them?

They are trying to push things on the public. I want them to stop. There's no double standard.

Fuck you're stupid.

I. Hustle
04-17-2017, 05:21 PM
Fuck you're stupid.

LMAO excellent rebuttal. Really proved me wrong with that one.

Blake
04-17-2017, 05:23 PM
LMAO excellent rebuttal. Really proved me wrong with that one.

You think you're winning the Internet here?

I don't care what you believe. You can be a dumb fuck all you want. It's your dog given right.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-18-2017, 01:09 AM
I don't believe in god or religion, but fuck the annoying liberal haters tbh.

mavsfan1000
04-18-2017, 01:17 AM
There is always time to mend your ways.

I. Hustle
04-18-2017, 08:36 AM
You think you're winning the Internet here?

I don't care what you believe. You can be a dumb fuck all you want. It's your dog given right.

That's how delusional you are. Winning the internet? You really aren't that important.

Blake
04-18-2017, 01:57 PM
That's how delusional you are. Winning the internet? You really aren't that important.

You're the one thinking I'm trying to "prove you wrong". I don't need to.

You sound like a stupid idiot. And you're not that important.

I. Hustle
04-18-2017, 02:03 PM
You're the one thinking I'm trying to "prove you wrong". I don't need to.

You sound like a stupid idiot. And you're not that important.

LOL Calm down before you raise your blood pressure. At your age, it's not good to throw tantrums like a 3 year old.

You are pretty much the poster child for what I have been saying.

Blake
04-18-2017, 02:14 PM
Coming from dude butthurt because someone posted a picture of zombie jesus.

You sound like an idiot.

Chucho
04-18-2017, 03:04 PM
Yeah, atheists never push things like prayer in school, bathroom laws or put in Nothing We Trust on money.

It's ignorant and lazy to say "it's both sides" and run away

That's stupid. No, Atheists aren't doing that, but they spend their time discriminating against everything Christian and trying to tear down all Christian symbolism everywhere and,moreover, they aren't consistent with their discrimination, it's very Christian-heavy, so they play a facade of PCness in regards to Jews and Islam that is insulting and hypocritical.

At the end of the day, you're either a judgmental hypocrite of the religious sort or you're a hypocritical bigot that persecutes a group of people and justify it with one-sided bias. They do the same thing, trying to stand on either side of the fence and sling shit the other way is LOLZY.

I always take comfort in the saying, "we are all going to know the who was right when we die", until then, keep your beliefs to yourself and shut the fuck up, unless you are fine in bigoted or superficial hypocrisy.

Chucho
04-18-2017, 03:07 PM
Blake is making bigoted comments, but I wouldn't expect him to agree with that objective statement.

I. Hustle
04-18-2017, 03:17 PM
http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/easter-paganism-christianity-rabbit-eggs-history-origins/

:lmao Stupid Christians thinking they're celebrating Jesus when they're really worshipping pagan fertility gods :lmao

Putting all of your faith in the writings of one man... sounds familiar.

The origins of Easter are obscure. It is often assumed that the name Easter comes from a pagan figure called Eastre (or Eostre) who was celebrated as the goddess of spring by the Saxons of Northern Europe. According to the theory, Eastre was the “goddess of the east (from where the sun rises),” her symbol was the hare (a symbol of fertility), and a festival called Eastre was held during the spring equinox by the Saxons to honor her. This theory on the origin of Easter is highly problematic, however.

The major problem with associating the origin of Easter with the pagan goddess Eastre/Eostre is that we have no hard evidence that such a goddess was ever worshiped by anyone, anywhere. The only mention of Eastre comes from a passing reference in the writings of the Venerable Bede, an eighth-century monk and historian. Bede wrote, “Eosturmononath has a name which is now translated as ‘Paschal month,’ and which was once called after a goddess of theirs named Eostre, in whose honor feasts were celebrated in that month. Now they designate the Paschal season by her name, calling the joys of the new rite by the time-honoured name of the old observance” (De Temporum Ratione). And that’s it. Eostre is not mentioned in any other ancient writing; we have found no shrines, no altars, nothing to document the worship of Eastre. It is possible that Bede simply extrapolated the name of the goddess from the name of the month.

In the nineteenth century, the German folklorist Jakob Grimm researched the origins of the German name for Easter, Ostern, which in Old High German was Ostarâ. Both words are related to the German word for “east,” ost. Grimm, while admitting that he could find no solid link between Easter and pagan celebrations, made the assumption that Ostara was probably the name of a German goddess. Like Eastre, the goddess Ostara was based entirely on supposition and conjecture; before Grimm’s Deustche Mythologie (1835), there was no mention of the goddess in any writings.

So, while the word Easter most likely comes from an old word for “east” or the name of a springtime month, we don’t have much evidence that suggests anything more. Assertions that Easter is pagan or that Christians have appropriated a goddess-holiday are untenable. Today, however, it seems that Easter might as well have pagan origins, since it has been almost completely commercialized—the world’s focus is on Easter eggs, Easter candy, and the Easter bunny.

Blake
04-18-2017, 03:50 PM
Blake is making bigoted comments, but I wouldn't expect him to agree with that objective statement.

In this case I don't disagree.

Blake
04-18-2017, 03:55 PM
I always take comfort in the saying, "we are all going to know the who was right when we die", until then, keep your beliefs to yourself and shut the fuck up, unless you are fine in bigoted or superficial hypocrisy.

Lol rant.

You won't know anything when you die. You'll be dead.

Blake
04-18-2017, 03:58 PM

The origins of Easter are obscure. It is often assumed that the name Easter comes from a pagan figure called Eastre (or Eostre) who was celebrated as the goddess of spring by the Saxons of Northern Europe. According to the theory, Eastre was the “goddess of the east (from where the sun rises),” her symbol was the hare (a symbol of fertility), and a festival called Eastre was held during the spring equinox by the Saxons to honor her. This theory on the origin of Easter is highly problematic, however.

The major problem with associating the origin of Easter with the pagan goddess Eastre/Eostre is that we have no hard evidence that such a goddess was ever worshiped by anyone, anywhere. The only mention of Eastre comes from a passing reference in the writings of the Venerable Bede, an eighth-century monk and historian. Bede wrote, “Eosturmononath has a name which is now translated as ‘Paschal month,’ and which was once called after a goddess of theirs named Eostre, in whose honor feasts were celebrated in that month. Now they designate the Paschal season by her name, calling the joys of the new rite by the time-honoured name of the old observance” (De Temporum Ratione). And that’s it. Eostre is not mentioned in any other ancient writing; we have found no shrines, no altars, nothing to document the worship of Eastre. It is possible that Bede simply extrapolated the name of the goddess from the name of the month.

In the nineteenth century, the German folklorist Jakob Grimm researched the origins of the German name for Easter, Ostern, which in Old High German was Ostarâ. Both words are related to the German word for “east,” ost. Grimm, while admitting that he could find no solid link between Easter and pagan celebrations, made the assumption that Ostara was probably the name of a German goddess. Like Eastre, the goddess Ostara was based entirely on supposition and conjecture; before Grimm’s Deustche Mythologie (1835), there was no mention of the goddess in any writings.

So, while the word Easter most likely comes from an old word for “east” or the name of a springtime month, we don’t have much evidence that suggests anything more. Assertions that Easter is pagan or that Christians have appropriated a goddess-holiday are untenable. Today, however, it seems that Easter might as well have pagan origins, since it has been almost completely commercialized—the world’s focus is on Easter eggs, Easter candy, and the Easter bunny.

So Easter might have come from the Germans. Neat.

I. Hustle
04-18-2017, 04:17 PM
So Easter might have come from the Germans. Neat.

Just might.

I'm not into holidays. The only holiday I really like is Thanksgiving but it has nothing to do with it's origins and everything to do with turkey, sides, football and a day off.

I don't like Christmas because I think it's just a way to promote buying a ton of stuff that nobody needs. Toys that will get played with for 2 weeks then discarded. Same with Valentine's day but on an adult level.

I don't campaign against those that want to celebrate it though.

Blake
04-18-2017, 04:26 PM

Neither do I. I don't know anyone that does either.

I. Hustle
04-18-2017, 04:41 PM
Neither do I. I don't know anyone that does either.

Didn't say that you did. All I said is that I don't agree with it but I don't make a big deal about it either.

Chucho
04-18-2017, 05:38 PM
Lol rant.

You won't know anything when you die. You'll be dead.

LOL bias.

Chucho
04-18-2017, 05:39 PM

That's a spot on Avante if ever there was one, I tell ya what.

Blake
04-18-2017, 09:11 PM
Didn't say that you did. All I said is that I don't agree with it but I don't make a big deal about it either.

That's really neat.

Blake
04-18-2017, 09:12 PM
LOL bias.

What's your belief exactly?

Kim Jong-il
04-18-2017, 10:17 PM
Just might.

I'm not into holidays. The only holiday I really like is Thanksgiving but it has nothing to do with it's origins and everything to do with turkey, sides, football and a day off.

I don't like Christmas because I think it's just a way to promote buying a ton of stuff that nobody needs. Toys that will get played with for 2 weeks then discarded. Same with Valentine's day but on an adult level.

LOL the adam sandler of spurstalk trying to go serious. just stick to fart jokes in the club pls thx

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 10:39 PM
LOL the adam sandler of spurstalk trying to go serious. just stick to fart jokes in the club pls thx

Do you want to join the Black Diaper Krew?

baseline bum
04-18-2017, 10:41 PM
I always take comfort in the saying, "we are all going to know the who was right when we die"

How can a dead person know something?

Will Hunting
04-18-2017, 11:04 PM
Do you want to join the Black Diaper Krew?
What are the requirements? I might be interested.

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 11:12 PM
What are the requirements? I might be interested.

You're in. Solid start. You're the head of operations. Just need some solid soldiers now.

Will Hunting
04-18-2017, 11:15 PM
You're in. Solid start. You're the head of operations. Just need some solid soldiers now.
Am I allowed to stay in the laundry krew too? I'd prefer a dual citizenship arrangement.

Can I get some background on the BDK's mission statement?

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 11:18 PM
Am I allowed to stay in the laundry krew too? I'd prefer a dual citizenship arrangement.

Can I get some background on the BDK's mission statement?

That's problematic. If you could join any NBA team, what would it be?

Will Hunting
04-18-2017, 11:28 PM
That's problematic. If you could join any NBA team, what would it be?
I'll have to think about it. I'm happy with where I'm at with the laundry krew, but one day I might get bored with talking nonstop shit to someone with autism ( Fabbs ). What are your plans with the BDK?

SpursforSix
04-18-2017, 11:34 PM
I'll have to think about it. I'm happy with where I'm at with the laundry krew, but one day I might get bored with talking nonstop shit to someone with autism ( Fabbs ). What are your plans with the BDK?

I'm looking to take things to the next level. Leave it all in the court. Synergy with the world. Dotting i's and crossing t's.
Keeping it real and touching the feels.

I. Hustle
04-19-2017, 08:46 AM
That's a spot on Avante if ever there was one, I tell ya what.

It was most def copy and paste. Just like his was. What's the difference?

I. Hustle
04-19-2017, 08:55 AM

Did it hurt your feelings? Because you follow the words of a monk?

Chucho
04-19-2017, 10:41 AM
It was most def copy and paste. Just like his was. What's the difference?

That's why its so spot on.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 10:42 AM
What's your belief exactly?

Irrelevant when talking about your bigotry. Do you treat Jews and Muslims with the same disdain, or only Christians?

Chucho
04-19-2017, 10:43 AM
How can a dead person know something?

Pull the trigger and find out. Doubt you'll be missed.

I. Hustle
04-19-2017, 10:51 AM
That's why its so spot on.

Unlike Avante, I don't deny it. It took me all of 2 minutes to find that and then read a few other sites to fact check.

I don't disagree that there might be some pagan influences but in the end... who cares? Nobody is telling Blake to go to church or mass or temple or whatever during the holidays. I don't get his extreme hatred. Especially when he has (or had I don't know) his kid in a church based private school.

I do agree with you though, he doesn't seem to hate those other religions as much. Which really confuses me because, again, the choice he made for his kid.

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2017, 11:07 AM
Irrelevant when talking about your bigotry. Do you treat Jews and Muslims with the same disdain, or only Christians?

Yeah cause there's so many Jews and muslims here who debate with Blake. Use your head

clambake
04-19-2017, 11:09 AM
don't you boys worry about a thing. i got a shotgun filled with the lords forgiveness.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 11:15 AM
Yeah cause there's so many Jews and muslims here who debate with Blake. Use your head

Irrelevant. Blake's unbalanced excuse for bigotry is under question, not WHY he's a bigot, that's already known. I'm glad you cosign bigotry and hatred, but no need to try and justify it. But I do "get it", if you disagree with Blake, it's ok for Blake to be a bigot and if you share in the same bigoted beliefs, you can apologize for that person's bigotry and hatred. Sounds a lot like stereotypical Trump voters.

I. Hustle
04-19-2017, 11:21 AM
don't you boys worry about a thing. i got a shotgun filled with the lords forgiveness.

'Bout dang time. Break it out!

I. Hustle
04-19-2017, 11:26 AM

It's not even about the debate. It's the baiting part of it. There might be Jews and Muslims but those threads aren't started. The threads that are started are the ones having to do with Christianity.

Where is the debate in "I hope everyone has a Happy Easter" If you don't celebrate Easter then just keep on scrolling. Simple as that.

rjv
04-19-2017, 11:28 AM
props to the troll/thread starter;atheist triggers in ST are 100% foolproof.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 11:49 AM
Pull the trigger and find out. Doubt you'll be missed.

LOL triggered faggot. LOL acting cunty when your circular argument is pointed out to you son.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 12:33 PM
LOL triggered faggot. LOL acting cunty when your circular argument is pointed out to you son.

Mhmmm, cool story...Sounds like you're triggered and trying to project your rashy cuntitude onto me.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 12:34 PM
It's not even about the debate. It's the baiting part of it. There might be Jews and Muslims but those threads aren't started. The threads that are started are the ones having to do with Christianity.

Where is the debate in "I hope everyone has a Happy Easter" If you don't celebrate Easter then just keep on scrolling. Simple as that.

Yup. But bigotry is ok if it's excused, per Blake and Bot.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 12:39 PM

https://img.ifcdn.com/images/6a36768d185f4a4a07e98422bf61e80287f1639f85de6aaee6 c95e5ed9b5d842_1.jpg

Change "friend" to "a dude on a forum" and that's it, boiled down.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Mhmmm, cool story...Sounds like you're triggered and trying to project your rashy cuntitude onto me.

LOL mad because you made a stupid argument.
LOL telling someone to shoot himself for pointing out the obvious flaw in what you said isn't rashy cuntitude.
LOL still hasn't answered why physics shows Oswald didn't kill Kennedy. You ran from that one fast, why not run from your stupid assertion here too?

Chucho
04-19-2017, 12:52 PM
LOL mad because you made a stupid argument.
LOL telling someone to shoot himself for pointing out the obvious flaw in what you said isn't rashy cuntitude.
LOL still hasn't answered why physics shows Oswald didn't kill Kennedy. You ran from that one fast, why not run from your stupid assertion here too?

LOL .You were triggered at one dark-humor insult. You got super angry and started using your words. Whatever helps your psyche, bruh, but that is rashy cuntitude. Don't try and downplay your rage, honey.

LOL. Why perpetuate an argument where the counter argument is "conspiracy wingnut" "faggot" and so on?

And what argument did I make? LOL. That Blake is a biggot? He said so himself. There is no "stupid assertion", just some questions as to why it's ok for a bigot to claim bigotry across the board, but really direct it one specific sector? That's all I'm asking, no one is arguing anything, so you're trying to do what again? Oh yeah, raging about a one-liner. LOL.

So yeah, you keep on there, honey. You mad. You making self-reassuring statements for your psyche. Move on, honey and get those rear thigh cramps outta ya.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 12:54 PM
LOL .You were triggered at one dark-humor insult. You got super angry and started using your words. Whatever helps your psyche, bruh, but that is rashy cuntitude. Don't try and downplay your rage, honey.

LOL. Why perpetuate an argument where the counter argument is "conspiracy wingnut" "faggot" and so on?

And what argument did I make? LOL. That Blake is a biggot? He said so himself. There is no "stupid assertion", just some questions as to why it's ok for a bigot to claim bigotry across the board, but really direct it one specific sector? That's all I'm asking, no one is arguing anything, so you're trying to do what again? Oh yeah, raging about a one-liner. LOL.

So yeah, you keep on there, honey. You mad. You making self-reassuring statements for your psyche. Move on, honey and get those rear thigh cramps outta ya.

Son you're really pissed about me asking how a dead person can know something. LOL physics showing Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 01:01 PM
Son you're really pissed about me asking how a dead person can know something. LOL physics showing Oswald didn't kill Kennedy.

Son, I bet you ran the class projector, huh? You're good at projecting.

https://pics.me.me/Instagram-64c5bf.png

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 01:02 PM
Son, I bet you ran the class projector, huh? You're good at projecting.

https://pics.me.me/Instagram-64c5bf.png

LOL still can't answer how a dead person can know something.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 01:08 PM
LOL still can't answer how a dead person can know something.

I don't know. I was quoting a saying that I take comfort in in regards to the stance and then I was attacked by bigots. But this is why I encouraged you to find out. You're more dispensable.

Now cue the rage and re-starting this dance.

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2017, 01:08 PM

That's the demographic of the forum/country. I would assume if we lived in a country where another religion was predominant, then that would be the "target".

DisAsTerBot
04-19-2017, 01:11 PM
Irrelevant. Blake's unbalanced excuse for bigotry is under question, not WHY he's a bigot, that's already known. I'm glad you cosign bigotry and hatred, but no need to try and justify it. But I do "get it", if you disagree with Blake, it's ok for Blake to be a bigot and if you share in the same bigoted beliefs, you can apologize for that person's bigotry and hatred. Sounds a lot like stereotypical Trump voters.

Damn I was hoping your response was a super edgy "lolzy" tbh

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 01:11 PM
I don't know. I was quoting a saying that I take comfort in in regards to the stance and then I was attacked by bigots. But this is why I encouraged you to find out. You're more dispensable.

Now cue the rage and re-starting this dance.

LOL playing the victim card after I asked you a simple question and you got all emotional.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 01:18 PM
LOL playing the victim card after I asked you a simple question and you got all emotional.

What victim card? I answered your question and reiterated that I was attacked by you and your bigot brethren for making my statement. Your bigotry was unsolicited.

LOL. Calling a bigot a bigot for attacking someone in a bigoted manner isn't emotional victim card playing, anyone who isn't a rage-induced bigot would call that "calling a spade a spade".

Give a description of what happened, have Bummy twist it, redefine words and still have crow on his face and the smell of burnt hair and anal grease on his person. Sounds accurate.

Go ahead and give it your twist, honey.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 01:22 PM
What victim card? I answered your question and reiterated that I was attacked by you and your bigot brethren for making my statement. Your bigotry was unsolicited.

LOL. Calling a bigot a bigot for attacking someone in a bigoted manner isn't emotional victim card playing, anyone who isn't a rage-induced bigot would call that "calling a spade a spade".

Give a description of what happened, have Bummy twist it, redefine words and still have crow on his face and the smell of burnt hair and anal grease on his person. Sounds accurate.

Go ahead and give it your twist, honey.

My bigotry for asking how a dead person can know something? You have been crying ever since and still can't answer the question.

:cry victim Chuco :cry

Blake
04-19-2017, 02:35 PM

Lol irrelevant.

I'm just asking a question. You sure turned into weak chicken shit pretty quick.

I have disdain for all fundamental religious nuts that use their religion for bad.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 02:45 PM
Lol irrelevant.

I'm just asking a question. You sure turned into weak chicken shit pretty quick.

I have disdain for all fundamental religious nuts that use their religion for bad.

How so? By stating an observation? By calling a bigot a bigot? Don't get Bummed®, .

You guys attacked me on my beliefs that I stated in regards to faith. I called you bigots. You admit you're a bigot. Now I'm a "weak chicken shit". And then admit you attack "religious nuts" that use "religion" for "bad". LOL, I LOVE that logic. "Crying" stating an observation.

I'd be upset and trying to save face if I had 100k posts worth of ST credibility at stake and I was outed as a bigot. You voted blue, right guys??

Chucho
04-19-2017, 02:48 PM
Basically the line you attacked me on doesn't reflect my beliefs, it was a pacifier for both sides. But, again, someone who hates faith because of course bigots do, are trying to pawn off their bigotry by trivializing, and justifying, their bigotry because their "question" isn't answered. And please, the offer for yuse guys to find out still stands.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 02:59 PM
Basically the line you attacked me on doesn't reflect my beliefs, it was a pacifier for both sides. But, again, someone who hates faith because of course bigots do, are trying to pawn off their bigotry by trivializing, and justifying, their bigotry because their "question" isn't answered. And please, the offer for yuse guys to find out still stands.

Your statement was a tautology, presupposing an afterlife so one could know what happens when he dies. LOL pointing that out = bigotry to the snowflake.

Oneton
04-19-2017, 03:06 PM
Lol irrelevant.

So saying "Have a happy Easter" is using religion for bad? That's how this thread started.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 03:07 PM
Your statement was a tautology, presupposing an afterlife so one could know what happens when he dies. LOL pointing that out = bigotry to the snowflake.

No, it was a colloquialism I find reasonably comforting myself when thinking if there is a God or not. I didn't state my beliefs, you assumed them in a mocking and bigoted manner with your "question". It's that simple.

Your parroted remark was a smug, snide insinuation that God doesn't exist, made with malice and hate. Again, it really is that simple.

So yeah, twist it however, I don't have to look at a bigot when I look in the mirror.

I thought you Blue Boys were more tolerant and accepting of diversity.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 03:08 PM
So saying "Have a happy Easter" is using religion for bad? That's how this thread started.

Nope. Just justification to spew bigotry and hatred onto a sect of people based on their religious preferences. Nothing more, nothing less, despite all the posturing, excusing and "justification" for said bigotry.

Blake
04-19-2017, 03:09 PM
How so? By stating an observation? By calling a bigot a bigot? Don't get Bummed®, .

You guys attacked me on my beliefs that I stated in regards to faith. I called you bigots. You admit you're a bigot. Now I'm a "weak chicken shit". And then admit you attack "religious nuts" that use "religion" for "bad". LOL, I LOVE that logic. "Crying" stating an observation.

I'd be upset and trying to save face if I had 100k posts worth of ST credibility at stake and I was outed as a bigot. You voted blue, right guys??

You're weak chicken shit for avoiding the question of "what is your belief?"

You've posted walls of text about me but haven't said one word about your beliefs except that :cry you've been attacked for them :cry

I don't even know what your religious beliefs are. Fill me in. Also include your thoughts on the after life.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 03:09 PM
Nope. Just justification to spew bigotry and hatred onto a sect of people based on their religious preferences. Nothing more, nothing less, despite all the posturing, excusing and "justification" for said bigotry.

More :cry victim Chucho :cry

Blake
04-19-2017, 03:10 PM
So saying "Have a happy Easter" is using religion for bad?

Wut? Lol no.

I even started a happy easter thread in the club

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 03:13 PM
No, it was a colloquialism I find reasonably comforting myself when thinking if there is a God or not. I didn't state my beliefs, you assumed them in a mocking and bigoted manner with your "question". It's that simple.

Your parroted remark was a smug, snide insinuation that God doesn't exist, made with malice and hate. Again, it really is that simple.

So yeah, twist it however, I don't have to look at a bigot when I look in the mirror.

I thought you Blue Boys were more tolerant and accepting of diversity.

:cry Poor Chucho :cry

He says something presupposing an afterlife and then has a fit when that's pointed out.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 03:16 PM
More :cry victim Chucho :cry

Aww, Bummy running out of fuel.

baseline bum
04-19-2017, 03:19 PM
Aww, Bummy running out of fuel.

Tell me again how it's bigotry to point out you're assuming an afterlife when you say you could know whether or not there is a god when you die? Maybe be less pissy this time son.

Chucho
04-19-2017, 03:19 PM
You're weak chicken shit for avoiding the question of "what is your belief?" You've posted walls of text about me but haven't said one word about your beliefs except that :cry you've been attacked for them :cry I don't even know what your religious beliefs are. Fill me in. Also include your thoughts on the after life. Thanks :tu

That is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what my religious beliefs are when my first comment to you is that you made a bigoted comment.

You made a bigoted comment. I called you a bigot for making that comment. Everything from thereon is irrelevant when the original topic of conversation was YOUR bigotry. Sorry, pal. Nothing can excuse bigotry and hatred on any level. Calling me names, looking for irrelevant segues and positioning the talk-track away from your behaviors wont change that.

Blake
04-19-2017, 03:47 PM
That is irrelevant. It doesn't matter what my religious beliefs are when my first comment to you is that you made a bigoted comment.

You made a bigoted comment. I called you a bigot for making that comment. Everything from thereon is irrelevant when the original topic of conversation was YOUR bigotry. Sorry, pal. Nothing can excuse bigotry and hatred on any level. Calling me names, looking for irrelevant segues and positioning the talk-track away from your behaviors wont change that.

My bigotry toward religious nuts is irrelevant. I'm just asking what your belief towards the after life is.

Why are you crapping your shorts over it? If you're confident then that should be nothing to be scared of.