PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars help

SpursforSix
04-16-2017, 07:11 AM
So I saw the first three when they came out. The saw the fourth (which I guess is the first). Didn't catE for it much.

So...is it worth watching all of them now?

Xevious
04-16-2017, 07:56 AM
If you don't enjoy them you don't enjoy them. I've tried several times to get through some of the Harry Potter movies and I just can't do it. It's too fucking boring.

Reck
04-16-2017, 08:01 AM
Is funny watching people going completely retard and geeking out for these type of movies. They are average to below average movies. Hype is a strong component of this franchise. It's all hype that people actually buy.

djohn2oo8
04-16-2017, 08:36 AM
So I saw the first three when they came out. The saw the fourth (which I guess is the first). Didn't catE for it much.

So...is it worth watching all of them now?
Watch Rogue One and then rewatch A New Hope

johnsmith
04-16-2017, 09:45 AM
Is funny watching people going completely retard and geeking out for these type of movies. They are average to below average movies. Hype is a strong component of this franchise. It's all hype that people actually buy.

However, for those of us in my age range (late 30's), they serve something different. Regardless of how bad the movies are at this point, they were favorites when I was a kid and therefore will always hold a special place and it's hard for me to look critically at them.

Same thing with the Simpsons. I watched that show when it was a skit on the Tracey Ullman show and now I think it can do no wrong even though everyone else in the world seems to think it's gone downhill.

However, while unlikely, it's at least possible that I'm right and everyone else is wrong.

johnsmith
04-16-2017, 09:46 AM
So an adult watching Star Wars for the first time will prolly think they're garbage.

It's also become "super cool" to hate on everything no matter what.

johnsmith
04-16-2017, 09:47 AM
Watch Rogue One and then rewatch A New Hope

Rogue one kicked ass...regardless of Star Wars fandom.

Spurtacular
07-30-2021, 11:48 PM

They're not Marvel movies, amirite?

koriwhat
07-31-2021, 10:36 AM
They're not Marvel movies, amirite?

AKJC8GAxT5I

:lmao