PDA

View Full Version : Why are white People so obssessed with the least populated ethnicity.

apalisoc_9
04-17-2017, 01:43 PM
Historically speaking and up until now, Euro-Americans have always been on war with the Middle East. A part of the world that houses a grand total 7% of the world's population.

I. Hustle
04-17-2017, 01:53 PM
I don't know

Kyle Orton
04-17-2017, 01:55 PM
Why are you so obsessed with white people ?

I. Hustle
04-17-2017, 02:07 PM
What is it with white people and casseroles? I mean, do they eat anything else? You ask a white person to bring something to a potluck and bam a casserole. Funeral? Casserole. Breakfast gathering? Casserole. Boss coming over for dinner? Casserole.

You white people is crazy 'bout your casseroles.

clambake
04-17-2017, 02:29 PM
we'd rather just observe you on national geographic.

Chucho
04-17-2017, 02:43 PM
we'd rather just observe you on national geographic.

You have become my favorite racist here, hands down. <3

Silver&Black
04-17-2017, 03:03 PM

^
This

clambake
04-17-2017, 04:04 PM

Wild Cobra
04-17-2017, 04:29 PM
Anyone who has ever played the game "Risk" knows why we are always at war with the Middle East.

Joseph Kony
04-17-2017, 04:49 PM
because they smell like asshole and cling to archaic retarded beliefs, tbh

spurraider21
04-17-2017, 07:45 PM
Anyone who has ever played the game "Risk" knows why we are always at war with the Middle East.
:lol only idiots go for middle east/asia in risk. Australia is always the winning strategy

RGMCSE
04-17-2017, 08:05 PM
What is it with white people and casseroles? I mean, do they eat anything else? You ask a white person to bring something to a potluck and bam a casserole. Funeral? Casserole. Breakfast gathering? Casserole. Boss coming over for dinner? Casserole.

You white people is crazy 'bout your casseroles.

I love white chics! But one time I met this chics family for dinner and it was goulash. I was like, saaaaay whhahaahaahahaht?

Wild Cobra
04-17-2017, 08:13 PM
:lol only idiots go for middle east/asia in risk. Australia is always the winning strategy

My point is that it is the hotspot for strategy in the game. You don't want other players to have it either.

Avante
04-17-2017, 10:32 PM
Why people play pretend?

Ya want a big fast powerful running back, he will be black.

Ya need some fruit picked, Mexicans.

Ya want a deranged primitive thinking moron, Muslims.

Ya wanna slobber in your beer song, some okie singer.

Aztecfan03
04-17-2017, 10:55 PM

This.

And also the conflicts usually aren't started by euro/american countries.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-18-2017, 12:58 AM
My point is that it is the hotspot for strategy in the game. You don't want other players to have it either.

Correct. You build from the inside out, not the outside in. Australia is one of the last places you should be worried about in Risk. Mideast is important because of its central geographic location connecting it to all the other continents of the Old World.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-18-2017, 01:01 AM
I love white chics! But one time I met this chics family for dinner and it was goulash. I was like, saaaaay whhahaahaahahaht?

like the good kind of goulash or the bad kind? The original authentic European goulash has just pasta, rice, tomato, onion/leek/scallion, and salt and pepper. No meat, no cheese -- this isn't lasagna, after all.

Then you have the American goulash crap that tries to be some kind of phony lasagna. Meat and cheese do NOT belong in goulash.

Aztecfan03
04-18-2017, 06:32 PM
Correct. You build from the inside out, not the outside in. Australia is one of the last places you should be worried about in Risk. Mideast is important because of its central geographic location connecting it to all the other continents of the Old World.

You sound like you would be easy to beat in Risk.

spurraider21
04-18-2017, 09:47 PM
You sound like you would be easy to beat in Risk.yeah wtf.. building from the inside out? you want to secure the borders of a continent first and have basically no troops on the interior

BD24
04-18-2017, 11:37 PM
tbh

johnsmith
04-19-2017, 07:08 AM

Wait wait wait.....before anyone debates you any further along this line of reasoning, answer this....do you believe the earth is actually the shape of a Risk board or not?

This will go a long way in deciding if people should discuss this with you anymore.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-19-2017, 07:22 AM
Also, Muslims ethnicities (Arab, Turk, Persian, North African) when you combine them together are procreating the 2nd fastest out of any race group after Hispanics in latin america. One child policy has really stymied Chinese growth over the decades. So the % of Muslims is increasing, and it's definitely not the "least populated" -- it's about 17-18% of the world that are Muslims, that's almost 1 in 5!

johnsmith
04-19-2017, 07:29 AM
You have become my favorite racist here, hands down. <3

I feel special because I feel like I knew about clambakes talents long before anyone else.

RGMCSE
04-19-2017, 10:43 PM
like the good kind of goulash or the bad kind? The original authentic European goulash has just pasta, rice, tomato, onion/leek/scallion, and salt and pepper. No meat, no cheese -- this isn't lasagna, after all.

Then you have the American goulash crap that tries to be some kind of phony lasagna. Meat and cheese do NOT belong in goulash.

it had meat and cheese and didn't look anything like lasagna.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-20-2017, 03:51 AM
it had meat and cheese and didn't look anything like lasagna.

See to me that's just pasta casserole. I guess you can call it "American goulash". But the original ghaulash I grew up on has no meat or cheese.

pgardn
04-20-2017, 07:32 AM
Why people play pretend?

Ya want a big fast powerful running back, he will be black.

Ya need some fruit picked, Mexicans.

Ya want a deranged primitive thinking moron, Muslims.

Ya wanna slobber in your beer song, some okie singer.

Ya wanna 20 yo deathly white Midshipman feasting on under aged Philipino girls, ____________

Ya wanna make excuses about the past while Obsessing over your defensive MVP flag football trophies, __________

pgardn
04-20-2017, 07:42 AM

See to me that's just pasta casserole. I guess you can call it "American goulash". But the original ghaulash I grew up on has no meat or cheese.

And this is the result of a concealed assault on the neighborhood food pantry...

A roving goulash chef who can drum up a meal with the most unlikely combination of leftovers; A vertitable Eastern European master of strained beet and cabbage juice.

You sir, you... cook prison meals for Avante in the minds of many.

UNT Eagles 2016
04-20-2017, 09:52 AM
And this is the result of a concealed assault on the neighborhood food pantry...

A roving goulash chef who can drum up a meal with the most unlikely combination of leftovers; A vertitable Eastern European master of strained beet and cabbage juice.

You sir, you... cook prison meals for Avante in the minds of many.
I cooked myself something that is very good yesterday and only cost about a grand total of 45-50 cents worth of ingredients and filled me up.

2 packages of Maruchan Ramen noodles cooked + double strained; one shrimp flavor, one Oriental flavor. Mix the two in the same bowl, add a couple teaspoons Sriracha sauce and a few teaspoons Kikkoman soy sauce. Add in a few drops of Real Lime.

Tastes surprisingly like the $10 Korean ramen you get at an Asian restaurant.