PDA

View Full Version : Major Props to the higher seats San Antonio fans....

apalisoc_9
04-17-2017, 11:22 PM
Loud!

But that lower seat guys are just embarrasing.

They left the game with the spurs up 7 points with plenty left to play by the 2 minute mark, 75% of them were already gone.

Does whatabruger close at 11:00pm or something...for them to be this rushed..some fopd chain is probably closing.

8FOR!3
04-17-2017, 11:24 PM
Taco Cabana tbh

TheGreatYacht
04-17-2017, 11:25 PM
Near the end of the first half Kevin Harlan and Reggie Miller were discussing the NBA breaking yet another attendance record league wide, then they panned the camera to a bunch of empty seats :lol

Harlan even called these Spurs fans spoiled and everything lmfaooooo

Can anyone put it on YouTube?

apalisoc_9
04-17-2017, 11:30 PM
Near the end of the first half Kevin Harlan and Reggie Miller were discussing the NBA breaking yet another attendance record league wide, then they panned the camera to a bunch of empty seats :lol

Harlan even called these Spurs fans spoiled and everything lmfaooooo

Can anyone put it on YouTube?

This is Gold. I need this video in my life. :lmao

phxspurfan
04-18-2017, 12:35 AM
Go fuck yourself jealous faggot. I was row 3 for the first time in my life and yelling my ass off, stomping and on my feet representing like the first game I ever attended. So were most in my section and around me in section 20. Just so happened to get a glimpse of the coyote riding a Harley as all.

phxspurfan
04-18-2017, 12:36 AM
PS all your threads are shit.

DPG21920
04-18-2017, 12:40 AM
Loud!

But that lower seat guys are just embarrasing.

They left the game with the spurs up 7 points with plenty left to play by the 2 minute mark, 75% of them were already gone.

Does whatabruger close at 11:00pm or something...for them to be this rushed..some fopd chain is probably closing.

I was at the game. Not reallly true. People left more with under a minute left at the timeout.